Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri (15981 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’ / Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by illicit(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Join the winning team jare

✌️
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by GeeM: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2023
This people have nothing to say
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Isobug: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Trying to save his second term
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by komzy589(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Baba want to secure the bag first.

Nigerian politicians can do anything just to retain power.

PDP,a very useless political party. They even failed in playing the opposition grin grin.

All of them behave as if there is nobody to control them in that party.
My friend please use your brain. An opposite is also a runner up. If APC is disqualified from Presidency, PDP will be next via votes.
PDP has the second most voted Governors, Senators, HOR and HOA. So you see that they are still the opposition.
You are clearly an obedient. Because APC supporters know the runner up. This is how all of you that supports Obi reason in dilution. Deceiving yourself that you won an election when you didn’t even come second.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by maxiuc(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2023
He has election in his State so he needs to meet the power that be
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by CasNova(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Diri is right. If I were him, I would do and say the same thing.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Menclothing: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Pdp is a cursed party that is not ready to win they loss because they keep giving Atiku ticket while on earth will you give same person ticket to loose twice
Assuming they gave obi or Kwankwaso lolz with Buhari rubbish Apc won’t win

Tinubu win the election because pdp is doing like a cursed party

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ufotunang: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2023
PDP is fading off
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Basic123: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2023
StOla:

Na tit for tat.

His mob was always dragging Tinubu and anyone not supporting Obi from 2022 till date.
The fools don't want OBI to be dragged but are good when other politicians are dragged
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ufotunang: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2023
If PDP does not take time nigeria will become a one party country/ state ... where APC will dominate nigeria politically
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ufotunang: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2023
PDP is losing it's grip as the opposition party
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ufotunang: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2023
APC dominating and getting more stonger while PDP getting weaker
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ufotunang: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2023
APC defection loading 🙄
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by jrusky(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Diri yout head dey dia allow those bittered children to go and die.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Jomonix: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2023
His congratulations for Tinubu is a political move. Diepreye Silver with all his legal troubles will not find it funny at all.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ufotunang: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2023
This how Dave umahi and Ben ayade did when there were in PDP... before you knew they have.....?🙄
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Juju70(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2023
What is the benefit of being a Nigerian citizen??

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Kukutente23: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2023
obembet:
Only obidient be mumu wey dey believe politicians.

Wise one knows that Nigeria politicians are one
But it's batists that defend anything APC even if it is murder
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by highness25(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ivandrag0n: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

You see why I said that you don't read. Please I admonish you to always take out time to read and read to assimilate before you rush to make comments

That's not what he meant

He was referring to the Opposition APC in the state who were trying to make an issue out of it

Your comments about the first poster are wrong.

Both of you are actually correct to the extent that Governor Diri was:

1. Displaying he owed Atiku/PDP no explanations having already helped win the Presidential Elections in Bayelsa State.

2. He was referring to opposition APC who were most likely spinning his visit to mean he was begging in respect of the upcoming governorship elections.

Well done guys! Let’s keep sensible conversations going on here rather than the tittle-tattle of disgruntled OBIDOGS!!!
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by omenka(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2023
saintkel:
u guys will always drag Obi.....is Obi really a treat to u guys?
Obi is a boy and a neophyte. He is no threat to the APC but to PDP.

We mention him to feed you lot with the same medicine you feed us. Y'all mention APC and Tinubu even when you roll and fall off your bed when sleeping.

Y'all should deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Bobloco: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Your comments about the first poster are wrong.

Both of you are actually correct to the extent that Governor Diri was:

1. Displaying he owed Atiku/PDP no explanations having already helped win the Presidential Elections in Bayelsa State.

2. He was referring to opposition APC who were most likely spinning his visit to mean he was begging in respect of the upcoming governorship elections.

Well done guys! Let’s keep sensible conversations going on here rather than the tittle-tattle of disgruntled OBIDOGS!!!

I now know where your loyalty lies

You can never engage in a sensible conversation. Infact, the poster I quoted, his ability to engage in sensible conversation is quite higher than yours. You last capacity to engage in sensible conversation
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by gotnel: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2023
There is nothing bad about Duoye Diri visit to Tinubu.
Nigeria politics must be allowed to fly.
Like Diri rightly said, he is a sitting governor who has the liberty to see the president of the country either on state matter or on other things that could impact positively.
Governance is different from politics.

On the coincidence of the governor been available at the presidential villa immediately after the supreme Court judgment, it is very okay for the governor to rejoice with the president.

Politics of bitterness should be allowed to be of the past.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Omobada(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

You see why I said that you don't read. Please I admonish you to always take out time to read and read to assimilate before you rush to make comments

That's not what he meant

He was referring to the Opposition APC in the state who were trying to make an issue out of it

Mr reader, pls can you show where he mentioned APC as the opposition he referred to. Or you don't know the meaning of opposition.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Bobloco: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Omobada:

Mr reader, pls can you show where he mentioned APC as the opposition he referred to. Or you don't know the meaning of opposition.

How do you understand the below and who do you think is the opposition in this context

He spoke at Igbedi community, Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of the state, during the visit of the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) governorship campaign trail on Friday.

He said: “Thursday, I was in Abuja and most of you saw the video trending. The opposition is now jittery and are telling lies. Of course, that is in their character.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Gohs: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu does not have secondary school cert.

He managed to forge a Chicago State university certificate.

He bribed the Supreme Court Judges to win his case.

A certificate forger who sells cocaine can never be my president.

#TinubuIsNotMyPresident
#TinubuMustGo
#TinubuFiles

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Abbeytoy(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2023
saintkel:
u guys will always drag Obi.....is Obi really a treat to u guys?

No.

Obi has turned into a political meme and everyone just wants to cruise with his name just like Pawpaw.

I don't like it, but it's what its
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ORIAYO70(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

You see why I said that you don't read. Please I admonish you to always take time to read and assimilate before you rush to make comments

That's not what he meant

You are correct
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by truthfinder319: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Don't mind Obi supporters
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by truthfinder319: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by kinzodigital: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Odinayo57:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only interested send me a text on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issues

Skills you'll gain
Information security analyst
IT security analyst
Junior cybersecurity analyst
Security analyst

Hello, can I have your WhatsApp no? Send to: kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Dead, Properties Damaged As PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Osun / Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group / Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.