Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon (30088 Views)

See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Dshocker(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
What Tinubu cannot do, does not exist.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
annford:

Are you aware that one tiny bulb of onion goes for between 120 and 150 Naira in Abuja? I bought 3 baskets of Onions last week Saturday and just couldn't believe how much I paid for those.
Dem still dey feedam naim make ham dey cap like this.
Onions is a goldmine here.

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mom007:
... and still you did not squeeze out the seed and plant in a sack. You will still buy it for 1000 very soon, Nigerians should keep waiting for government that will breastfeed them! undecidedl
Some times you guys tried to be smart and end up being stupid. You didn't border to asked him where he stays. So if he is a tenant in a city, he will just carry sack and plant in someone compound just like that.

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by nedekid: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
Sometimes I wonder what the op tries to gain by posting every single thing she buys in the market.
Like is she trying to shame the nation's economy or is she trying to tell the world that she went to the market?

Why post your food items every single time you get them?

You bought meat in the market. So fvcking what?

Personally, I think she's just addicted to attention.
"See the food I prepared for my husband" - who gives a fvck.

"See the store I took my children to" - whose business?

"See the tomatoes I bought in Aba" - so what?
"See the breakfast I prepared" - those that make you better than the government?

Those that make you a better woman? NO!
When a woman reduced herself to nothing but a kitchen tool, what do you expect?
Later somebody will say Nigeria is not moving forward. How will she move forward when her female citizens do nothing but think of how to get a man to lust after their body or post ONLY about kitchen.

Shame on these women.
Oga, abeg, some of us enjoy her posts and comments. If it offends you, move to the next page.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by favour32(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
If you are trying to survive better in Nigeria and you don't have a garden to cultivate okro, pepper,different kinds of vegetables,ginger, papaya/pawpaw and more crops depending on choice... market people go scam you tire.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Dshocker(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

I never add canned groundnut oil and eggs o....may God eppus.

It cost N4.5m to hire a 40ft truck to transport food from Maiduguri to Lagos, due to the cost of diesel, and most farmers have run away, due to incessant attacks from terrorist & herders.

So the few farmers we have, pay tax to terrorist, otherwise they will be killed, so you can imagine where the high cost is coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Brownemeka: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

what state please Here in Ilorin that's 100 tomatoes

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by annford: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

Exactly my point
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by nedekid: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Northerners can hold everyone to ransom on tomatoes..
Dont blame them, they face many challenges. On is insecurity affecting their production. Secondly the high cost of diesel to move the produce down south. Hope you know diesel is now 1300 per liter. Imagine how many liters or thousands in Naira a trailer will use to drive all the way aside other running haulage costs.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Dshocker(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mom007:
... and still you did not squeeze out the seed and plant in a sack. You will still buy it for 1000 very soon, Nigerians should keep waiting for government that will breastfeed them! undecidedl

Those that don't have land, or space to plant nko?

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Dumte(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Una never see anything
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by favour32(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
Sometimes I wonder what the op tries to gain by posting every single thing she buys in the market.
Like is she trying to shame the nation's economy or is she trying to tell the world that she went to the market?

"See the breakfast I prepared" - those that make you better than the government?

Later somebody will say Nigeria is not moving forward. How will she move forward when her female citizens do nothing but think of how to get a man to lust after their body or post ONLY about kitchen.

Shame on these women.
Life is a choice.
She has been on this kind of post for long and we like it

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by DDIA: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

5k and you will still prepare concussion. I only pity your husband. grin

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by georgen2u(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Can't remember last time I bought tomatoes
I do sack tomatoes garden in my house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by favour32(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Those that don't have land, or space to plant nko?
Space is easier to get than land,find it!
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by lordphenom: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
No peace for ndi igbo nationwide, una go suffer am wella. The same size of tomatoes i bought for #100 here in Akure

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by sylve11: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jemex003:

Stay there deceiving yourself that Tomatoes is N200 maybe you ordered it from shoprite sha

grin grin grin cool
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by izubext007: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
We know things are hard bro but not to this extent
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Mercylike(f): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lies.. This is 100 naira for aboki

200 naira for market women...

For Lagos

Lies lies just to gain attention

4 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rest your crappy criticism nor epp anybody.if you rant tire,rest your ribs
jeromestarks:

Shame on these women.
the last person that gave a flying fvck died 230 years ago.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Mercylike(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jemex003:

Stay there deceiving yourself that Tomatoes is N200 maybe you ordered it from shoprite sha

God bless u.. It is 100 here in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Mercylike(f): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

Until an Igbo man rules this country Nigeria will keep circling around

The God's own chosen people the more they are sidelined the more prosperous the grow

Until we perish the ideas of no Igbo man will rule this till until then Nigeria will never progress.

It will keep going from good to worse cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Story. This can not convince us to vote Peter obi..keep ranting

grin grin grin

Obi no go see presidency

Except umahi

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Mercylike(f): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Brownemeka:
what state please Here in Ilorin that's 100 tomatoes
Actually she is lying to gain front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Offpointng: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
why wail, but u all voted Tinubu now....promax shegee for all irrespective of party platforms. Esp Agbadorians

maxiuc:
cheesy

The God's own chosen people the more they are sidelined the more prosperous the grow

Until we perish the ideas of no Igbo man will rule this till until then Nigeria will never progress.

It will keep going from good to worse cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Bring Capable hands and things will change. Ibo is not the solution this country needs cuz if u bring Bring Orji, ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi, things go still worse pass this

We want to have men of reputation like Star boy Osinbajo, Akinwumi Adesina, Makinde, Babatunde Fashola, Ambode et al.

Let these men become President fest and see Solution at every door steps

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Mercylike(f): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

That aside but you lied abt the tomato for 700

3 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

Include where you bought them. I bought 12 pieces for 400 naira here in PH

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Starhearts: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wujio:
I bought 20 something oieces yesterday 500 Naira. Throw a few seeds into the ground yourself and become a producer

Diz type seed no dey germinate like dat?

And wht if he no get portion of land to cultivate or breed d tomatoes
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Offpointng: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedekid:

Yeah, also have sacks too for onions, garlic, ginger, wait patiently for 80 days to fry the eggs, while at it, also get some chickens in a cage to lay the eggs after same 80 days baa? Yam nko, grow that in your bathtub, all you need is some sand, oil nko, just buy some groundnut and grind it in your blender, shout abrakadabra! , you have cooking oil.
Very very easy. I wonder what Nigerians are complaining about. cool

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Starhearts: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

U like attention? Why always posting ur food items anytime u go market

3 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Offpointng: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Some times you guys tried to be smart and end up being stupid. You didn't border to asked him where he stays. So if he is a tenant in a city, he will just carry sack and plant in someone compound just like that.

Someone's compound?? who asked him to rent a house that lives the landlord? or sack has now become a big thing that the toilet or bathroom is too small to accommodate?? balcony nko?

Take something wey get sense boss
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Tito24: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

how is south east doing?

Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by illicit(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

For Kubwa, Abuja, my area this tomatoes no pass 200

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.