Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do? (3905 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do? by josephevergreen(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26
Sincerely i can't stand and watch an elder doing such in my present ..i will definitely help him out even if my woman is against it ...note am not doing it to impress the girl nor the perant but that just my kind of person ....
Re: Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:31am On Apr 27
BscHolder:
I'm fine. I've been following your posts and I must commend you for being so gregarious, open and kind-hearted to most nairalanders who cross paths with you despite being married and blessed with two kids.
From your DP I could infer that you're an atheist which means having a good heart is not a Christian or religious thingy.
I'd like us to communicate further asides this platform as I love interacting with personalities of your kind.
Which mail address of yours still active so I could probably send a message?
allegratessy at I cloud dot com or allegratessy at Gmail dot com

Cc OmihaniFARH see what the scammer and troll is doing here. I hope he doesn't get Adunn1ade information.
He's a blackmailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do? by Adunn1ade(f): 1:27am On Apr 28
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Cc OmihaniFARH see what the scammer and troll is doing here. I hope he doesn't get Adunn1ade information.
He's a blackmailer

Thank you for this.
Re: Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:19am On Apr 28
Adunn1ade:

Thank you for this.
Please be cautious with nairaland. Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Beautiful Black Woman Deserves A Rose / What's Your Take On Ladies Buying Postinor2 In D Pharmacy? / "Friendzone" An Ideology That Has Taken Over The Mind Of Modern Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.