Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) (44014 Views)

Governor Fubara Appoints Former Assembly Speaker, Edison As Chief Of Staff / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Whalis: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
DataMina:

Stop lying if not for Nigerian civil that forced Opobians to hide their identity Opobo is a completely Igbo town. EOD!!!
This civil war you like quoting na waoooo. Before the civil war and after Rivers people have always shown a strong dislike for igbos and their overbearing tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by HeavenShield: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rivers man stay without fighting, e no go sweet am for body...all these cultists sef..
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DataMina: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Whalis:

This civil war you like quoting na waoooo. Before the civil war and after Rivers people have always shown a strong dislike for igbos and their overbearing tendencies.
There was no such thing as Rivers before the civil war
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by loswhite(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

They are not group of people but elected lawmakers.

What they did is backed by the Constitution and their number met the two third to form a quorum.
On what ground? Was there a crime committed? Are we saying once you can buy 24 men the state Governor is gone?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
loswhite:
On what ground? Was there a crime committed? Are we saying once you can buy 24 men the state Governor is gone?

As at when they formed the quorum there was offence to me committed by the governor.

But as it stands now the governor has played into their hands based on the appointment of new speaker by 8 members and sacking of the chief judge.

Such are unconstitutional and would be used against the governor.

My opinion though
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Daystar7: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

You see how it’s done abi

That’s the difference between SS and Hydraulic soup people

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain

As in eh! Very foolish people 😂...
Na to dey chop watery semi aqueous garri call am eba with 2 litres of green hydraulic soup with 15 pieces of beef. Na y I no they pity them if they offend me. Ambode na clown e be
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by paschal9(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Can you name one Igbo person from Opobo
. Jaja of Opobo
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
SWaccomodator:
How can a siting governor no be able to change his own chief of staff.

He cannot sign a contract of more than 5 million naira.

5 million not even 50 million
Chai Wike is wicked
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by solreb: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Now that Obi is history your joy is to start attacking Yoruba because of your hatred for Tinubu. Let PBAT breath or you suffocate because of your deep-seated hatred.
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by GUNITGuy: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
I want to say something about Tinubu and Wike

Mark this statement down

Before the end of next year Wike and Tinubu go exchange blow for Abuja

No argue with me, every Rivers man knows this

Infact if Presidency can be removed by mutiny

Wike for mutiny Tinubu on his first day at office
BAT knows this he's fully prepared.. Tinubu has handled wike like people before
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by GUNITGuy: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Wait Wetin Wike dey do ......That Governor is Gone ....I stayed in Ph for a while Wike is more of a despot to ph people Jagaban is better self if Wike was Governor to Lagos and become President you know what would happen to people on the other side of the Niger with what they say about him on sm during campaign.Stop making noise....
Wike called for Oyigbo massacre none of your so called ss se dear cough .... Please I dey pH Wella when this things happen..
Gerararah of here....
Even Tinubu Fear End SARs and Japa.....
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by gideonvalor98(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor92:

Wetin you sabi? No wonder you dey support person wey no know the full meaning of BVAS...always telling the stories of family background when ever they interview him

Portharcourt wey den no pocket. What's left? Now shadow of itself with cultism and kidnapping the order if the day
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Real9jamedia(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2023
No matter how you plot your graph as an Ex Governor, Godfatherism just won't work in Rivers state.

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DataMina: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2023
Coolgent:

Chai Wike is wicked
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DataMina: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2023
paschal9:
. Jaja of Opobo
Quote me anywhere Jajas real name is Mbanaso Ozurumba.
Gowon, FG and the British did the igbos dirty
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Rolings: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor92:

But you sat down there with all your senses and didn't say anything when Amaechi did 8 years and handed over to Wike from the same local government.

Hypocrite

It's now Yoruba people that don't know how to play politics even though it has never happened in Yorubaland that a governor will finish his tenure and hand over to another person from his LG.

So if you have any shame you will go back and delete that rubbish you wrote up there cos it makes you look stoopid
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by PhillipPHD(m): 4:01am On Oct 31, 2023
Nwodosis:

Opobos are Igbo speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.

Very soon you idiotts will tell us that Usman dan Fodio migrated from Umudike.
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by alphaNomega: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2023
The innocent NYSC boy your goons killed to put you in government will be happy to know you are going through this pressure. I hope it consumes you and wike.

and all of you hailing this man as governor are mad!
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2023
DataMina:

There was no such thing as Rivers before the civil war
He did not say there was

He said Rivers people

Was there any such thing as Biafra before Nigeria?
The way you construct specious argument that seem wise in your eyes is funny
Rivers people are the same today as they were 50 years as long as it is clear what specific territory we are talking about .

There has never been anything like AN Igboland country in history so how do we then manipulate that fact to suit our current argument?

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DataMina: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Gajagojo:

He did not say there was

He said Rivers people

Was there any such thing as Biafra before Nigeria?
The way you construct specious argument that seem wise in your eyes is funny
Rivers people are the same today as they were 50 years as long as it is clear what specific territory we are talking about .

There has never been anything like AN Igboland country in history so how do we then manipulate that fact to suit our current argument?
Well Not all Rivers people agreed to be part of Rivers State. Obigbo and Egbema comes to mind lol.
Mind you, your are not talking to a stranger because I am an indigene of Omoku/ONELGA
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2023
DataMina:

Well Not all Rivers people agreed to be part of Rivers State. Obigbo and Egbema comes to mind lol.
Mind you, your are not talking to a stranger because I am an indigene of Omoku/ONELGA
nobody agreed to be part of Rivers
No one was consulted. Rivers state was created by military decree
Did the people of Owerri agree to be part of Imo ?

It is the same for ALL THE STATES
So that is an Is irrelevant and nonsensical statement

By the way it is Oyigbo not Obigbo
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Padipadi(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7:

As in eh! Very foolish people 😂...
Na to dey chop watery semi aqueous garri call am eba with 2 litres of green hydraulic soup with 15 pieces of beef. Na y I no they pity them if they offend me. Ambode na clown e be
Firstly, nobody hates Igbos. But if most Igbos are chest beaters like you, sorry is your case.
I v been very kind with my words for you Mr Anyi-a-anya.
Let me talk about the Fulanis one more time before reminding you of your civil war lamentations!
Fulanis are like pigs. They go everywhere looking for food and are ready to stain where they are. But Yorubas are wiser and knew ways of coexisting with them. And if there's need to show them stick, they get it wotowoto!
It was cos of Oyo that Ilorin and Fulanis suffered in the hands of Ibadan army. Go and read about Bashorun Ogunmola, Aare Kunrunmi, Ibikunle etc. Read about Alaafin Atiba Atobatele. They crushed Fulanis mercilessly in the 1850s till 1880s that the British intervened!
Yorubas knew Fulanis well and they are checkmated everytime. Or do you want Yorubas to go on genocide mission against every tribe cos they aren't barbarians. If they do, hand go touch you too and your chest beating anyi-a-anya brethrens.
So grow brain before abusing. Read history, it ll calm down your adrenaline to know where to argue. If you are indeed Igbos, it's a disgrace seeing you online crying like bush-babies over anything in Nigeria. It's a disgrace you v not learned lesson from the civil war. You said Yorubas betrayed Igbos. How?
Shey make dem open their eyes make Ojukwu abi na Oju-Iku to raid from Ore to Lagos. Font you know that's first Yoruba land?
If Fulanis were Igbos problem, you guys are meant to also extend ya fight to northern territories naa. Afterall, the genocide against Igbos were done by northern soldiers. So tell me who's the real coward? Yorubas that stopped Ojukwu from desecrating their land abi Igbos that suffered wotowoto illegally (massacre in the north) and legally (during civil war)?
If you want to cry, I ll kukuma tell you a sad story that ll bring out buckets of water from your infected eyes!
Let's talk about 2023 elections. So you expected Yorubas to leave their son Tinubu and vote Igbos?
Didn't Igbos bote Obi almost 100%?
Didn't Hausas vote Atiku too?
Why you come dey cry?
You saw an election that fielded people from the three tribes and the smartest won.
I m a Christian o, but the way Obi dey use pastors for campaign, is that the teaching of Christ?
All the gra-gra of Igbos to dominate Lagos with that bastard-like GRV you think Yorubas are mumu?
Ask about Yorubas from Fulanis, they ll tell you it's a tribe that ll indeed beat drums of war. But the war might be won by them through their wits. They don't fight anyhow. It's only Igbos that ll know they are at disadvantage but ll still go and die like fowls thinking they are heroes. You are only a hero when you master war by living to fight another day. If dem born you well, talk again or if them born any pro-biafra pikin here well, say kpim and see how I ll tell you more sad stories!
You all ll learn the hard way!
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Daystar7: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Padipadi:

Firstly, nobody hates Igbos. But if most Igbos are chest beaters like you, sorry is your case.
I v been very kind with my words for you Mr Anyi-a-anya.
Let me talk about the Fulanis one more time before reminding you of your civil war lamentations!
Fulanis are like pigs. They go everywhere looking for food and are ready to stain where they are. But Yorubas are wiser and knew ways of coexisting with them. And if there's need to show them stick, they get it wotowoto!
It was cos of Oyo that Ilorin and Fulanis suffered in the hands of Ibadan army. Go and read about Bashorun Ogunmola, Aare Kunrunmi, Ibikunle etc. Read about Alaafin Atiba Atobatele. They crushed Fulanis mercilessly in the 1850s till 1880s that the British intervened!
Yorubas knew Fulanis well and they are checkmated everytime. Or do you want Yorubas to go on genocide mission against every tribe cos they aren't barbarians. If they do, hand go touch you too and your chest beating anyi-a-anya brethrens.
So grow brain before abusing. Read history, it ll calm down your adrenaline to know where to argue. If you are indeed Igbos, it's a disgrace seeing you online crying like bush-babies over anything in Nigeria. It's a disgrace you v not learned lesson from the civil war. You said Yorubas betrayed Igbos. How?
Shey make dem open their eyes make Ojukwu abi na Oju-Iku to raid from Ore to Lagos. Font you know that's first Yoruba land?
If Fulanis were Igbos problem, you guys are meant to also extend ya fight to northern territories naa. Afterall, the genocide against Igbos were done by northern soldiers. So tell me who's the real coward? Yorubas that stopped Ojukwu from desecrating their land abi Igbos that suffered wotowoto illegally (massacre in the north) and legally (during civil war)?
If you want to cry, I ll kukuma tell you a sad story that ll bring out buckets of water from your infected eyes!
Let's talk about 2023 elections. So you expected Yorubas to leave their son Tinubu and vote Igbos?
Didn't Igbos bote Obi almost 100%?
Didn't Hausas vote Atiku too?
Why you come dey cry?
You saw an election that fielded people from the three tribes and the smartest won.
I m a Christian o, but the way Obi dey use pastors for campaign, is that the teaching of Christ?
All the gra-gra of Igbos to dominate Lagos with that bastard-like GRV you think Yorubas are mumu?
Ask about Yorubas from Fulanis, they ll tell you it's a tribe that ll indeed beat drums of war. But the war might be won by them through their wits. They don't fight anyhow. It's only Igbos that ll know they are at disadvantage but ll still go and die like fowls thinking they are heroes. You are only a hero when you master war by living to fight another day. If dem born you well, talk again or if them born any pro-biafra pikin here well, say kpim and see how I ll tell you more sad stories!
You all ll learn the hard way!

Yoruba's are good at talking so much and saying very little. Why on earth 'll I waste my time to read about the history of cowards, for wetin naa? Fulani dey give una woto woto and ur bitch ass do nothing with evidence yet u drooling in the mouth. Olomi enu oshi
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DeleTaller: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
SWaccomodator:

And just like that you have labelled me with a name.

If I in turn insult your drunken father you will play the victim card yeah ?

He who has a drunken father will think all elders are drunkers. Like father like pikin..rumor monger
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DataMina: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gajagojo:
nobody agreed to be part of Rivers
No one was consulted. Rivers state was created by military decree
Did the people of Owerri agree to be part of Imo ?

It is the same for ALL THE STATES
So that is an Is irrelevant and nonsensical statement

By the way it is Oyigbo not Obigbo
Hahah...I can feel your Igbo hate radiating over your text.
You can call the town whatever you want but the natives of the town if you decide to force that name down there throat would slap you for doing that.

Obigbo and Egbema never wanted to part of Rivers state. They were instances where they resisted we all know it is all because of Oil politics
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Padipadi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7:

Yoruba's are good at talking so much and saying very little. Why on earth 'll I waste my time to read about the history of cowards, for wetin naa? Fulani dey give una woto woto and ur bitch ass do nothing with evidence yet u drooling in the mouth. Olomi enu oshi
I gave you facts and figures you chickened out!
Why ask for a sad history of yourself and wherever you claimed you came from?
Let's say you are Igbo, don't you know it's a shame what the Igbos saw during the civil war, how they were before colonial era and what's left of them in present days? They were anyi-a-anya before colonial era, they chopped wotowoto during civil war and became cry babies in present days. It better make Igbos like you drink sniper anytime well thought savage people like me give you what you deserved. You recall I told you that you deserved Hamas treatment.
In summary, you said Yorubas are good at talking so much and saying very little. Is that not a madman's talk. If you mean they talk and not do, tell that to Babangida's rotten legs and Abacha fossil in the grave in Kano. Cos they are the two northern janjaweêds that has mouth diarrhea like you.
Yorubas talk and do. They reserve the sword as last resort cos they cherished humanity.
If you or any stray kid here troll about Ilorin, Isese etc, it's cos of intermarriage and intercultural links that Yorubas decided to be diplomatic in approach with northerners. They don't fear them neither do they give a fûck about them. Look at this man below, you ll think he's a northerner but a pure Yoruba boy. That's the link causing issues in Ilorin, Kwara State. But you know what, Ilorin and Kwara people knew they are Yorubas and ll trace their history cos they v been doing that.

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Christistruth00: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dyke15:
For ur info, Obaseki nd Shuaibu were never enemies from the onset.
Things only became sour for the both of them of recent

Both of them had an attitude that was bound to Clash
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by cooljude(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why does IPOB hate the truth so much?

You're a paid troll..... No sensible discussion can be made with you.

Wike is not called the wicked for nothing. Go and ask Atiku, Ameachi etc
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by dickt1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nwodosis:

Opobos are Igbo speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.
Wrong! Opobo are originally Ibani (Ijaw) who lost their language and replaced it with Ibo
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by mrksquare: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2023
DataMina:

Stop lying if not for Nigerian civil that forced Opobians to hide their identity Opobo is a completely Igbo town. EOD!!!

Big lie. That jaja of opobo was of Igbo ancestry doesn't mean he was the sole founder of Opobo. Opobo has its unique dialect called ibani.

My village doesn't have any ancestry with the Igbos only that my forebear has a penchant for marrying Igbo women. Over time my community people started speaking Igbo in place of Okrika. Does that make my people Igbo?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DataMina: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
mrksquare:

Big lie. That jaja of opobo was of Igbo ancestry doesn't mean he was the sole founder of Opobo. Opobo has its unique dialect called ibani.

My village doesn't have any ancestry with the Igbos only that my forebear has a penchant for marrying Igbo women. Over time my community people started speaking Igbo in place of Okrika. Does that make my people Igbo?
Opobo speaks Igbo as it's indigenous language.
For you as an Okrikan your town was founded by the Ndoki's and Efik
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by DataMina: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
dickt1:

Wrong! Opobo are originally Ibani (Ijaw) who lost their language and replaced it with Ibo
Opobo have always been Igbo research on the works of British historian "Baike". Okpara Ndoli foundef Bonny while Opobo remains Mbanaso Ozurumba(jaja) personal estate.
Ijaws were brought by the Portuguese as potters from Sierialeone and Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.