Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. (4591 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by juggernaut35(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Who has watched the movie Eternals? There was a particular scene I watched that really disgusted and pissed me off real bad. It involved 2 male characters passionately kissing each other,and to think that kids will also watch this movie being that it's a superhero movie is what aggravates me the more. These westerners are trying so hard to push this LGBTQ crap in our faces and it's only gonna get worse. I was so disgusted that I put aside the food I was eating. Quite disheartening to be honest. I hope the mods push this to the front page.

14 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by TANID(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2023
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Darkmode64: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2023
You're funny, just like many clowns on here. And you think nairaland was the next best platform to air your displeasure over this, not the movie website?

11 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by SavageResponse(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2023
All LGBTQ people are suffering from serious mental disorder but they keep deceiving themselves with wokeism! angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nbote(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2023
juggernaut35:
Who has watched the movie Eternals? There was a particular scene I watched that really disgusted and pissed me off real bad. It involved 2 male characters passionately kissing each other,and to think that kids will also watch this movie being that it's a superhero movie is what aggravates me the more. These westerners are trying so hard to push this LGBTQ crap in our faces and it's only gonna get worse. I was so disgusted that I put aside the food I was eating. Quite disheartening to be honest. I hope the mods push this to the front page.

These movies aren't forced on U. They all have ratings and reviews and aren't rated for kids. Same goes with the cartoons and other TV programs. The same westerners have been pushing educative, informative and entertaining contents before now. Whichever program or content disgust or annoys u with content simply ignore and block it off.

2 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by dominique(f): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2023
That's the new Hollywood quota system, every movie or TV series must have LGBTQ representation.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2023
If you Nigerians have issues with Hollywood movies because you feel that they're pushing LGBTQ, then what's stopping you guys from boycotting all Hollywood movies just so you can only watch Asian and African movies only? Because I don't see the difference between American and European movies.
juggernaut35:

1 Like

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Tell me something, if I piss you off right now, would you ban me?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
dominique:
That's the new Hollywood quota system, every movie or TV series must have LGBTQ representation.
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by BlackhatMentor: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2023
juggernaut35:

Message me let me send you the directors number
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2023
You sound like a very sheltered person OP. Like it or not, they exist and always have, getting upset about their existence is liking having eyes that only want to see green things in a world of multiple colors.

3 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:

As long as you don't break any forum rules smiley

5 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by eepeepook: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:
If you Nigerians have issues with Hollywood movies because you feel that they're pushing LGBTQ, then what's stopping you guys from boycotting all Hollywood movies just so you can only watch Asian and African movies only? Because I don't see the difference between American and European movies.
Is Tebogo home?
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by eepeepook: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
juggernaut35:
I dey fold arms look you.
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
juggernaut35:
I think say na only me o. The scene made me hate the film
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nairalandboyfri: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:

I would not be able to ban you if you were a moderator on my forum..

I'd like to invite you to be a moderator on my forum. It's relatively new though.
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Purvan(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:

European get grade

Not all European movies promote LGBTQ stuffs
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by PlsStayAlive: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Oil dey your head, I mostly watch Asian these days.
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
But I once noticed one nairalander who got banned mentioning you to unban him and you did, despite him breaking some of the nairaland forum rules.

He even used his alternate account to ask you to unban him, yet when I check rule 19 of nairaland, it states that no nairalander should use any alternate accounts.

Even though I can't mention his moniker, I'm very much sure you know who I'm talking about.

So what do you have to say about this ma'am? Do we need connections on this forum in order to avoid getting banned even though we might've broke the rules? And is this why many innocent nairalanders get banned while the trolls roam around the streets of nairaland freely?
dominique:

As long as you don't break any forum rules smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
But come to think of it, I watched the Eternals 3 times and I don't remember seeing men kissing each other in the movie.

I hope you're not talking about Ikaris and Sprite because Sprite is a tomboyish girl who happens to be trapped in a body of a young girl... Sometimes she wished she was older like the others.
juggernaut35:
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
In other words you're telling me that all American movies promote LGBTQ?

Why don't you guys just ban everything that has to do with Western media in your country? Because you guys complain way too much..πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Purvan:

European get grade

Not all European movies promote LGBTQ stuffs

1 Like

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Which forum?
Nairalandboyfri:

I would not be able to ban you if you were a moderator on my forum..

I'd like to invite you to be a moderator on my forum. It's relatively new though.
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:
But I once noticed one nairalander who got banned mentioning you to unban him and you did, despite him breaking some of the nairaland forum rules.

He even used his alternate account to ask you to unban him, yet when I check rule 19 of nairaland, it states that no nairalander should use any alternate accounts.

Even though I can't mention his moniker, I'm very much sure you know who I'm talking about.

So what do you have to say about this ma'am? Do we need connections on this forum in order to avoid getting banned even though we might've broke the rules? And is this why many innocent nairalanders get banned while the trolls roam around the streets of nairaland freely?

Really? I can't really remember. I must have unbanned him from the spambots not because he broke forum rules. Some people use their alternate accounts to alert mods to unban them from the spambots. Nothing wrong with that. The rule says don't use alternate account after being banned for breaking a rule.
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Purvan(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:

Why don't you guys just ban everything that has to do with Western media in your country? Because you guys complain way too much..πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It promote LGBTQ one way or the other

No need to ban , film distributors don't include it in their wares .

If it's not Indian movie , Filipino or Nollywood it won't sell in nigeria .
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Philosopher1979: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:

The Western world is promoting their lbtgq+ madness and insanity intentionally.
They believe we Africans cannot think and want to dump nonsense on us.
There is a 50 year plan by these Westerners to turn everybody into transgenders and beastialists (sleeping with animals)
Their aim is to:
1. Blur the lines between the genders so that there is not difference between men and women (transgender lunacy)
2. Destroy the Marriage institution
3. Liberalize sex and nudity so that people will even have sex stark naked on the road and no one will say anything about it
4. Gradually introduce beastiality (sex with animals) to the global culture.

Africa is a good testing ground for all these cultural maxist ideas propounded by Western philosophers such as Alfred Kinsley and his kind from the 1960's.
They are using:
1. The mainstream media
2. Cultural vehicles such as art, music, movies etc
3. Psychological advertising techniques
To spread their agenda
Big Brother Africa was created to introduce sex and nudity to Africans
Things will get worse the + in lbtq is beastiality.
THEY ARE TARGETING THE NEXT GENERATION.
ALSO, THEY ARE HIDING UNDER THE HOOD OF "MODERNIZATION AND CIVILIZATION"

2 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
He was busy breaking the rules recklessly and I'm very sure that's why those spambots banned him in the first place.

You witnessed everything, but still let him go scot-free... I can't say I'm surprised though, because you follow him, so it's clear you and him are the best buddies.

I suggest that you guys should introduce block buttons since it seems like you're not taking these report buttons seriously.
dominique:

Really? I can't really remember. I must have unbanned him from the spambots not because he broke forum rules. Some people use their alternate accounts to alert mods to unban them from the spambots. Nothing wrong with that. The rule says don't use alternate account after being banned for breaking a rule.
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
What's stopping you guys in West Africa from boycotting this Western media

And why do you guys keep running to Western countries if you don't want their madness?
Philosopher1979:

The Western world is promoting their lbtgq+ madness and insanity intentionally.
They believe we Africans cannot think and want to dump nonsense on us.
There is a 50 year plan by these Westerners to turn everybody into transgenders and beastialists (sleeping with animals)
Their aim is to:
1. Blur the lines between the genders so that there is not difference between men and women (transgender lunacy)
2. Destroy the Marriage institution
3. Liberalize sex and nudity so that people will even have sex stark naked on the road and no one will say anything about it
4. Gradually introduce beastiality (sex with animals) to the global culture.

Africa is a good testing ground for all these cultural maxist ideas propounded by Western philosophers such as Alfred Kinsley and his kind from the 1960's.
They are using:
1. The mainstream media
2. Cultural vehicles such as art, music, movies etc
3. Psychological advertising techniques
To spread their agenda
Big Brother Africa was created to introduce sex and nudity to Africans
Things will get worse the + in lbtq is beastiality.
THEY ARE TARGETING THE NEXT GENERATION.
ALSO, THEY ARE HIDING UNDER THE HOOD OF "MODERNIZATION AND CIVILIZATION"
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Philosopher1979: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samantha124:
What's stopping you guys in West Africa from boycotting this Western media

And why do you guys keep running to Western countries if you don't want their madness?

Life is not as simple as that.
Due to slavery and neo-colonialism the African mind has been conditioned to think that anything
Western is better than anything African. We copy whatever white people do without thinking of its meaning
or effect.
Also, the Western world dominates the world economically, politically, culturally and psychologically.
How much is 1 dollar to a naira? Now 1000 or so.
We admire the Western world so much that if they tell us to drink our urine we will.
WE AFRICANS NEED TO EMANCIPATE OURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.
The Arabs and Chinese will not take this nonsense from them because they are proud of their culture.
We Africans lack and sense of history, pride or anything.
just do anything the white man does.
In this situation, they can force anything on us

3 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by Chummynoni(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
It is really crazy . I gave up on morality when I was watching a cartoon with my kid but fortunately he and his mom went out and I was watching alone, you won’t believe they had sex in the carton showing boobs and all. I never expected it. ROLAN THE BARBARIAN. An interesting carton but don’t watch with kids . It’s a crazy world now
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by SeeWahala: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
juggernaut35:

You're even talking about movies.

Do you play video games? Go and play The Last Of Us Pary 2 (TLOU2) then come back and give us update grin
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by isan(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Good for you since you can't watch Nollywood
juggernaut35:
Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by LandMann: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
SavageResponse:
All LGBTQ people are suffering from serious mental disorder but they keep deceiving themselves with wokeism! angry

They were treated as mental patients up until 1972-1973 when they subverted the will of sane people and succeeded in delisting LBGTQ as mental illness. Nonetheless they're still crazy people qed.

2 Likes

Re: A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. by 1Sharon(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
What stopped you from sticking to Nollywood?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. / Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? / D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.