Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. (22664 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / What Can I Do To Collect My Last Month Salary / Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Agree On What You Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Oga. Enjoy your day na. I owe you?

Last i checked, i dont think i ever need people on the forum again. So, whats your deal. I owe you.
Baba until you change your ways.. that conscience go continue to eat you up.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
fobiflex:

You go help those you can, atleast he help a girl in need, you can go help a guy in need too, he’s not mandated to do so for anybody, it’s his money and not yours, na you just dy play

God bless you O !

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Baba until you change your ways.. that conscience go continue to eat you up.

Get lost

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by fobiflex(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

I have given jobs to guys on this forum with housing and feeding. It was abused. I bu was messed up. I have given up to twenty jobs to guys. I have like eight guys on the forum earning 40-120k. I havent done anything for females. A society should take care of its females too
Sir you don’t need explaining to anybody how you choose to help with your money na, if e easy let them go and help others with their money

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Get lost
chuckles. You know I ain't told no lie
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
fobiflex:

Sir you don’t need explaining to anybody how you choose to help with your money na, if e easy let them go and help others with their money
you be mumu. You really think he does that out of the goodness of his heart? Y'all play too much around here
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
fobiflex:

Thank you. See me see trial ontop giving someone i consider a young niece money. If i gave her a job, he would kill me then. If he annoys me i will give her a 40-50k job. I will go to Mowe setup a factory and give her inventory job.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Thank you. See me see trial ontop giving someone i consider a young niece money. If i gave her a job, he would kill me then. If he annoys me i will give her a 40-50k job. I will go to Mowe setup a factory and give her inventory job.
Ogbeni shut up your teeth. You just dey deceive yourself. She don turn neice now now If na man Una go lock up, tell am say God go help am. I Sabi Una wella

Wicked souls
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Steveagro: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Remember to record your conversation with her when next you're there so it would be on record be that she admits to owing you sha
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by nedu666: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:
Good morning nairalanders
I think this world is turning to something else

I work with a private organisation where I earn 20k as my monthly stipend
For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
but to my greatest surprise it was sack letter that follows.
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

I was told to come back ending of November to get my salary..

I don't really know what to do right now, it looks like cheating to me .
This is my sweat, something I have work for ...

Oga try nlc, public complaints commission. Your colleagues are still there working abi? This is why I hate Nigerians, someone will owe all his employees and why some are trying to fight for salary others are scared to fight.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Teeboi56: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

This country is a scam, we're doing our self in dis country
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Ogbeni shut up your teeth. You just dey deceive yourself. She don turn neice now now If na man Una go lock up, tell am say God go help am. I Sabi Una wella

Wicked souls

Your problem. I dont owe you.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Teeboi56:

This country is a scam, we're doing our self in dis country
Nigerians are one of the most wicked creatures ever made by God.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by realoscar84(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
May God Almighty replenish ur pocket

Wujio:

Send me your bank account by WhatsApp let me send you something small just to lighten the mood.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Albertone(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
That one na old story nau,I have moved to selling wears,beddings n duvets.

Okay that's nice. Ehn you're not jobless then. Make I keep the 200k I still wan use support you before lol cheesy

Thanks for asking,do well to have a nice day.
Make I no long matter abi. Okay have a nice day too ma'am.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Gentew(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
westlius:
Did dey give u employment letter
Engage a lawyer
Seek for redress

Lawyer k1ll you there. How will he be able to afford one.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by naturefellow(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
cuffee:
You be mumu. Four months and still working. You be civil servant?
be constructive, or shut TF and pass.

If your life is Xrayed now, it would be discovered that you're still a dependant or professional jobhunter with little to no valuable skill as evidenced below... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by felup: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Locate the office of Public Complaints Commission in your state and lay your complaint. It will be sorted out ASAP without any cost on your part
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by tonicyril: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

discipline would my foot...

She doesn't tolerate nonsense but she's doing nonsense by withholding a worker four months salary...eehn?? It chai nt b wəll wt hər
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by stuffs2002: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
westlius:
Did dey give u employment letter
Engage a lawyer
Seek for redress

That is the reason they will not give appointment letter and this is very bad.

They plan to cheat their workers from the begining.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by felup: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Locate the office of Public Complaints Commission in your state and lay your complaint. It will be sorted out ASAP without any cost on your part.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by boxypane(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Your boss is not disciplined, she's an animal..
How does she think you guys have been surviving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Psammmy:
Send me your bank account let me help you with something..
Please quit that job, itse slavery

quote author=Abisolababe post=126696025]Good morning nairalanders

Can I send you a pm sir?
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Azzik: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

Lawless country where anything goes
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Bossman(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
This is pure wickedness! private4 organization or not, she has no right to not pay you monthly. So unfortunate that the country has no workers rights, or they just don't follow it, and nobody cares. She can't try that mess in a saner climate...she'll be sued heavily, and punished severely!
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by stuffs2002: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
kkfada:
Go to labour court.

On top how much. The total fee is not even up 10% of the legal fees
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by id4sho(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Travail of roadside school teachers.

I don du that kain work before was preggers with my first kid,the school owner bro managing the school happened to be my neighbor and also a pastor.

He held my salaries for 2 months,I had to go to his upstair,asked him to pray for us as either one of us would be visiting God that day.

My mum inlaw had to come get me that day because she was around,she was the one that freed the man from my grip.

In the evening I got my money.
Teaching job nor be ham one bit...e be like GNLD job.

Two crazy fellow met, na die oOoOO grin cheesy wink
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Bossman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
I second this. If she has a handle or website share it here. She needs to be called out on Social media. No point in showing her mercy, she has showed you none!
very4tune8:

Sorry about this dear.

But you have to do something about it.

Does the school or the owner have an handle?
If so I guess dragging her on social media works well.
Ensure you tag well meaning people.

She is just an evil person.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by BarrElChapo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

If you’re in Lagos, I would like to write a letter on you behalf pro bono just to make sure you get paid.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
laprince:

When you get a chance, kindly respond with your account details to my pm.
I suffered something like this before. Its well.

9166190647 palmpay Olayiwola Abisola
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Zee0007: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
The system is bastardized.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
BarrElChapo:

If you’re in Lagos, I would like to write a letter on you behalf pro bono just to make sure you get paid.
I'm not in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions / Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank / Arik Air Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.