Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How Do I Handle This Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Relationship ? (1296 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by adaperry25: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2023
We started a few months ago.
She said she will like us to relocate abroad and raise a family.

I objected to it that I can't because it's a family decision since im the first son. My younger one's can go while I remain here in Nigeria.

It led to a heated argument and I ended the relationship.
She cried and said I took a hasty decision that she is trying to see if we can reach a conclusion.

We reconciled and came back. But once in a while..she will want to guilt trip me on why I have decided to stay in Nigeria instead of having a good life abroad.

I made it known to her that I don't want to be the one that will hinder her progress since her brothers are abroad. If her family decides for her to come over..its fine by me and we can end the relationship amicably.

She's acting all emotional and depressedt and said that its easy for me to say we break up and I told her im only being logical.

Now she said her bro has started processing her documents to come abroad.

I don't want to be the one that will tell her we need to break up the second time as I can't handle crying from women.

I love her very much .

Please how do I handle this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by brain54(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Me: Yawn…

(Read 2 lines) Another deep yawn.

Sleep!

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by Mhizzard(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
If truely she really loves,you can abide by her decision.being a first son doesn't mean you can travel out.but if there is another excuse apart from this.or you give her the suggestion that after having a child you people could travel
Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by adaperry25: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2023
Mhizzard:
If truely,she really loves you can abid by her decision.being a first son,doesn't mean you can travel out.but there is another excuse apart from this.or you give her the suggestion that after having a child you people could travel
It's a personal and family decision.. I want to stay in naija

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by Mhizzard(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2023
adaperry25:
then free her if she can understand your decision.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by Mhizzard(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2023
adaperry25:
then free her if she can't understand your decision.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by adaperry25: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Adeoye11:
Since you no wan go sir , make me her dependent sir... grin grin grin grin
I don't understand
Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by SavageResponse(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
So na man get this account sef, I used to think it's a female grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by skj1377(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Love is a scam. Love can't sustain a relationship or marriage.
Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by WeirdAlien: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
A bird and a fish can fall in love . The great question is "where would they build their nest?"

You guys want different things. Love sometimes means you let go of that person so they can find the happiness they won't have with you.

You have a family decision not to travel, what if it's the universe speaking to you that you could be in better position to help your siblings abroad?

With her family abroad, sooner or later, she will travel. If she is smart, she knows it's unwise to stay back in naija because of a man who could dump her at any time. Not that you're the kind of person, but bro, shit happens.

The bird and the fish in love... They both know how it ends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by Purvan(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
I'm jejely waiting for a woman to reply to this post
Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by adaperry25: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
WeirdAlien:
A bird and a fish can fall in love . The great question is "where would they build their nest?"

You guys want different things. Love sometimes means you let go of that person so they can find the happiness they won't have with you.

You have a family decision not to travel, what if it's the universe speaking to you that you could be in better position to help your siblings abroad?

With her family abroad, sooner or later, she will travel. If she is smart, she knows it's unwise to stay back in naija because of a man who could dump her at any time. Not that you're the kind of person, but bro, shit happens.

The bird and the fish in love... They both know how it ends.
nice and aptly put
Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by adaperry25: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Update: after careful considerations..i ended things with us. It hurts but we move
Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by jogsman01(m): 4:30am On Nov 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Update: after careful considerations..i ended things with us. It hurts but we move
you fit dm her number? I wan ask her something

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by C2Ok: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2023
adaperry25:
If your story is true
Then I sure hope you don’t regret your decision in the nearest future.
Thanks for letting the girl go tho, that’s also a matured thing 👀

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Relationship ? by adaperry25: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
wink
C2Ok:

If your story is true
Then I sure hope you don’t regret your decision in the nearest future.
Thanks for letting the girl go tho, that’s also a matured thing 👀

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Define "love" ? / Who Is A Caring Person, Please? / Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.