Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? (20301 Views)

What Was The First Food You Ate In 2023? / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Kellie069(m): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Yesterday night! I prefer it to bbq
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Shedrack777: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2023
this past saturday. hoping to eat it this saturday again
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by MS247: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2023
Never tried it.. am good with barbeque and grills
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Chispa: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2023
Alagbaka abi?
ahnie:
I'll go first....last I ate it was at a joint this year,months back called 17:59.
It's was delicious....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by NaijaCover(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2023
@ Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

Na For BENIN CITY, I eat am last

I really enjoyed it, after eating it, I forget to publish BAD NEWS for that day, is interesting.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Cassandraloius: 6:06am On Nov 08, 2023
Too much consumption of red meat is sickness.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by NNicewitchh: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2023
RepoMan007:
Never eaten such. It looks sacrificial though.
you sounds Yoruba

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Mirasteel: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2023
Long time ago
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Snazzy147: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2023
This past Saturday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by NNicewitchh: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2023
Men have forgotten the delicacy because of the current political brouhaha in this country,but very delicious indeed if have the resources to patronize any Igbo joint.i ate it months ago before diverting my attention to the hubbub being generated by our politics and highjacked judiciary
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by LadyAlison(f): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2023
So you guys still eat delicacies??
I thought we all agreed to make garri our best friends?? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Even the garri sef dem wan rob us of am

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by siraj1402(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
I'll go first....last I ate it was at a joint this year,months back called 17:59.
It's was delicious....
17:59 is at Akure if I may be right.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Encyclopedia1: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2023
Make I go throwey money wey no de?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ITbomb(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2023
What if you saw the teeth and ears and tongue
Jewessgratitud3:
Hm... I'm not a fan of isi Ewu especially when I heard its prepared with the brain.

I remember the last time I came close to eating it in 2009.. immediately they brought it and I saw the goat eye in the motar, I told my friend I'm not eating. He then ordered for nkwobi and since then it's either nkwobi or ugba and okporoko.

If I'll ever try it again it has to be prepared without the brain and let me not see the eyes.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2023
ITbomb:
What if you saw the teeth and ears and tongue

Why would anyone put the teeth?
I won't eat the ear either but I can manage the tongue.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by 18wheeler: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2023
1 month ago. I really ate to my satisfaction. My friend and I demolished a whole head. I washed it down with 3 bottles of chilled Heineken omo!
Red gate, Chezcoan street Maiduguri ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by wittywriter: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2023
epainos:
Nigerians are easily poisoned with food. Gluttons!
Encyclopedia1:
Make I go throwey money wey no de?
DuBLINGreenb:
Lol Nigeria done happen to isi ewu too

Wittyness.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Tapout(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2023
I can't even remember, but it was in my hometown sha. Trust issues na the reason I never buy am for this Lagos. I'm open to recommendations btw.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Kenmatt(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
It's was delicious....

Where is that Bar?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Tapout(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2023
I can't even remember, but it was in my hometown sha. Trust issues na the reason I never buy am for this Lagos because of how it's prepared. I'm open to recommendations btw.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by princejones(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2023
I eat it almost every week, one of my favourite though is getting costly this days

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by onadana: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2023
I wish my problem is when last I ate isi-ewu,imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by atiku4President(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2023
The last day I broke up with my last girl friend. That was her favourite and am glad we broke up. I can't afford it now as often as she would ask fo it then.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by PotatoSalad(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2023
pradoyeep:
When last did you eat akpu?
Yesterday o. First akpu this year. Was doing some repairs in one of the rooms while my food was waiting for me in the dining. Na so i enter living room come dey wonder what's that fermented smell cos AC was on. Na so akpu come be the culprit. I relaxed well to devour the food come dey there for the next 30 mins like pregnant woman. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by PotatoSalad(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2023
Resetinc:
Na all these junk concoctions dey give us sickness for old age โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That thing is a million times better than the healthiest pizza or shawarma.

7 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by bigcasava1(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2023
I can't remember, am even doubting if I have tasted it before
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by timothydare(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Last night, my love for this, no be here, i eat it, at least three times in a week.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by superCleanworks(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
It's was delicious....

E dey my freezer like this. Home made.
na one life I get
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Oceanjagaban: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by BCISLTD: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
It's was delicious....

Mende...my guy's bar..nice
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Administration1: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2023
Na yesterday OOO for mess
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ariesbull: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Two tribes that have the best foods are

Igbo
Akwa cross people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Made My Moimoi / How Do I Make Chapman? / Nigerian Customs Destroy N11.5m Worth Of Frozen Products In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.