Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. (22469 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / What Can I Do To Collect My Last Month Salary / Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Agree On What You Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
CloudTrees:
Please someone help me too.
I'm in-between jobs just trying random stuff to feed please
Opay 009067329755
oya you lot should come together and help this woman too.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by ezewealth(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Did I hear you say discipline??, she is wicked and unkind.
Thank God I never worked in any private companies or all this one man bizness shit, I no dey shit for my life, I know dey endure shit,
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Creditalerts: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Drop her number here
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Snapdrag0n: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:
Good morning nairalanders
I think this world is turning to something else

I work with a private organisation where I earn 20k as my monthly stipend
For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
but to my greatest surprise it was sack letter that follows.
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

I was told to come back ending of November to get my salary..

I don't really know what to do right now, it looks like cheating to me .
This is my sweat, something I have work for ...
Just carry the sack letter with evidence not paid and sued the evil woman. When she finishes paying double and also compensation for breach of employee section 12 of labour's act agreement. She'll learn. You think even Facebook or Google will owe workers and sack them ? They'll sued their ass out
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by OvertheTop(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by tojahh(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

If we ask you the name of the place now. You no go talk
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Kingson28: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=westlius post=126696406]Did dey give u employment letter
Engage a lawyer
Seek for redress

And legal fee is free?

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Emeksman: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Report that devil to arusi okija. And she will pay you your money and compensation self. Wicked woman
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Ode. Envy? Lol.did you give her a mansion in banana Island? Don't be stupid bro. I am calling y'all out for your hypocritical behaviour. Take a good look at the thread.. e remain small.wey Una go enter stampede unto say Una won help ladies wey no really need Una help like that Compared to guys.

Keep helping only females you hear? Mumu man.

Lolz. Break your phone. So the problem is i am.gelpibg females now instead of males. Thats the basis of the attack now. Smh
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Adekot: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

I have given jobs to guys on this forum with housing and feeding. It was abused. I was messed up. I have given up to twenty jobs to guys. I have like eight guys on the forum earning 40-120k. I havent done anything for females. A society should take care of its females too

Boss I need a job too
Please help a brother, I don’t need any financial assistance, just recommend me for any available opportunity. Thanks
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Oloki:

It is well o. Is like he is an advocate for guys on this forum. He is just attaching anybody that render help to the young lady.

No be enemy of progress them dey call that?

You can see that the dude is sick
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Adekot:

Boss I need a job too
Please help a brother, I don’t need any financial assistance, just recommend me for any available opportunity. Thanks

God forbid. Nairaland males. Lolz. Make i run
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Love800(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Goodevening sis.
Were u actually doing akara and pap buisness before?
Why did u stop?

Am seriously searching for the type of food buisness to do.
ahnie:
That one na old story nau,I have moved to selling wears,beddings n duvets.
Thanks for asking,do well to have a nice day.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Emeksman: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

I need job ooo

I have given jobs to guys on this forum with housing and feeding. It was abused. I was messed up. I have given up to twenty jobs to guys. I have like eight guys on the forum earning 40-120k. I havent done anything for females. A society should take care of its females too
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Prime4Val(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Prime4Val(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Op do you have her number?
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Prime4Val:
Good evening sir,please am based in Abuja and in dire need of a job or something to hold myself while I continue job hunting. Honestly it hasn't been easy please assist me In anyway you can. Thank you and God bless you.

Abuja is filled with churches that help. Join a church serve honestly and you will get help from your vineyard. Go and submit
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Prime4Val(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by samcolee(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
westlius:
Did dey give u employment letter
Engage a lawyer
Seek for redress
This too he'll need money or you feel lawyer will rep him free?
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by FoggedBrain: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

"She doesn't tolerate nonsense" yet her behavior is nonsensical. How will you own someone salary for 4 months and get angry when they request for payment. No be juju be that? OP FYI you did nothing wrong. Accept it with faith afterall she'd been blocking your chances of better job and better pay.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by oxiide22(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

audio jobs right? How are we sure? No proof. A lazy girl fabricated a story just to cash out and you fall for it you think you are smart or philanthropic. U dey play

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by oxiide22(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

I swear to God this story is pure lie it was fabricated to scam nairaland simps. Hhhh I happy that a lots of simps had fall for it. The scammer behind that moniker is now smiling he/she cash out big.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by steeltrust: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Lol. Find a way to leave Nigeria. You go sponsor am? Una go just dey think with Una preek. If na man.. you go type this rubbish wey u type so?

Una go just dey mumu unaselves
I see your comment jumping up and down here
I don’t know what your problem or why you’re so pained
If we decide to help only female gender with our money how’s that your business

If you have go an help only the male gender
You wen de think with your Brain weres your achievement

Noise makers oshi
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
oxiide22:
I swear to God this story is pure lie it was fabricated to scam nairaland simps. Hhhh I happy that a lots of simps had fall for it. The scammer behind that moniker is now smiling he/she cash out big.
just leave the fools wey no dey use eye see anything with F for moniker. Useless bunch
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Flier: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
If you survive 4 months in an organization without salary and still continue,it means you are stealing from the organization and the salary isnt really important to you.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by steeltrust: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
oxiide22:
prove it a lie
I just dislike some nairaland for over sabi

Goan join efcc or cia
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
steeltrust:
I see your comment jumping up and down here
I don’t know what your problem or why you’re so pained
If we decide to help only female gender with our money how’s that your business

If you have go an help only the male gender
You wen de think with your Brain weres your achievement

Noise makers oshi
you can't even make a statement without making blunders. Is your life this infested with blunders? I'm now certain your father made a terrible blunder not withdrawing from your mother's maggot infested pussy when he was about to cum.
Apparently, this particular blunder could have been avoided.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by oxiide22(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
I no say make dem no help her o. It's just the way dem dey kill themselves over helping her dey baffle me. Many a guys don come Nairaland ask for help..nobody answer them.. but anytime a lady comes asking.. you see them trooping in to save her. It's pathetic.
Bro God bless you for calling those uncle's wey mumu and simps.

I swear to God the story is pure lie it was fabricated to scam nairaland simps. Hhhh I happy that a lots of simps had fall for it. The scammer behind that moniker is now smiling he/she cash out big.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Evidenx(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

Yours is even good that they told you to come collect your salary,I was sacked without any tangible reasons and my September salary not paid despite my hard work and labour.
I left it and cried to God,as I speak now God gave me a job as a supervisor and my salary is far far better than my previous salary and now I have free access to WiFi everyday in my office as much as I want.
Humans are wicked,but God is a rewarder of men when they do you evil.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by steeltrust: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
you can't even make a statement without making blunders. Is your life this infested with blunders? I'm now certain your father made a terrible blunder not withdrawing from your mother's maggot infested pussy when he was about to cum.
Apparently, this particular blunder could have been avoided.
I'll generously give my money to anyone I desire. If I get a chat from her, I'll proceed to transfer the money, screenshot the transaction, and forward the evidence to you. Keep those tears flowing! 😂😆
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

I understand how you feel bro but you need to be strong enough to find other means of work
Apply for another job or just try to find a day pay job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers / 10 Mistakes Job Seekers Make … And How to Avoid Them / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.