Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) (44112 Views)

Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:
The history says otherwise bro
Fubara's history?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Artscollection: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
This fight na mbamiri be ikwerre
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nwodosis:

Opobos are Igbo speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.
You are English speaking person of Nigeria so what?
Can you stop talking nonsense.

What does Fubara mean in Igbo language?
Is Fubara Ijaw or Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by XerXers: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
Even though he is from Opobo?

Opobo is not Ijaw?
Some ijaw, some igbo. But Sim is Ijaw

5 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Artscollection: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
This fight na mbamiri vs ikwerre

4 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by westlius(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ethnicity will play a role in the assembly.
I belive the ijaw and Ogoni assembly members will unite.
Ogoni's are angry wike stole there ministerial slot ment for There son

8 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
XerXers:

Some ijaw, some igbo. But Sim is Ijaw
Can you name one Igbo person from Opobo
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
Fubara's history?
Opobo history
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by sweerychick(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
I want to say something about Tinubu and Wike

Mark this statement down

Before the end of next year Wike and Tinubu go exchange blow for Abuja

No argue with me, every Rivers man knows this

Infact if Presidency can be removed by mutiny

Wike for mutiny Tinubu on his first day at office
next year sef is too far before this year ends.

6 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:
Opobo history
You are not communicating
Is Fubara Igbo?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DeleTaller: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
SWaccomodator:
How can a siting governor no be able to change his own chief of staff.

He cannot sign a contract of more than 5 million naira.

5 million not even 50 million

Evidence to back it up? If you can give us one here then it's a clear rumor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Cashappflip: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sir if you invest $20 to get $2000 and the $2000 is deposit to your cashapp rnβœ…

what will you use it for?

1 Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦
2 Child πŸ§’
3 Car 🚘
4 Bills πŸ’Έ
5 Clothes🦺
6 Food 🍱
7 Investment 🌍
8 Fun 🀩
9 Vacation 🌈
10 House 🏠
11 save πŸ›Ÿ
12 Donation 🀲🏿
13 school 🏫
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Never4getU:

I knew this would happen it's just a matter of time because i know wike will overstep his boundaries. Hes was the gov who refused to allow anybody to dictate to him but because he installed fugbara, he wants to control him like a toddler.

Wike will soon outlive his grace in Rivers
Wike's end is in sight, he will be so rubbished in Rivers State that he will regret the day he assumed the position of the emperor of Rivers state.
And for daring to rig Rivers state elections

8 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
You are not communicating
Is Fubara Igbo?
he's free to be anything but Opobo history is there for everyone to read
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by SWaccomodator: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
DeleTaller:

Evidence to back it up? If you can give us one here then it's a clear rumor

Be asking
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by CJStarz: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na wa o,so you mean say Wike cannot be trusted?

Taylor92:

Mark this statement down

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by olisaEze(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

You see how it’s done abi

That’s the difference between SS and Hydraulic soup people

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain

Lol! Dem be kpomo men. grin
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by CJStarz: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Never seen such high-handedness from a godfather before.
SWaccomodator:
How can a siting governor no be able to change his own chief of staff.

He cannot sign a contract of more than 5 million naira.

5 million not even 50 million

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by SWaccomodator: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
CJStarz:
Never seen such high-handedness from a godfather before.

Even the cocaine sniffer did not do such

8 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by obyrich(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Mark this statement down

I know this too
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
When a quorum has already been formed by 24 lawmakers in the Assembly hall.

Only God, money and begging can save Fubara at this time.

No other strategy can save him. The Governor is too dull.

How can a Governor not have an Intel to know the 24 lawmakers plan to sit from 7am to form a quorum.

With the quorum formed and signed, its over for Fubara. Nothing he can do again even if he likes let him demolish the Assembly building, quorum already formed.

Fubara should reach out to fellow governors to assist him beg wike otherwise, he is a gunner

5 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Cantonese: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Do I look like I give a rat ass about whatever nonsense you have to say?

If I read that dogshit you typed up there, make I bend.

Na today you bend?

4 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by dododawa1: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Mark this statement down

Na lie

Tinubu is matured and wise To Wike.

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:
he's free to be anything but Opobo history is there for everyone to read
This thread is about Fubara not some silly diversionar nonsense

Fubara is not Igbo he is an Ijaw man from Opobo

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Nwaokunkpara: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

You see how it’s done abi

That’s the difference between SS and Hydraulic soup people

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain

Brother do you know that you are just like a star that glitters in the dark

It's not easy fighting these jackals and hyenas.

I call you my brother... I hope one day I will meet you in person and shake you... Na man you be ...✌️✌️✌️πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally / Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.