Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening (49157 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Truthshscrazy: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.
HIV IS NOT 🚭 DEATH SENTENCE. U=U. UNDETECTABLE=Untrasmissible. THE EARLIER U ALERT HIM SO HE CAN START TAKING ANTIRETROVIRAL ARVS DRUGS AND KEEP HIS VIRAL LOAD LOW πŸ”… & UNDETECTABLE, THE BETTER. YOU'D BE QUICKLY SAVING A LIFE 🧬. FULL BLOWN HIV AIDS

UNCONTROLLED WILL MAKE HIM DIE VERY QUICK.

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Amayabor1: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lie you are not gay. Lie both of you have not had sex.

Disgusting pigs! Both of you better go to the hospital so you can start medications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Clashhh1: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
rolams:
How did you know he has a slightly curved dick?
he's gay
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by YourGFsnatcher: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.
How did u know he has huge and curved dirk? And why are u interested in knowing his status? You guys have done it grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Orelafintun: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

That hand holding the rapid test strip looks like that of a man. It is actually positive. Hope your own is negative sha
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by finallybusy: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
I've advised him to double the condom
Poor advice. I followed this and wasted a lot of condoms on one woman. He should buy high quality condoms not double. Doubling them creates friction which tears both. Most men don’t know you must create a reservoir at the tip when putting them on. The reservoir always prevents the condom from ripping.

Test yourself first before asking children on Nairaland for advice. If you’re clean, break up with him or be careful whenever you two do the do.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

How the Bleep do you know this about your neighbour ?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

we can advise u until u do ur own oral test and give us the results. Then we can know how to advise u.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Haveyoueatentod: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Meteng:
They say HIV no dey for saliva na, which one come be oral test again?
Hiv antibodies is detectable in the saliva not the virus itself

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Luckysbab: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
etrange:

Nobody asked you to take responsibility. Do you guys just type anything for the sake of argument? Where did you read that you should take responsibility? I that just advised him, did I take responsibility? He said his friend contracted an STD and asked for some advice regarding the next steps. It's either you give him that or you don't. How does blaming him or calling him out for his sexuality or dirty fingers add any value at this point? You called him foolish, but what could be more than opening one's mouth to say things that don't add any value to the matter at hand?

It is preventable, but it has happened already People have sex, condoms break, etc. All these are happening around us. He's not the first and won't be the last. Even the best of us could get the disease. It only takes one thrust. It could be a cheating partner, a broken condom, sex after alcohol or just being carried away for a very brief moment. You are not better than anyone. Look within, there are many things that have happened in your life that could've been prevented if you had done one or the other, but they happened any way and you didn't keep beating yourself up about them. You instead found a way to move on. And that's what the OP is here for, a way forward.

His friend or his randy gay partner? Stop downplaying it. You're sounding like a joker.

He has laid his bed, let him lie on it.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Luckysbab: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
armadeo:

How the Bleep do you know this about your neighbour ?

grin grin

Na Gaysha
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by TechCapon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
You are a bro, you tricked another bro who swing both ways into HIV test. I can't help but wonder why. grin grin grin

Well it's none of my business grin grin

Inform your bro he is positive and save your bro's life .

Damn! why do I use so many bro? Hehehehe grin
pls am confused. What does he mean by swinging both ways?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by rolams(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Clashhh1:
he's gay

Infact, this life Sha!
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Obidikejr(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Look at your dirty fingers.
grin
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Yorubafonja: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
She is affounja
But that finger is not feminine
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Puss360(f): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol... Majority of the comments are focused on the sexuality of the OP... Instead of providing solutions...
To show how sexually depraved most Nigerians are...
He didn't mention that he is gay...
But some commenters analysed it, confirmed it, others followed...
Now the whole bandwagon are attacking him for being gay or bisex, yet solution to the problem Neva arise...

It is well....

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Munzy14(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Adonis69:

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was com5plaining of cough and catarrh.
Gay people and HIV though... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

be careful not to label a healthy individual as aids positive because that test is nonsense.

there is no hiv test anywhere in the world that detects hiv in a person.

that test will read positive if the persons body is simply produces anti bodies which is a perfectly normal thing for the body to do

healthy people for a long time now have been falsely labelled huv positive because of that test kit which is wrong.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Johel(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

Hello.
Please how can I get this HIV test tube?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Wizmj4real(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:

The Oral test is not a confirmation for positive result, so I will advise you tell him to go for HIV PCR test or repeat the initial test in a reputable lab where they will use determine and unigold

Don't tell him he is HIV positive oh
Tell him to take the test in a lab or hospital
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by dchamp234(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Anyone know where I can get these oral stuff, io wanna try it on myself.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by OLULAW: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Let him know the test kit also showed HIV results and that he needs to take a definite HIV test becsuse from the one you took, he is positive. He should also notify the person he's shagging lately including the condom bust.
As an aside, how come you're able to describe the size and shape of his manhood? You seem to have given him a ride. I'm hoping it was a protected ride. Shalom!
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by deavicky(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
my brother I tot na only me see am. Even me as a man my finger fine pass her own.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Meteng: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
Hiv antibodies is detectable in the saliva not the virus itself
Thank you sir. But can it be transmitted through there?
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by donbenie(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Quality20:
Hope u knw that cd gives false hope and besides don't u believe that god can protect u from HIV without CD?
Which kind of talk be this?
You are committing fornication and yet still praying on whichever of the gods you lot pray to ,to save you?
Reasons why Africa is a sh1thole.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
gbadexy:

He even gave vivid description of his penis. Before seeing the pictures, I thought the op was a female and most likely had intimacy with the guy.

Thought I was the only one that noticed. Swing both ways and knowing the curve of his genitals? That's TMI for normal guys. Too much information. OP way isn't pure
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by adecz: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
For you knowing his vital statistics,
I hope you also tested yourself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Abi na your own result be dis❓❓ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Xkale1996(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2023
Adonis69:

tell him o
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Armanipounds: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2023
casualobserver:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the op has too much info for this story not to be more that he is stating. He is either the one with HIV or he is knacking the guy with HIV.

If you want to be gay that’s your business but I just wish these bi men would keep their diseases to their gay community and stop playing both ways.

Oh pls shut it!
Sometimes some of you type like people who have cerebral disorder, so HIV is now a disease for the gay community? Africa man una brain black like the colour of una skin. πŸ’€
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by qtx(m): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2023
wao!
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by holysaint1(m): 1:44am On Oct 29, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? / A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.