Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening (49258 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by iampeterben(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Useless gaybriels. Get out of here!
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by REGINALD001(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.

[b]Your nails are dirty[b]
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Eriokanmi: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Look at your dirty fingers.
So dirty a finger for a ady. But with all said , why would some guys still risk their lives over 5 minutes enjoyment? I don't get it. HIV is a monster. It shouldn't enter human body oo..cos once it enters, it stays and traumatizes. Only God can cure it and you'd have to dedicate your life to Him completely without looking back. It's a spirit from the dark world
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Timblaze(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Op!
Did you just say?"has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex."
I guess u both use condom and they was nothing like tear when u both were engaging in sex🙄
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by IamMobisola(f): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
You better stay away from him. You can't trust anyone in this life. Don't let them ruin your life.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by candygist: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Look at your dirty fingers.

Better than having HIV while looking clean.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by bluefilm: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.

Swinging both ways means he's bisexual, right?

Please tell him immediately because he is actually infecting twice the population as a result of his sexual tendencies.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by omoadeleye(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

When you tell him, he is going to die on time self. So just advise him to go for a check up at the hospital
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by phemmyfour: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

Tell him to go for general medical check up. BTW, doubling a condom is a wrong advice. Not wearing condom properly is what make it burst

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Ashawoman82: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigga is a bro with no front kpekus grin

An ardent follower of miseducation back then grin grin grin grin
grin Ur wahala too much, so what are u now implying cheesy
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Ashawoman82: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
gbadexy:

He even gave vivid description of his penis. Before seeing the pictures, I thought the op was a female and most likely had intimacy with the guy.
Omo I weak guy
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by cutepaul(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
You are a bro, you tricked another bro who swing both ways into HIV test. I can't help but wonder why. grin grin grin

Well it's none of my business grin grin

Inform your bro he is positive and save your bro's life .

Damn! why do I use so many bro? Hehehehe grin
Agege is a place in Lagos.....true or false grin grin grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by vowiski(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

How did you know his D is huge and curved ?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Emma2Seconds: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
Younger to do a PCR or ELISA test using blood for confirmation.

Rapid kits can give false positives.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by BluntCrazeMan: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

This man...

See your mouth like very huugge and slightly curved dicckk.

How you take know?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by GeeM: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Mind your business and ask him to go to the hospital
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Hammylawali: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

Please one question: How did you know he has a huge dick and as well know it’s a bit curvy?…
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by imoh4king(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

He has dirty fingers, why are you defending dirty fingers

She, she, she oh
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by JimD(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Omo "swinging both ways" grin ... Fruity mf
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by abdullahi45: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

First, I do not know how you manage to have access to his private area.

Second, you gave him a very terrible advice. Note that, "You should never use more than one condom at a time. Using two condoms actually offers less protection than using just one. Why? Using two condoms can cause friction between them, weakening the material and increasing the chance that the condoms might break."

Third, advise him to go for STI tests, including HIV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Tayorshd87: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

How do u know he is having huge and curved dick if u are not the one he is using it on mtheeww nonsense
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Tayorshd87: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hammylawali:

Please one question: How did you know he has a huge dick and as well know it’s a bit curvy?…

No mind d fool Dem dey Bleep Dem self ni 😂

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by gibiam(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
It is not in your position to relate such to him, simply advise him to go run a comprehensive test in the hospital, HIV inclusive.

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Justbesure: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

**But this is not a confirmatory test, he can still proceed with other test to ascertain the true status, you can't tell he might just be negative to HIV. Expert opinion on this is key
That is my two cents**
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by berrystunn(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

A Loving boyfriend just out of love bought his boyfriend oral quick hiv test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened

Op may thunder fire your dry yanse, bloody gays, now who infect who now, u are stylishly wanting us to tell u the result is positive or neg

You are right, they're gay's
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Knight1210(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin bro you're a comrade, wanted asking same question cos the way aunty take describe the guy preeq enhhh grin
imagrg:
Swear say he never knack your kpekus raw! grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Knight1210(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin bro you're a comrade, wanted asking same question cos the way e take describe the guy preeq enhhh grin
imagrg:
Swear say he never knack your kpekus raw! grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by berrystunn(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

How did you get this information about his dick?
Are you a gay?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by chiagozien(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
BigYash:
That bed ,fine pass the fingers. Op na motor machanics you be ,abi dockinta? By the way where can one get that oral test kit to buy ?
I sell that.

Where's is your location.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Since he's currently on a sick bed, please advice him to go for the hiv test and let him know the importance of the test to his present health condition, this should sound better than you revealing his hiv status without seeking his permission to carry out the test in the first place. Good luck 👍
Adonis69:

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Olaxbolax100: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
You are a bro, you tricked another bro who swing both ways into HIV test. I can't help but wonder why. grin grin grin

Well it's none of my business grin grin

Inform your bro he is positive and save your bro's life .

Damn! why do I use so many bro? Hehehehe grin

I've missed seeing your wise posts online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice / Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK / The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.