Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon (30081 Views)

See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by LegallyBlunt: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmm.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by obaidan: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
e never bad like that na

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

I never add canned groundnut oil and eggs o....may God eppus.

why wail, but u all voted Tinubu now....promax shegee for all irrespective of party platforms. Esp Agbadorians
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Goldbw122(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
At least you have money to buy the tomatoes nice one..
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ClearFlair: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Some people talking nonsense up there
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Franknews1: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rema’s iconic entrance at his Soldout show at the 02 Arena (video)

Rema shuts down London O2 Arena with Mavin All Stars

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg1LA5oTDjk
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by tayo4ng(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is hard to believe, where do you stay hahahahah

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by wittywriter: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Too expensive.

Wittyness.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by israelmao(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Are you in Portharcot?
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by tayo4ng(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is hard to believe, where do you stay hahahahah you can still get this for 200 in my area

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by iswallker(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
That thing is not #700

Even in the mall...

3 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

Where bro?
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by yusluvad(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Too bad
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Mvnster: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Northerners can hold everyone to ransom on tomatoes..
Roads are bad, bandits are collecting taxes from farming communities. We go de alright laslas
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by egojeny1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
The price has come down na. This shouldn't be more than #300

3 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Segzy19: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
You have been ripped off ...

That tomatoes don't cost more than N200...

3 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by FreeStuffsNG: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

if you really know about tomatoes, you will not type like those Prof Soyinka called illiterate by technology.

That's Northern Nigeria tomatoes, it is seasonal and usually more expensive because it comes from afar and has a longer shelf like.

The Yoruba have tomatoes too, it is usually cheaper, produce more but has less shelf life. If you have a small garden, you can plant tomatoes, it grows very easily and fruits with no hassle.

Alternatively, buy more tomatoes in bulk during its season when it's very very cheap, preserve fresh or grind to paste,boil and store in airtight containers.
You should divert the energy you use to lament out of ignorance to acquire knowledge. Prof Soyinka is right that technology has turned you into ignorant illiterates.

8 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by abobote: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
This can't be true
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Exceed15: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is where emilokan has landed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Judolisco(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

Which state?
which state did u buy 5 pieces of tomatoes 4 700 naira?

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

una still dey chop yam and fried eggs for this tinubu era
Man must lem e nor get as e be

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Judolisco:
which state did u buy 5 pieces of tomatoes 4 700 naira?
Asaba core area

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Tolani045(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

Tolani045 post=126984228:

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
You won't even see this 5 pieces again as #700

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by zegniyi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
that's #150
- #200 tomato in my area in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Tolani045(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Na transportation they make things cost for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by SoNature(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Government in southern Nigeria needs to raise farming awareness and invest in the business. We cannot keep depending on the north for the food we eat. We need to take a step further and grow our agric produce.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by annford: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
I no wan know your location, but I swear nah lie, normally country hard, but e no hard reach as una dey portray an, wetin happen nah? 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Are you aware that one tiny bulb of onion goes for between 120 and 150 Naira in Abuja? I bought 3 baskets of Onions last week Saturday and just couldn't believe how much I paid for those.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by nedekid: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
MS247:
cool

You have land, if you don't you have sac

Plant tomatoes from the seeds

Just 80 days, you have tomatoes in excess

Yeah, also have sacks too for onions, garlic, ginger, wait patiently for 80 days to fry the eggs, while at it, also get some chickens in a cage to lay the eggs after same 80 days baa? Yam nko, grow that in your bathtub, all you need is some sand. Oil nko, just buy some groundnut and grind it in your blender, shout abrakadabra! , you have cooking oil.
Very very easy. I wonder what Nigerians are complaining about. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
zegniyi:
that's #150
- #200 tomato in my area in Ibadan
Una dey enjoy for that side...cost of living must be very cheap.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedekid:

Yeah, also have sacks too for onions, garlic, ginger, wait patiently for 80 days to fry the eggs, while at it, also get some chickens in a cage to lay the eggs after same 80 days baa? Yam nko, grow that in your bathtub, all you need is some sand, oil nko, just buy some groundnut and grind it in your blender, shout abrakadabra! , you have cooking oil.
Very very easy. I wonder what Nigerians are complaining about. cool
Hahahaha thanks for the laughs...dem think say e dey easy
Lolxxxxxx

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It / Why Do Nigerians Cook Their Stew So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.