Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? (20319 Views)

What Was The First Food You Ate In 2023? / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Seankhalifa: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2023
when jonathan was the president of nigeria.... or peson wan aza me make i chop... lol grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by confy35(f): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
When was the last time you ate this sweet delicacy?
no just tempt me you hear...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by osazsky(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Scam I hate that plate dey use in serving it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Godsongang: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2023
On Sunday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Ubanz: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2023
I don't like it.
How can I prefer isi ewu to proper goat meat. I hate those bulging eyes and the brain.
As far as goat meat is concerned I will make do from the neck down.
Anytime any day Nkwobi is my favorite, the cowleg version.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by joseph1832(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2023
Yesterday.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Figger(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Lol. Very funny, me though I always make sure I remove the eyes first before eating, I wonder how comfortable some people can be eating the eyes, so disgusting.
Jewessgratitud3:
Hm... I'm not a fan of isi Ewu especially when I heard its prepared with the brain.

I remember the last time I came close to eating it in 2009.. immediately they brought it and I saw the goat eye in the motar, I told my friend I'm not eating. He then ordered for nkwobi and since then it's either nkwobi or ugba and okporoko.

If I'll ever try it again it has to be prepared without the brain and let me not see the eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by MightySparrow: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Which kind question be dis?

Na ewedu or gbegiri or Fura dai nunu or tuwo shinkafa or masara?

Is ewu ko, idi jẹki níí.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by slowice(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Seeing this Pic now I think I miss it already..... This weekend will hear from me grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Emeksman: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Pepper soup goat head is not the same with isi ewu delicacy

stuffs2002:

It is not an Igbo delicacy.

Everyone all over the country eats goat head pepper soup but the Igbos call it isi ewu

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Hm... I'm not a fan of isi Ewu especially when I heard its prepared with the brain.

I remember the last time I came close to eating it in 2009.. immediately they brought it and I saw the goat eye in the motar, I told my friend I'm not eating. He then ordered for nkwobi and since then it's either nkwobi or ugba and okporoko.

If I'll ever try it again it has to be prepared without the brain and let me not see the eyes.

Same with me 😂 ....I can't imagine eating goat eyes, nose, tongue , ears...talkless of its brain ....yuck!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by favour32(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Some hours ago but every week.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Abel1987: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
When was the last time you ate this sweet delicacy?
yesterday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by favour32(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2023
lifenajeje:
Except it's prepared in my house

Anything served in the mini mortal is scam ..

It's got a false bottom

Now now the thing don finish .
Wayo wey dey that mortal,even scientist go find am difficult to calculate am.
Na my house I dey run am regularly.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by stuffs2002: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2023
Emeksman:
Pepper soup goat head is not the same with isi ewu delicacy

LadyRosa:

This is not peppersoup oga.

This is ngwo ngwo isi ewu and an igbo delicacy!

Goat head delicacy is eaten all over the world. I have seen videos of Chinese eating goat and cow head delicacies. That Igbos called it Isi ewu doesn't make that delicacy alien to other people.

They have goats in Europe, Arabia etc. There are goats all over the world and Igbos call goats ewu doesn't mean goats is alien to other countries
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Chicagograduate(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2023
Silentgroper:
What's that??

Isi ewu??
Only goat head with sauce.Nothing spectacular.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2023
Resetinc:
Na all these junk cholesterolosis concoctions dey give us sickness for old age … 😂😂😂

Palm oil has no cholesterol
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2023
Bluntguy:

You will soon start dedicating one nonsense song to gbegiri.

I love this Bluntguy.!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by OgideAgu: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2023
Not so long

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ahnie: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2023
xynerise:

Looks Nkwobi to me
It's ishiewu(goat head)not nkwobi.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Sergio103(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2023
onadana:
I wish my problem is when last I ate isi-ewu,imagine

Lol grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Nobody puts goat's eyes there, stop lying

Just say you've not eaten it before. The one I was served had the eyes and that was what scared me. Stop arguing blindly.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Lovemeharder:
When I was serving my fada land. grin grin

One useless corper used his last card be that. grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Teespice(f): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2023
Two weeks ago.

I prefer this to Nkwobi.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by femmycharles(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2023
I dey eat am now now...

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ahnie: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2023
[Ppquote author=Lovemeharder post=126850892]The country is now hard. [/quote]
And it's still affordable,it's not costly!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ceeceeco: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Few weeks ago, eight thousand naira(8k).
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ahnie: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2023
They do put the goat's eyes.
MadarasBlade:

Nobody puts goat's eyes there, stop lying
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by 07kjb: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Twice every weekend
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
E don tey..but the food dey really funny.nothing special about eating goat head with plenty bones
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
PotatoSalad:

That thing is a million times better than the healthiest pizza or shawarma.

You mean it is better than those 1000 naira sharwama una dey buy road
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by pcagbaji(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Food wey na bones full am that one na food?
The plate for presenting it is scam too
Just flat but seeing it you will think the meat is plenty and over flowing
My thoughts, why not put it in a flat plate for everyone to see the quantity, this is decit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Made My Moimoi / Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware / How Do I Make Chapman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.