Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening (49248 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by bukatyne(f): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Quality20:
don't u know girls are very wicked in matters of STDs n AIDS?

Girls are very wicked yet the maternity clinics & hospitals are filled with wives who contacted the disease from their husbands who already knows and are on antiviral drugs.

Do your due diligence before you comment.

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Luckysbab: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
etrange:
Nairaland people will never cease to amaze me. You read a story like this, and all you're interested in is the guy's sexuality, the cleanliness of his fingers, etc. When have people become this shallow? This is a matter of life and death, people!

OP, please tell your friend the truth in the calmest way possible. Tell him the result of an oral HIV test can only be confirmed with a blood work and offer to accompany him to the hospital. Let him know HIV is not as dangerous as it used to be about 10/15 years ago. People living with HIV hardly develop aids these days. In fact, the HIV drugs have now been compacted into a single tablet to be taken just once a day and that's all. At a point, his viral load will be undetectable. This means he'll no longer be able to transmit it to others. He can still birth a child and live as long as hiv negative people. All these are possible if and only if he gets his status on time and starts his treatment immediately. Hopefully, he has an insurance to help with the cost of the drugs.

These days, the mental breakdown that comes with being diagnosed with HIV kills faster than the virus itself. Unfortunately, Nigeria doesn't have enough facilities to support them mentally, and people are too mean over there. So it falls on his friends and family to reassure him that this isn't the end of the word.

A matter of life and death. So what? Who put him in the situation? You want Nairalanders to take responsibility for his foolishness?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by ahnie: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Phallus galore
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by diogochantel: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tell him please. It will help him to start taking medication as soon as possible.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by EmeeNaka: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.
Please, tell him to go check his HIV status. Very important. He will transmit it inadvertently. It's not nice at all.
He should begin to take medication immediately, to save himself and others.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by FireUpNow(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hope the said guy haven't straff you What?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by WantsandMore: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.
take him to a counseling session before a full disclosure, it's risky to tell people their hiv Status ill prepared, you don't know their current mental and emotional state of mind. Things can escalate real fast
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by TemmyEmmanuel: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
You conducted a test without the person prior notice or permission, do you know the implications of what you did? Do you know you might also give the person a wrong information for what you have done. Anyway since you already discover with the sample you have with you, just advise and suggest to him to do proper check up at the hospital.
✌️
Adonis69:

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by kushme: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

Which health worker dey confirm HIV positive with a single screening of Ora quick?

My friend you need 2 HIV tests to confirm person a HIV positive using the national serial algorithm

And how you take know the curve of the guy diick, you dey suck am steady be that. No curve dicck dey burst condoms if put on correctly and consistently...
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Mrfeel: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

But the oral HIV testing is not that accurate

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by easzypeaszy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Look at your dirty fingers.
I no sure say u well

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by humberjade: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
I think the OP is the bro. Anyways, HIV isn't a death sentence, there are drugs out there to ensure a patients lives a long life.

Mr bisexual, please just don't go about infecting other people.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by etrange: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

A matter of life and death. So what? Who put him in the situation? You want Nairalanders to take responsibility for his foolishness?

Nobody asked you to take responsibility. Do you guys just type anything for the sake of argument? Where did you read that you should take responsibility? I that just advised him, did I take responsibility? He said his friend contracted an STD and asked for some advice regarding the next steps. It's either you give him that or you don't. How does blaming him or calling him out for his sexuality or dirty fingers add any value at this point? You called him foolish, but what could be more than opening one's mouth to say things that don't add any value to the matter at hand?

It is preventable, but it has happened already People have sex, condoms break, etc. All these are happening around us. He's not the first and won't be the last. Even the best of us could get the disease. It only takes one thrust. It could be a cheating partner, a broken condom, sex after alcohol or just being carried away for a very brief moment. You are not better than anyone. Look within, there are many things that have happened in your life that could've been prevented if you had done one or the other, but they happened any way and you didn't keep beating yourself up about them. You instead found a way to move on. And that's what the OP is here for, a way forward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Hullcity: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Mind ur biz op to avoid..
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Machinegun91(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Both of you are dirty gays

You are also HIV positive

Your dirty fingers tells it all
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Babastrong(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Your middle finger shows you are a man.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Godwin4444: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

u described d dick as if u have seen it erect before

Me I don’t understand this part again oo
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by BRATISLAVA: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

He's obviously the guys partner. His interest in his body has no relationship with the tale.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Quintuple: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Was about saying same. That alone fit make that HIV test positive.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Nche95(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that althou Drgh he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.

you are a gay too. Look at your profile picture

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by NairaMaster1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

Go and do the test in three months time because you already know his dick size. I will always pray for you

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by BRATISLAVA: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
NairaMaster1:

Go and do the test in three months time because you already know his dick size. I will always pray for you

Lol
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by philliplj3: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
It is constitutionally wrong to carry out HIV test on anyone without their consent, you could be sued. Just tell the guy to carry out HIV test by himself. Secondly, the test you did is just preliminary test, you need confirmatory test before you can conclude he is positive. The mouth test strip gives false positive many times due to grease or substances in the mouth.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by id4sho(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

How did you know he's huge and curve dick
Stop playing
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Aliou007(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
You sure say Op is a she? What if na he? Woman o suppose carry the kind fingers I dey see for that image abegg
imagrg:
Swear say he never knack your kpekus raw! grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by gidjah(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hmm,.... I am actually shocked over this revelations,don't know guys can be so bold with this ,the end is surely nearer than we all think people of God.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by luketinozzz: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
If you had a test kit, safe to say you're abreast with the medical education required, if you do tell him. Personally, I'd say you should, whilst telling him about U=U and and advise him to get on effective treatment asap
Adonis69:

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Gentledizzle: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Odinayo57:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only interested send me a text on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issues

Skills you'll gain
Information security analyst
IT security analyst
Junior cybersecurity analyst
Security analyst

Scammer Scammer, you still get mind dey try scam people.

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by tabaralph: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

Hhhmm why is my mind telling me you are the lady , how do you know that his dick is tick and curve
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by OLOKOESHIN: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

How do you know he has a very curvy penis. You are HIV positive too
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Aliou007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Why woman go get this kind fingers? Sbrg o 😂
lavylilly:
The fingers does look feminine and it obvious it's actually you that did the oral HIV.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by lendahand(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
ItisWell22:

He swings both ways: BI-SEXUAL!

Op is most likely gay.

Those fingers though… 😢
you're smart...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK / Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice / The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.