Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) (44017 Views)

Governor Fubara Appoints Former Assembly Speaker, Edison As Chief Of Staff / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Mvnster: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maski87:

How can the be this stupid
The mumu would think everybody from the north is hausa because they all speak hausa.

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Apeh1978: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
When Fubara was invited for debate to tell Rivers people what is his agenda he obeyed Wike and do not turn up. All the campaign in all the local government was done by Wike. People were even begging to know and hear from him but he was silent. That's why the opponents were calling it Wike 3rd term agenda. Agreement na agreement don't change the game. I assured you unless you face the reality and stand firm you are going to waste Riverine mandate given to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by 752hub: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
I hope dem no set Wike up as he dey FCT make dem collect P.H from em hand. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by qtx(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
if them impeach this man, rivers go catch fire. That is one volatile state in the SS that i know for sure.

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by LikeAking: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQo70RFZ7U?si=U5UxA5uUWh0y_tZG

I Have Committed No Offence To Warrant Impeachment — Fubara

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/30/just-in-i-have-committed-no-offence-to-warrant-impeachment-fubara/amp/

You don’t have to commit any offense before they remove you..

Na ur house?

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by LikeAking: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
qtx:
if them impeach this man, rivers go catch fire. That is one volatile state in the SS that i know for sure.

Nothing go happen…

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Beolly(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

You see how it’s done abi

That’s the difference between SS and Hydraulic soup people

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain
STFU people from the backward region are also talking Ibori was a godfather in Delta State for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nwodosis:

Opobos are Igbo speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.

Shut up. Are you from Rivers State ? Who told you Opobo is not Ijaw ?

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:
troll. Keep talking trash. I careless who he wants to be. Opobo is founded by Jaja of Opobo
I do not give a shit what you care about

This thread is about Fubara . He is Ijaw not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by CryptoNews22(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2023

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Omenlon: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
qtx:
those who will impeach him are they not Rivers? Nothing dey happen, na dog chop dog.

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Kaiser20: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who is this one talking to?
He is talking to the Agbero Wike governor
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Atturu: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:
Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique
More

I'm of the view that Ijaw youths who had adopted Fubara as one of their own, even though Fubara is from Opobo, will contend with Wike and his allies in Rivers State
Is fubara not an Ijaw man?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by stanbright(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Do I look like I give a rat ass about whatever nonsense you have to say?

If I read that dogshit you typed up there, make I bend.
You replied him though
You are actually a hungry dog sheet 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Tareq1105: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Campaign is over please.

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by izubext007: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike don stayhis dirty job.....Asari go laf🤣🤣🤣 tire
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by qtx(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Omenlon:
those who will impeach him are they not Rivers? Nothing dey happen, na dog chop dog.
Should we bet?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by youngrichnigga: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wicked Wike wants to rule Abuja and Rivers (two states) according to the new ruling by the INEC and our courts undecided undecided undecided undecided
I see Rotimi Ameachi smiling in the corner grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by stuffs2002: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fubura abi na Fura de Nono sef

Make Fubura no talk wetin pass him mouth ooo

Wike has destroyed many big politicians the likes of Atiku, Peter Obi, Ameachi etc

Wike chased Ameachi out of PDP and still went to chase him out of APC by proxy

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by payaseriy: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Christistruth00:

It is not all enemies you can align with
They can equally pull you down

E g Obaseki and Phillip Shaibu

Don't mind him. He thinks Nigeria politics is nollywood movie scripts

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na go u dey so. Just dey play
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Anselemchi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
Even though he is from Opobo?

Opobo is not Ijaw?
They speak Igbo language, I don't know of their tribe, either they are ijaw, south south, or opobo by tribe, but their language and culture is Igbo, just like ikwere, they still have right to deny igbos
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Donpeak(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Put this comment on autopilot make e dey run for every thread, na truth wey dey bite
Taylor92:

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by billyG(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
"Anything that want to happen let it happen"-S Fubara,what can a puppet do?
A puppeter rulling rivers state from Abuja...this Nigeria democracy na scam!
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by verygoodguy: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
where una de hear all this lie lie story??
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Anselemchi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Manchie:
don’t mind the werey
Bro, there language and culture is that of igbos, they may identify to be of any tribe because igbos are at disadvantaged in nigeria
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by VinnyBaba: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin

This one just Shine Teeth like Cow when Dem dey Roast! sad sad

And some Pple like, the Teeth Shining.😯

Nairaland Agbadorians ehn. 😌😌

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by loswhite(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
When a quorum has already been formed by 24 lawmakers in the Assembly hall.

Only God, money and begging can save Fubara at this time.

No other strategy can save him. The Governor is too dull.

How can a Governor not have an Intel to know the 24 lawmakers plan to sit from 7am to form a quorum.

With the quorum formed and signed, its over for Fubara. Nothing he can do again even if he likes let him demolish the Assembly building, quorum already formed.

Fubara should reach out to fellow governors to assist him beg wike otherwise, he is a gunner
I want to understand something. So a group of people can just sit down and impeached a governor on what grounds? What is the crime committed? Does it mean the state belongs to 24 persons?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by VinnyBaba: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Beolly:

STFU people from the backward region are also talking Ibori was a godfather in Delta State for 16 years.

SHUT your mouth and stop Saying what you don't know.😕😒

Ibori was never a Godfather in Delta State.🤨

He picked Uduaghan but immediately got embroiled in his Corruption scandal.

Okowa and Sheriff did NOT come through him.🙂🙂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) / Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.