Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom (513 Views)

The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Efilse: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2023
I'd say she's almost perfect, considering nobody is perfect. She has the right temperament, is logical and mild-mannered, loyal, dedicated, attractive, not in a 'I want to be with you now' way, but in a classy 'I want to introduce you to my friends and business associates' manner. She's beautiful too. Basically, she ticks all the boxes for me.

However, there's a feeling I can't ignore, a feeling that she isn't 'the one.' I can't explain or rationalize this feeling because there's nothing concrete to base it on. Sometimes, I feel a bit confused.
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by HopeNeverDies: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2023
It's Disappointing that idk your age Sir...

But you see all these stuffs u just said, 💔💔...

Please don't date. Save yourself some emotions 🙏.

In everything u do or rizon, only marry a girl that loves u not the one u love, so just stop asking for a wisdom here Sir. If a woman loves u, she'll bend all her life rules.. 💯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Theama(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pray to God over the matter Sir.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Fahvvy: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Theama:

Take this advice OP undecided...

Taking a girl serious is not something anyone should do without praying undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Efilse: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Theama:

Yes...this I'll do.
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Efilse: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fahvvy:

Taking a girl serious is not something anyone should do without praying undecided...

True. Problem...how would I know she's the one after praying......
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Fahvvy: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Efilse:

True. Problem...how would I know she's the one after praying......

God will speak to you na grin...

Or hasn't He been speaking to you before now?

You just have to pay attention to His voice and that's all undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Efilse: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fahvvy:

There lies the problem. I don't have a medium for hearing his voice....
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Fahvvy: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Efilse:

There lies the problem. I don't have a medium for hearing his voice....

Tis well o...

Thankfully you can develop a means of hearing His voice and the way to do that is to spend time with Him studying His word and praying...

May I advise that you put of anything serious for now until you master hearing God's voice...

It will look like a waste of time, but blimey me doing this will save you from a lot wasted time and heart aches...

God speed my friend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Efilse: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fahvvy:

Tis well o...

Thankfully you can develop a means of hearing His voice and the way to do that is to spend time with Him studying His word and praying...

May I advise that you put of anything serious for now until you master hearing God's voice...

It will look like a waste of time, but blimey me doing this will save you from a lot wasted time and heart aches...
J
God speed my friend...

Thank you bro.....I truly appreciate.
Based on this conversation, it seems youre familiar with God's voice. Though it's peculiar to each person,please I'd like to know how you hear him.
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Fahvvy: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Efilse:

Thank you bro.....I truly appreciate.
Based on this conversation, it seems youre familiar with God's voice. Though it's peculiar to each person,please I'd like to know how you hear him.

Anytime sir🥰...
God speaks differently to different folks...
To some He speaks via dreams (Daniel and Pharoah in scriptures)

To others through visions and dreams (Joseph and Jacob)

To some through angels (Abraham and Mary)

It's different for everyone...

But for me, I hear Him through the scriptures and through promptings...

When studying the scriptures, I take note of anything that stands out for me and I press into it in the place of prayers...

As for the promptings, it's kind of like a knowing, you know that dejavu feeling ba? Something like that, where you just have this feeling that you're certain about something...

It's hard to explain in words sir, but I think you get the point sha grin...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Efilse:
I'd say she's almost perfect, considering nobody is perfect. She has the right temperament, is logical and mild-mannered, loyal, dedicated, attractive, not in a 'I want to be with you now' way, but in a classy 'I want to introduce you to my friends and business associates' manner. She's beautiful too. Basically, she ticks all the boxes for me.
However, there's a feeling I can't ignore, a feeling that she isn't 'the one.' I can't explain or rationalize this feeling because there's nothing concrete to base it on. Sometimes, I feel a bit confused.
That is more than enough of a reason to let her go, isn't it? Set her free so she can go and be with the one who loves her enough not to be confused about whether she is right or wrong abeg! And don't go getting ideas that if you move forward with her somehow everything will be alright because it will never be alright. undecided
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Efilse: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

Anytime sir🥰...
God speaks differently to different folks...
To some He speaks via dreams (Daniel and Pharoah in scriptures)

To others through visions and dreams (Joseph and Jacob)

To some through angels (Abraham and Mary)

It's different for everyone...

But for me, I hear Him through the scriptures and through promptings...

When studying the scriptures, I take note of anything that stands out for me and I press into it in the place of prayers...

As for the promptings, it's kind of like a knowing, you know that dejavu feeling ba? Something like that, where you just have this feeling that you're certain about something...

It's hard to explain in words sir, but I think you get the point sha grin...

Guess I have to pay more attention to these promptings. Thank you brother🙏
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Efilse: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is more than enough of a reason to let her go, isn't it? Set her free so she can go and be with the one who loves her enough not to be confused about whether she is right or wrong abeg! And don't go getting ideas that if you move forward with her somehow everything will be alright because it will never be alright. undecided

Interesting. I assume you're sharing your perspective based on your experiences.
Why wouldn't it be alright?
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Hideaki: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2023
You should be talking to her not on here
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Hacks4dummies: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Efilse:

haha. Weyre no won chop breakfast grin Ogbeni.. she ticks all the boxes. Go for her make you dey expect the breakfast. You need am. cheesy
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Hacks4dummies: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

you dey pray make God come back come give you partner? Kobojunkie angry
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Hacks4dummies: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

Kobojunkie angry ya yansh
Re: In Need Of Relationship/marriage Wisdom by Hacks4dummies: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
shocked tfu kobo

(1) (Reply)

Signs She Is Crushing On You / Bride Price(in Your Area) / Where Do Broken Hearts Go???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.