Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. (22473 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / What Can I Do To Collect My Last Month Salary / Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Agree On What You Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by EnglishUsa: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
R
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by spiSeyi: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
You are better off without a job than working without being paid undecided .
Get a loan, go to your village and network with red oil (palm oil) producers then do some PR with market women and start importing red oyel from your village to be distributed to market women. Or learn FX and stock trading under a mentor and start earning cool money cool Don't allow any toxic boss to demoralize you undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Nwaokunkpara: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nigerian judicial system is dead if not I would have suggest you seek redress from the Court as the last hope of the common man
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by kkfada(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Go to labour court.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Psammmy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Send me your bank account let me help you with something..
Please quit that job, itse slavery

quote author=Abisolababe post=126696025]Good morning nairalanders
I think this world is turning to something else

I work with a private organisation where I earn 20k as my monthly stipend
For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
but to my greatest surprise it was sack letter that follows.
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

I was told to come back ending of November to get my salary..

I don't really know what to do right now, it looks like cheating to me .
This is my sweat, something I have work for ...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Ugochukwu79: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Public complaints Commission (Ombudsman) is there to help you get justice, at no cost at all.....you will be marveled to see the woman paying up ASAP. But won't advise you to continue working with her.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by nairalee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kk
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Ihee01: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:
Good morning nairalanders

For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

This is my sweat, something I have work for ...

Use a sound lawyer and follow her. She will pay through her nose.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Karleb(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
One random thought.

Imagine if a man was sending this lady 20k per month, he would control everything about her upto the color of panties she'll wear.

Omo! APC you do this one. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hedgefunds: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

I was not giving employment letter
I was told to come back November ending to get my salary.

are you sure that all...also do you reside in lagos.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by rockog: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
I wonder how someone will be earning 20k and still suffers payment. GO AND BE DRIVER TRICYCLE
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Shyboyk(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

The sweet truth is that she is actually doing u a Favour 20k salary under one week u would be expecting another salary
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by laivwire(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ihee01:

Use a sound lawyer and follow her. She will pay through her nose.
Assuming she wins the case, how much will she recoup?

#80k?

20k for lawyer? who knows how much for transportation and the lengthy period before a verdict is reached at both high and appeal court?

Maybe customary court will be better.

She better go the street way or count her losses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Albertone(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Travail of roadside school teachers.

I don du that kain work before was preggers with my first kid,the school owner bro managing the school happened to be my neighbor and also a pastor.

He held my salaries for 2 months,I had to go to his upstair,asked him to pray for us as either one of us would be visiting God that day.

My mum inlaw had to come get me that day because she was around,she was the one that freed the man from my grip.

In the evening I got my money.
Teaching job nor be ham one bit...e be like GNLD job.

Attempting such while pregnant is not worth it o. When if he hits you??

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Watcharena: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

call the name of the company let us help you and drag them on Twitter.

You can also inform her that you need all your money this week if not you're going to drop her company on social media

8 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by ahnie: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
This one you didn't drag me today so?
Albert this is unlike you cheesy cheesy Hope all's well with you?
Albertone:

Attempting such while pregnant is not worth it o. When if he hits you??

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by pooozeee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sue dem
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by samuelson06(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
SocialJustice:
Abisolababe. You played yourself. I'm sure you don't have any form of employment contract. If you have parents or siblings, you should take them to the school to ask for your money.

Do not go there to beg, politely but firmly request your salary and when it will be paid in full.

Do not engage a lawyer too because the money involved is not worth it.

But I can't read where the person said it's a school.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by fineboynl(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ending of November she will change date to December. That money is gone for good.

Never allowed your employee to own you two months. If your employee is begging you maybe things are hard then then one can understand. But not arrogance.

Even if you call police. She doesn't have it

3 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by crowther15(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
chiefolododo:
She is not disciplined , she is wicked
Exactly.... That is not what discplined people are known for
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Integrafamoo: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Send me your bank account by WhatsApp let me send you something small just to lighten the mood.
God bless you for assisting him.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by KangaIye: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
That's cruel
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by livenija: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

which kind yeye discipline woman
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Albertone(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
This one you didn't drag me today so?
Albert this is unlike you cheesy cheesy Hope all's well with you?

I have forgiven you grin

How is business going madam Ahnie?
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by aktolly54(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

why ending of Nov for salary? That's tactics,you should collect like two month before you leave and collect the remaining by Nov ending. Don't leave that company unless they pay you what they owe you . Don't be fool, sometimes madness is needed otherwise you are gonner. Insist you must get your salary before leaving. If you leave and come back for salary it will be another story. Don't make me curse you please don't leave premises of the company unless they pay you what you wordk for
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by SpaceAngel: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
The same heartless employer would still be complaining about politicians, while they are more callous to others under their employment. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by laprince(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

When you get a chance, kindly respond with your account details to my pm.
I suffered something like this before. Its well.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Nice2023(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

In ur write pls I beg remove or expunge that part that says,"she is a disciplined woman" rather say she is a mean woman. Because a discipline woman will never owe people salary.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by OlujobaSamuel: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Discipline as how She is irresponsible and wicked.
A lawyer might be a waste of time since the money no much, if police station is around you, try put on the emotional power, go report, let them know you don't have any means or support system, someone fit look your side and offer help on what to do.
No having a contract letter doesn't invalidate the work you did for her.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by ahnie: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sadly I m Jobless!
Albertone:

I have forgiven you grin

How is business going madam Ahnie?
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by IPDGP: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Some boss do not value the workers, but just to make use of them anytime needed.

He who values no will no owe you for that long, in that case start working on new place to work
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Emma09(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
spiSeyi:
You are better off without a job than working without being paid undecided .
Get a loan, go to your village and network with red oil (palm oil) producers then do some PR with market women and start importing red oyel from your village to be distributed to market women. Or learn FX and stock trading under a mentor and start earning cool money cool Don't allow any toxic boss to demoralize you undecided
Great advice here especially the palm oil business. I am thinking seriously of venturing into this business. I met a guy that does this business while hustling with my korope. I carried 28 kegs of his palm oil with my bus and he told me that's the business he does to feed his family. He goes to Okada evry two weeks to buy the palm oil. Good business with high returns but stressful because of frequent travels

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers / My Funny Job Hunting Experience / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.