Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship (5122 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by emmyeuler1: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2018
After 5yrs of dating,companionship and serious affection,my girlfriend finally dumped me for a banker.We are both undergraduates of the Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife and about entering final year.I just discovered a change in attitude on her part.She finally opened up that she was no longer interested and started dating a banker who works at the Access bank located inside the OAU campus.Please should I go spiritual by making her pay for it or ignore it?...I need ur advice

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by thorpido(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
After 5yrs of dating,companionship and serous affection,my girlfriend finally dumped me for a banker.We are both undergraduates of the Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife and about entering final year.I just discovered a change in attitude on her part.She finally opened up that she was no longer interested and started dating a banker who works at the Access bank located inside the OAU campus.Please should I go spiritual by making her pay fir it or ignore it?...I need ur advice
Cut your loss and move on.
You are an undergraduate.The most important companionship you need now is with your books.

This sh#t happens all the time.We've been there too.Spend more time developing yourself as an undergraduate.Relationships distract and often is a waste of time.

23 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2018
Take heart and move on.

4 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Iphone5: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
After 5yrs of dating,companionship and serous affection,my girlfriend finally dumped me for a banker.We are both undergraduates of the Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife and about entering final year.I just discovered a change in attitude on her part.She finally opened up that she was no longer interested and started dating a banker who works at the Access bank located inside the OAU campus.Please should I go spiritual by making her pay fir it or ignore it?...I need ur advice

Mumu......better face your studies,
Graduate,
Make money so you can afford a Sex Doll

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Pubichairs(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2018
u want to go spiritual? I can see u have no means of lively hood

4 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by viyon02: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2018
Congratulations: that lady is not a wife material, she couldnt have been faithful wife to you. Law of karmal will soon get her.

5 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by gabinogem(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Relationship is not a do or die affair... If it does not work out as planned, u move on with ur life...there are other ladies willing & ready to be with u. Stop thinking negatively by "going spiritual" undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by mikejj(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
sometimes God wants us to change our boat so we dont sink..bro instead of punishing her..be her best friend.

6 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by deafeyez: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Iphone5:

Mumu......better face your studies, Graduate, Make money so you can afford a Sex Doll
grin sex doll
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Peter5694(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
baba Love isn't something you can control it comes like a spell and just livz in a weird way! just be cool and wait for the right Gal! dm plenty even d ones wy gap ur old babe! chill bro

2 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by ibietela2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sorry bro.... Just move on

2 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by rotex4real: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:

Pay her back with a First Class result from school!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
love can be very intangible.....
she forgot you for reasons best know to her (probably money)
now it is time for you to forget her. let her go and dont beg her

in life i trust just 3 pepople
me, i and myself.
i advice you to do thesame especially when it comes to girls who are very erratic

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by emmyeuler1: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
rotex4real:

Pay her back with a First Class result from school!!!!
pharmacy doesn't operate on a 2-1,1-1 scale of grading
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by pocohantas(f): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Go which spiritual? You dated her for 5yrs?
And you're still an undergraduate on top?
Are you a padlock boyfriend or what?

Maybe she read that thread on how unmarried ladies above 30 are evening newspapers. The babe wants to be fresh early morning newspaper. The type they supply to banks... grin

The sad reality is: lots of you will keep getting dumped for older, committed, responsible and financially stable guys. These kinda guys are believed to be more futuristic. Sorry ehn, find another girl in first year and date. Na there your wife dey, all things being equal.

Byebye...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by 912(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
I don't know her but I will help her say this prayer: Any spiritual force you attempt to use on her will come back to you 1000 folds in Jesus Name. Amen

Idiot is she your wife that you are thinking of using spiritual forces against her

8 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by bobokeshington: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Move on brother...
Relationship no be do or die na...
There are so many fishes in the river....
Your soulmate would surely come by...
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by emmyeuler1: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
912:
I don't know her but I will help her say this prayer: Any spiritual force you attempt to use on her will come back to you 1000 folds in Jesus Name. Amen

Idiot is she your wife that you are thinking of using spiritual forces against her
bro we had an agreement and she didn't keep to it.Do u know what input I have made into her to get to her present height?do u know the sacrifices I have made....you don't talk like that bro....U don't even know the pain I am battling with due to shock

2 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Offpoint: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
make more money before relationship una no go hear

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by LordKingsley: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Some people sef... They will just be looking for ways to tie down their fellow human beings. A relationship is a matter of choice, she broke up with you because she doesn't see any future with you, you are and undergraduate and still have quite a long way to go. You should focus on your studies and what you intend to do after school to stand financially, she leaving you gives you a better opportunity to achieve that. You should be grateful not being spiritually wicked and diabolic.

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by newslifeop: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Really
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Skappy44(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
bro,I understand how you feel and you don't need to do any spiritual thing on her.all what you need is to just keep moving with your life and be very hardworking I know she will finally regret what she did

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Safiaa(f): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Even if you are with someone for 10 years, is it by force to marry that person. Love is not enough abeg, and she possibly couldnt see herself spending the rest of her life with you. Its heart breaking but you will get over it in time. Move on please and let everybody live their happily ever after.

3 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Iphone5: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
deafeyez:

grin sex doll

abi nah, that seems like their(girls) greatest threat at the moment grin
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
make money. That's the best revenge.
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Dantepet3000: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:

she made the best decision to have left you.... if you have the natural instinct of going spiritual what you should be concerned about now is how u left jesus not how nyash left you.

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by 912(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
bro we had an agreement and she didn't keep to it.Do u know what input I have made into her to get to her present height?do u know the sacrifices I have made....you don't talk like that bro....U don't even know the pain I am battling with due to shock

I sympathise with you regarding your broken heart and I know heart break can be brutal. However, even considering to go the length of soliciting diabolical means to get back at her is unthinkable and crazy. So because she left you your plan now is to destroy her life. That means you never loved her and you have a wicked heart. So if you guys were married only God knows what you would have done to her then.

You are still in school concentrate on your studies and make something meaningful of your life. Relationship issues shouldn't be your problem now

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Learnstuffs: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Heartbreak is not an easy battle bro. But don't add another problem to yourself by going spiritual. Brace yourself and move on. There are more to life than one stupid heartbreaker out there. I bet you she will surely regret her actions

2 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Spaceclenzy1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bro... Which one Be Spiritual again? Abi u be Ritualist... Woman Leaving Shouldn't be a Problem... Abi u wan Carry d PoPo For Head... Since ur In ur Finals Focus and Come out with Gud Result Work hard and Succeed in Life.... U Neva Even Meet Women... Ur Going Spiritual For Ur Class Girl... Nawa uoooh
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by akinyemi0103(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Arghh, they are all the same, bro ride on nd leave her alone, better things are ahead of you.
But if na me, iffa get smtin wey past spiritual self, i go use m knack m. 5 yrs no b bean nah

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Go which spiritual? You dated her for 5yrs?
And you're still an undergraduate on top?
Are you a padlock boyfriend or what?

Maybe she read that thread on how unmarried ladies above 30 are evening newspapers. The babe wants to be fresh early morning newspaper. The type they supply to banks... grin

Lots of you will keep getting dumped for older, responsible and financially stable guys. These kinda guys are believed to be more futuristic. Sorry ehn, find another girl in first year and date.
Na there your wife dey, all things being equal.

Byebye...
You must not comment anyways. If the guy were to be millionaire as an undergraduate shey the girl would have been loyal to stay. Is all good.

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by dtruth50: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
viyon02:
Congratulations: that lady is not a wife material, she couldnt have been faithful wife to you. Law of karmal will soon get her.
Abeg whch one is law of Karma? is she his wife already? who tell u dt he has an intention of marryin her? dea is nothing like karma here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner / Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys(pics Attached) / Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.