Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? (20282 Views)

What Was The First Food You Ate In 2023? / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ahnie: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bedding the ishiewu in a flat plate will not be an option,dem know say people nor go buy it.
It's a marketing gimmicks.
pcagbaji:

The plate for presenting it is scam too
Just flat but seeing it you will think the meat is plenty and over flowing
My thoughts, why not put it in a flat plate for everyone to see the quantity, this is decit

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ObongIdeas: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Last night
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by ahnie: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rich kid!
ObongIdeas:
Last night
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You mean it is better than those 1000 naira sharwama una dey buy road

Are you ok buddy?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by extremelygolden: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Silentgroper:
What's that??

Isi ewu??

Whenever you hear "nkwobi", this is it!
Olohun, I am salivating already.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Haddeyholler(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Over 5 months now, since I loose my job 😥😥😥
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by seetomorrow: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
RepoMan007:
Never eaten such. It looks sacrificial though.

grin grin grin grin you are so funny.....but you can't miss it any time you try it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Nmezor(f): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Can't remember jare
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by billyG(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Why should I be eating goat head.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Nmezor(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
joseph1832:
Yesterday.
Hmmm
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by joseph1832(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nmezor:
Hmmm
anything wrong?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by finallybusy: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
13 years ago. E dey carry person enter heaven? I started eating it late in life so could do without a plate.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by LadyRosa(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Goat head delicacy is eaten all over the world. I have seen videos of Chinese eating goat and cow head delicacies. That Igbos called it Isi ewu doesn't make that delicacy alien to other people.

They have goats in Europe, Arabia etc. There are goats all over the world and Igbos call goats ewu doesn't mean goats is alien to other countries

Stop arguing rubbish.
Isi ewu is goat head, but the real name for that particular igbo delicacy is Ngwo Ngwo!

The fact that it's main ingredients is goat head is why its called isi ewu!!!

Lawyer!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by stuffs2002: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
LadyRosa:

Stop arguing rubbish.
Isi ewu is goat head, but the real name for that particular igbo delicacy is Ngwo Ngwo!

The fact that it's main ingredients is goat head is why its called isi ewu!!!

Lawyer!

Only IPOB will argue that people in other regions don't eat goats.

Na who do Una this kind thing
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by Darkmode64: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
I'll go first....last I ate it was at a joint this year,months back called 17:59.
It's was delicious....
17:59? The one I know is in akure. What state is this located?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by LadyRosa(f): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only IPOB will argue that people in other regions don't eat goats.

Na who do Una this kind thing

Guy you ne fuul ooo.
You still dey talk goat goat!

We are talking about DELICACY NOT THE ANIMAL ITSELF!

YOU HAD TO CARRY IPOB enter the matter wey concern goat meat delicacy all these low life poverty stricken frustrated regenerates!

Everybody knows Rice, but each country has several indigenous ways they prepare RICE!

I spit on your scrotum!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by armadeo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
When was the last time you ate this sweet delicacy?

This one resemble nkwobi.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by stuffs2002: 2:59am On Nov 09, 2023
LadyRosa:

Guy you ne fuul ooo.
You still dey talk goat goat!

We are talking about DELICACY NOT THE ANIMAL ITSELF!

YOU HAD TO CARRY IPOB enter the matter wey concern goat meat delicacy all these low life poverty stricken frustrated regenerates!

Everybody knows Rice, but each country has several indigenous ways they prepare RICE!

I spit on your scrotum!

HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere.

1. Goats are found on every continent and every country but HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals believe they are the only ones who could make goat head delicacy. HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are so DUMB&ST00PED

2. Dis HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibal actually wants people to believe Igbos have a rice delicacy that only them have. Rice is eaten and goats are eaten all over the world but IPOB cannibals believe they are the only people who could make delicacies with goats and rice.

3. HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals too like ASHAWO work and DIS 1 wants to suck dick but make she go look elsewhere for her customers.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by LadyRosa(f): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere.

1. Goats are found on every continent and every country but HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals believe they are the only ones who could make goat head delicacy. HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are so DUMB&ST00PED

2. Dis HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibal actually wants people to believe Igbos have a rice delicacy that only them have. Rice is eaten and goats are eaten all over the world but IPOB cannibals believe they are the only people who could make delicacies with goats and rice.

3. HATEFUL,DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals too like ASHAWO work and DIS 1 wants to suck dick but make she go look elsewhere for her customers.

This guy is lost! grin cheesy

Still hallucinations in igbo hate.
Life must be so terrific for you!

Kpele tongue

Na me and your mother dey do the ashawo work together.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by stuffs2002: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2023
LadyRosa:

This guy is lost! grin cheesy

Still hallucinations in igbo hate.
Life must be so terrific for you!

Kpele tongue

Na me and your my mother dey do the ashawo work together.

Fixed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by lokito: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Yesterday evening
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by LadyRosa(f): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

Fixed

No need to fix anything as long as you dropped off her puzz$y! She is more harlot than I could ever be.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by stuffs2002: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
LadyRosa:

No need to fix anything as long as you I dropped off her puzz$y! She my mother is more harlot than I could ever be.

Fixed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? by LadyRosa(f): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

Fixed

Does take away the fact that your mother sits on erected do%k like me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Made My Moimoi / How Do I Make Chapman? / Nigerian Customs Destroy N11.5m Worth Of Frozen Products In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.