Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Her Body Size Discourages Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Body Size Discourages Me (5570 Views)

What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Who Is More Beautiful And Good Body Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Okoroawusa: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Don't ever be with a woman you don't enjoy watching her naked...
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Farfalla(f): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
You're not under any obligation to be with someone you don't desire, especially sexually.

Let her know that you cannot offer her anything beyond friendship. Unless of course you've given her some greenlight and made her believe that you want her romantically?

1 Like

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by BRATISLAVA: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Farfalla:
You're not under any obligation to be with someone you don't desire, especially sexually.

Let her know that you cannot offer her anything beyond friendship. Unless of course you've given her some greenlight and made her believe that you want her romantically?

It cannot be that hard, but the guy is evil and greedy.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Farfalla(f): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

It cannot be that hard, but the guy is evil and greedy.

He knows what he should do, but is feigning ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sometimes We Dey Drink Beer Too / I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / See What A Girl Wrote On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.