Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening (49141 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Meteng: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
They say HIV no dey for saliva na, which one come be oral test again?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by sheeda995(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Just wondering how you live in United States and same person living in Awka. Why posting fakes though. You just decided to be writing your imaginations on nl. Good for you

Alot of African hv mental problem

4 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Ejebleje: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Fvcki ng fa ggot! As gay as they come,describing another animal's genitals to the last detail.Your travails have just started.

Look at the d.p,does a mofucker like this look straight?

18 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.
Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.
tell him that he is positive and it is most likely not from the last girl. HIV doesn't show immediately, it can take months and sometimes years before he has symptoms, but let him contact the girl to test her too.
Let him go to the hospital for testing and counseling.
As for the cough and catarrh, it's most likely a common cold and not an issue.

The sooner he starts drugs, the better for him before Hiv becomes AIDS. He might also know about it already.

If you can check his stuff maybe he has a drug container or any container with big pills inside but it's better to respect his privacy.

By the way, are you a man or woman and are you having sex with this person.

15 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Spandau: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Candidlady:
Idont know why ifind this so funny

See the Yaro laying like a helpless sheep on the bed..

The future is Yaro laying like a helpless sheep on the bed..

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Spandau: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Candidlady:

did you just say save his life Please allow ignorance to kill him..

grin

Ionly pity those ladies that got things doing with this time bomb of a being

The future is ladies that got things doing with this time bomb of a being

4 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by ItisWell22(f): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Spandau:

The future is ladies that got things doing with this time bomb of a being

He swings both ways: BI-SEXUAL!

Op is most likely gay.

Those fingers though… 😢

21 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gay MF

11 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Roboto11: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
You guys are gay though.

14 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by SuperOnyi: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Candidlady:

did you just say save his life Please allow ignorance to kill him..

grin

Ionly pity those ladies that got things doing with this time bomb of a being

shocked

Shut up! So, you still haven't changed?! angry

I was literally wondering where that karaimi yarinya who insulted my dad and mentions people for a living went to?

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Miravik900(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Troll

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Nicepoker(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Op is the woman in the relationship

12 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by NaijaCover(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by raskymonojendor: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.
Basically a gay or bisexual. Anal sex merchant.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by lavylilly: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

The fingers does look feminine and it obvious it's actually you that did the oral HIV.

8 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by annyz: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Water from your dirty fingers I am seeing could even be worse and could kill a fish in a pond.

5 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Antoeni(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Been HIV Positive is No Big Deal,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by EBEk101(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Look at your dirty fingers.

That finger sef fit give person hiv

5 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by raskymonojendor: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
You are a bro, you tricked another bro who swing both ways into HIV test. I can't help but wonder why. grin grin grin

Well it's none of my business grin grin

Inform your bro he is positive and save your bro's life .

Damn! why do I use so many bro? Hehehehe grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by ExclusiveUpdate: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hepatitis is on the rise.....

worse than HIV

know this facts and more on https:///+FwaM6cGZlsw1ZjZk

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by seguno2: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

Does this mean that he is bisexual and does guys too?

Are you the guy in your profile picture, and having s3x with him to know about his dick?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by tempest01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

These are my imaginations, might be wrong, but i am barely wrong.

You don see the guy dick and curves. You my friend are gay. Your aim for the test is to see if you can progress your relationship with him.

The problem now is that this info wont let you, but you have to find a way to stop him from pressuring you.

My advise to you is to tell him next time he tries sexualizing you to bring a negative hiv test before yo let him.

8 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by happney65: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
You’re gay too. No normal straight guy will buy HIV test kit for another guy unless they plan to or are already fucking. Plus the way you describe him is lustful.

Anyways, you’re supposed to do blood test to confirm.

Thank you. He was even describing his dick. How did he know his dick?

Awon olofo meji

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Yamprince(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
How did you know that he a huge and curved dick?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by fuck419: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Look at your dirty fingers.

Do you know if she is a Mechanic?

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Okaikpe(f): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Okay ooo grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by rolams(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
How did you know he has a slightly curved dick?

6 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by raskymonojendor: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
seguno2:

Does this mean that he is bisexual and does guys too?

Are you the guy in your profile picture, and having s3x with him to know about his dick?

Yamprince:
How did you know that he a huge and curved dick?

You dey ask jamb questions grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by CSNg: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

He has become asymptomatic to the virus hence the cough. You too are at high risk of being infected by the virus if you had unprotected sex with him although you tested negative (you might be in the window period).

From the line on the T (Test line), it shows he is positive and something can still be done for him at that stage since the red line isn't very sharp like that of the C: Control Line...he should start taking Colloidal Silver immediately to obliterate the virus now his viral count isn't very high.

I know countless people it worked for.

The earlier the better!!

12 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by casualobserver: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
rolams:
How did you know he has a slightly curved dick?

I thought I was the only one that noticed the op has too much info for this story not to be more that he is stating. He is either the one with HIV or he is knacking the guy with HIV.

If you want to be gay that’s your business but I just wish these bi men would keep their diseases to their gay community and stop playing both ways.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by EndRape2(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
This is the nonsense we keep talking about, stupid Nairaland boys have made this one to become positive.

Idiots

When we call them.damaged boys they say they are wise, alsys advicing on multiple sex partners instead of faithfulness.

quote author=Adonis69 post=126659243]Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Neurological Screening Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.