Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Her Body Size Discourages Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Body Size Discourages Me (5575 Views)

What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Who Is More Beautiful And Good Body Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Ojagun(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Oh so you don't want to build with your woman? Una want ready-made woman?

Don't worry now, it's the beautiful ones that are showing you pepper.

Since you ignore honest good woman that are not that good-looking. That fat woman is OP's wife and he's about to blow it.

Humble yourself. We will all get old and ugly.
Oh so you women do not want to build broke men?Its the rich ones showing you pepper.You women should humble yourselves and stop ignoring broke men

9 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 1Sharon(f): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Ojagun:
Oh so you women do not want to build broke men?Its the rich ones showing you pepper.You women should humble yourselves and stop ignoring broke men

Lol im using the logic of you men.

You don't like it when I flip it, do you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 1Sharon(f): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Person wey fat like house... She's already built naaaaaa
What do what the guy to build again??

He can assist her to lose weight.

But no, una want ready-made beautiful woman.

This is how men miss their blessing.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Idaytesj29(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2023
ukaface:
Take her to the gym

Is he her parent?

5 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by advanceDNA: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Person wey dey very fat like house na blessing?? Lol..

U seff know naaa...u just dey lie... The cons out weight the pro... If she can't lose weight herself...the man cannot make her

That aside....There are slim good ladies everywhere...stop making it look like slim ladies are horrible women

Besides ...The dude is not sexually attracted to her...that's the bottom line..... It can happen with a slim lady too...

Some men like flesh...and some men can't date slim girls....

5 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by GreatAchiever1: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:
I secondly I feel like there won't be any intimacy between us even if we start dating because I am not sexually attracted to her.

Please your advices are needed

My major problems with relationship of nowadays, they start thinking about how to commit fornication, who made them think because they are "dating", they now have the right to have access to each others body. Why?
Little wonder why the marriage institution has lost its value in these modern times because what should be enjoyed in marriage is now free commodity in "relationships".

And for your question, encourage her to go the gym and even help her change her diet by recommending suitable diet for weight loss.

And please flee youthful lusts.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Essienjeremiah: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2023
Don't marry who u don't love u will not enjoy ur marital life. Since u don't like her body size just tell her now that is early don't keep her waiting
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Dilijingsly(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2023
ukaface:
Take her to the gym
gbamsolutely
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by HopeNeverDies: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2023
shogotermies:
Cause she plus sized, she’s not worthy of your love and attraction?

Most men made a lot of wrong decisions by choosing physicals over the internals of women.

I obviously made that mistake once bro... Damn regretting it till today 💔💔

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:
I have a friend, she is kind, she is very caring, emphasis on caring
Honestly, I feel like the heart is the most important thing in a human being, and I see her as someone who possesses a big heart
although she is very young by age
she has been the one doing the toasting for a while now and I am kinda going with the flow.

Now the only issue I have is her body size, she is a really fat person
I am not good at body shaming people, because I wouldn't want anyone to do the same to me, but sincerely I don't think I can keep up with her body size.

My reason for bringing this here is that, I feel like I am losing something really precious and valuable all because I am more focused on the outward appearance, secondly I feel like there won't be any intimacy between us even if we start dating because I am not sexually attracted to her.

I am scared that I would look back and regret, but I think I would rather let her go than to hurt her in the future

You’re not good at something, psyche!

Ni66a you just body shamed her, tell it to her face, hurt her feelings, tell her to go drop some pounds.

If you like her, you will tell her!

I said what I said my ni66a

1 Like

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by PeeboyDmx: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

You’re not good at something, psyche!

Ni66a you just body shamed her, tell it to her face, hurt her feelings, tell her to go drop some pounds.

If you like her, you will tell her!

I said what I said my ni66a

I want to bro, whenever we talk, I feel like letting her know, but I don't know how she's going to take it in.
We are all wires differently you know... I don't want to make her feel less of a human
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by SkengRay: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:
Stop being shallow.

You can help her to lose weight, but it seems like you men want ready-made beautiful women.

You don't want to put the work in and assist her.
put in the work Hun? The question is, is She willing to do such, in the end it will just be waste of time and resources. Abeg na ready made dey okay pass

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Tshine456(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Oh so you don't want to build with your woman? Una want ready-made woman?

Don't worry now, it's the beautiful ones that are showing you pepper.

Since you ignore honest good woman that are not that good-looking. That fat woman is OP's wife and he's about to blow it.

Humble yourself. We will all get old and ugly.
dont be deceive one can force anyone to add weight or lose it only if she is willing to cos it is nt easy to slay or do sum workout at d gym,dont u think d woman cn just be kind cos of her shape,women are unpredictable if im d guy i will only help her to lose weight after she decide what she really want,keep d friendship and dont forget self-determination matters in all things
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Fahvvy: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:
Stop being shallow.

You can help her to lose weight, but it seems like you men want ready-made beautiful women.

You're the one who is being shallow here undecided...

And last I checked, it's not the OP's responsibility to help her lose weight and there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG in wanting a woman who is, in your own words "ready made" undecided...

I mean, don't y'all ladies want an already made man? grin... How many ladies are willing to "put in the work and assist a man"? grin... This is hypocrisy at its peak! undecided...

What some of y'all ladies are too d.umb to understand is that men have preferences too! And fat women don't cut it for most men out there undecided...

And as for putting in the work, why would he put in the work on someone who isn't putting in the work for herself? undecided...

I mean, if losing weight was important to her, she wouldn't be that fat cause she would already be hitting the gym by herself undecided...

@OP...
If you're not attracted to her, let her go!
No need wasting anyone's time undecided...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
ukaface:
Take her to the gym

This doesn't work, it's like advicing a girl whose major interest in a man is been financially stable to give the man money even when she doesn't have any.

In most cases men feel empathetic to ladies when the ladies are the ones doing the asking out because most of the times it's not their ideal partner they seek. This is a disaster when the man who happens to drive relationship afterwards isn't attracted to his spouse. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

Watching social media and seeing people reducing in body mass is different from doing it yourself. OP if you can't finish something don't ever start it, you are in for a rude shock unless you are ready to be blind to her body size.

As for going to the gym, she will just go initially and stop subsequently so you must be blind to body size for this to work.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:
Stop being shallow.

That's same way ladies want financially stable guys grin

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I come in Peace

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Omoawoke2(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:
Honestly, I feel like the heart is the most important thing in a human being, and I see her as someone who possesses a big heart
she has been the one doing the toasting for a while now and I am kinda going with the flow.

I am not good at body shaming people, because I wouldn't want anyone to do the same to me, but sincerely I don't think I can keep up with her body size.

My reason for bringing this here is that, I feel like I am losing something really precious and valuable all because I am more focused on the outward appearance, secondly I feel like there won't be any intimacy between us even if we start dating because I am not sexually attracted to her.

I am scared that I would look back and regret, but I think I would rather let her go than to hurt her in the future

I don’t understand you oo.

There are many girls that will meet your spec and yet be good

You want to marry someone you are not attracted to, are you a masochist?

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Why is this even a topic

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by DyingFetus: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rope her fess , she go lose weight by force .
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by zed7: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Women reject men all the time, there's nothing wrong in rejecting the advances of a woman whom you're not attracted to.

She may have a good character, but you need a level of attraction to your partner or you'd quickly lose interest. Don't feel guilty, there are many nice ladies who will be your type, she can't be the only one.

3 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by seanwilliam(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
This your story reminds a girl I just stopped talking to.
She’s in her final year, claims to be a virgin, acting all nice and that.. she’s not fat , very young but she’s really not my type in the grand scheme of thing, and the closer I get to her the more she falls for me and the higher the chances of breaking her heart.. I suddenly stopped talking to her, I’ll just leave her texts on read , stopped picking her call too. Tbh i like her ( she seem respectful ) but something within me doesn’t want anything to do with her….

To advise you, create boundary and make her understand that it’s purely platonic relationship ( even though platonic relationship is a scam to me).. gradually , reduce the closeness till she moved on ..
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 23jerryking(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:

Op, well, I don't have a girlfriend and I've never been in a relationship. But I can tell you for a fact that if she doesn't appeal to your eyes then it's not worth the trouble. Honestly it would look as though you'll just be trying your best to love her, even Adam was happy and glad when he saw Eve for the first time. I don't belong to that school of thought that would teach "Beauty is in character and not on the face or body", you can be beautiful on the face and still have character (the complete package). If you have this much doubt about her then it's a clear message already that she's not for you, a lot of people would suggest that you take her to the gym and stuffs like that but the truth is that you'll never achieve the desired results. Would she be punishing herself going to the gym just so that she could please you? That's too much to ask already. Such arrangements usually end in tears. She's not some kind of material that you can easily shape to your liking, she has her own preferences as to what she wants to look like.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 23jerryking(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:
Stop being shallow.

Aunty be calming down na. It's not like we want already -made, but here's the thing, what if she's okay with her weight? What if trying to assist her doesn't go down well with her, she'll even ask if it's her body you want to love or her personality? See ehn, things are not quite as simple as some of you girls think o. She'll be like "so you don't like me because you feel I'm overweight".

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 23jerryking(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
shogotermies:
Cause she plus sized, she’s not worthy of your love and attraction?

Most men made a lot of wrong decisions by choosing physicals over the internals of women.
With all due respect ma, the physical is equally as important. Me even as a guy I hate weight, that's why I overwork myself at the gym and on the field of play. All just to stay fit, I hate big yansh and pot belly. And I wouldn't want to marry a wife that has any of these things too. It's not a question of whether she's worthy of love or not but let's not deceive ourselves, another man out there would cherish her just the way she is. That's life!!!
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 23jerryking(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:

See, if she agrees to be helped then it's fine. But do you know that I've offered to teach a girl cooking and she refused? What was her reason? She said she'll be so embarrassed seeing a guy teaching her how to cook. She was raised far away from home in a house where the guardians are very busy people, me on the other hand has no sister (my mom gave birth to boys only) so I had to grow up on time and be both the boy and girl of the house. I tried everything to make her understand that it's not her fault that she doesn't have cooking skills but girl said no.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 23jerryking(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:

I want to bro, whenever we talk, I feel like letting her know, but I don't know how she's going to take it in.
We are all wires differently you know... I don't want to make her feel less of a human
I understand you bro. But you start by making her aware of some of the terrible diseases associated with weight. And also the disadvantages of eating junks that adds nothing but weight. You just have to be very logical about it and not sound too disapproving or judgemental.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by RealEzee(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Beta no gree ooo
Person way ur priiiick no fit stand dey greet wifout force no b for u oo grin
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by TheMensch(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Omor
Mine is total opposite
I like fat babes, but mine dey very slim. cry
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by holybabayo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Let her gooooooo

You are supposed to be excited about who u r going for. This that is affecting u will become the reason you will leave her tomorrow.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Scream(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
SMH, the one you will be sexually attracted to may use it against you...even the sex, you nor go see...you see attitude...e go booku! cheesy

If you like nor speak to your spirit man...dey find lepa.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by minasu190: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
She's beautiful inside, If you like her, then be helpful to her with some exercises, it will help if she listen.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by imagrg(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
I like them slim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Men Are Ugly / 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini / PICS: If These Are Eritean Girls Then I Need A Visa Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.