Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) (44117 Views)

Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who is this one talking to?

He is talking to you answer him,He is a shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled mofo like You na grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Judgementa1: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
I want to say something about Tinubu and Wike

Mark this statement down

Before the end of next year Wike and Tinubu go exchange blow for Abuja

No argue with me, every Rivers man knows this

Infact if Presidency can be removed by mutiny

Wike for mutiny Tinubu on his first day at office

Tinubu dis tinubu dat e be like say igbos dey always see tinubu for dream.

U no fit make statement without involving tinubu or is tinubu from river state. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
This thread is about Fubara not some silly diversionar nonsense

Fubara is not Igbo he is an Ijaw man from Opobo
I repeat myself Incase you didn't hear me correctly, Fubara can be anything he wish to be, but Opobo history is plain to all and sundry
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Roboto11: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

You see how it’s done abi

That’s the difference between SS and Hydraulic soup people

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

Abeg do quick go loot plantain

Was Ambode impeached?

I thought he didn't win the primaries.

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Maski87: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nwodosis:

Opobos are Igbo speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.
How can the be this stupid

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by olatade(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike fought Amaechi, fought Atiku, fought Peter Obi, fought PDP, and now fighting Sim Fubara. I think Wike is truly the problem. He will still fight Tinubu. It is just a matter of time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by damkin24(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
I want to say something about Tinubu and Wike

Mark this statement down

Before the end of next year Wike and Tinubu go exchange blow for Abuja

No argue with me, every Rivers man knows this

Infact if Presidency can be removed by mutiny

Wike for mutiny Tinubu on his first day at office
What is your obsession with Tinubu this man?

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
SWaccomodator:
How can a siting governor no be able to change his own chief of staff.

He cannot sign a contract of more than 5 million naira.

5 million not even 50 million
5million 😳
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by SWaccomodator: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
ufuosman:
5million 😳

I kid you not

5 million naira money for Lexus
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Successlane: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nwodosis:

Opobos are Igbo [/b] speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.

[b]if the JAJAs catch you enh?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Gajagojo: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:
I repeat myself Incase you didn't hear me correctly, Fubara can be anything he wish to be, but Opobo history is plain to all and sundry
This is not a history classroom

You can believe whatever you want to believe about Opobo history that is your personal mission

Here we are discussing Fubara and he is not Igbo he is an Ijaw man from his ancestral land of Opobo
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
SWaccomodator:
How can a siting governor no be able to change his own chief of staff.

He cannot sign a contract of more than 5 million naira.

5 million not even 50 million

500m oga, not 5m.

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Simcard, na man you be.

Any Judge wey do anyhow, any Wike legislator wey get akpuruka for head, make Rivers state hot for them.. Use truck and load sand on the gate of the assembly. Nobody enters until the building they burnt is renovated.

Take no prisoners. If they turn turn police and IGP against you. Use vigilante and creek boys. Na fire for fire.. GIVE THEM HOT!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Successlane: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nwodosis:

Opobos are Igbo speaking people of River State but they adopted Ijaw as their ethnic nationality.

If the JAJAs catch you enh?
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Omenlon: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

The least South South man get inbuilt werey for head ready to change it for oppressors any time

But una dey there person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

A non indigene of Lagos get mind chase Ambode commot for seat una dey lick him anus dey hail am jagaban while he steals your futures and children children away

with all the werey you people have or have displayed in your s/s, mention one state in that your south south that is closer to an enslaved Lagos in terms of progress and development.

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Kilometres: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

But una dey there[b] person wey no know him mama and papa fly from Irigbaji come put the entire Lagos for him pocket

Abeg do quick go loot plantain [/b]

That same person wey no know him mama and papa... na him put the entire Nigeria for pocket now... your mama and your papa no fit do anything about am...why?

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Isobug: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

He's talking to you Wasiu the Amotekun miscreant

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
SWaccomodator:

I kid you not

5 million naira money for Lexus
give me small glue is like I dey d rivers state dey sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by NNicewitchh: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dis matter no be small matter oh
Na brain winner go take win oh
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by ceeceeuwa: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

They know themselves 😜
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQo70RFZ7U?si=U5UxA5uUWh0y_tZG

I Have Committed No Offence To Warrant Impeachment β€” Fubara

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/30/just-in-i-have-committed-no-offence-to-warrant-impeachment-fubara/amp/

He spoke well, it is just the lack of charisma and lack of eloquence in speech. I like him, he comes across as humble and peaceable.

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike is Just an Author of Confusion
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by CryptoNews22(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Are you looking for ways to make money online? Start an online bulk SMS and WhatsApp bulk messaging business and start making millions monthly.

https://biblestudyforum.com/threads/are-you-looking-for-ways-to-make-money-online-start-an-online-bulk-sms-and-whatsapp-bulk-messaging-business-and-start-making-millions-monthly.387/#post-460

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by 43Ronin: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dear Ijaws, when the tribal war that wike is trying to ignite starts by removing a bona-fide Ijaw man from his ancestral land-rivers state remeber that they are not Igbo people. Leave us and our biz in ikokwu, mile 1 & mile 3 alone. thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by ThiLimited: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Let God bring peace to Rivers state..
WORK IN SWITZERLAND On Employer sponsored Visa And Flight Tickets.
We are offering placements into job opportunities in Switzerland with employer sponsored visas and flight tickets for qualified applicants. These job options covers all areas of human endeavour, skills and talents and you must be at least 20yrs old to apply. Under our agreement with the employing companies in Switzerland, once selected your swiss employers will pay for your visa, tickets and accommodation arrangements with other travel and relocation expenses required for you to successfully move to Switzerland. If you want to proceed with the application contact us back on 091three3452nine12 and request for the application forms..
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by jogojogo: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

All rhe were wey ss people get, they all ass lickers in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Yas224(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
You are English speaking person of Nigeria so what?
Can you stop talking nonsense.

What does Fubara mean in Igbo language?
Is Fubara Ijaw or Igbo?
stop disgracing yourself, is english his mother tongueπŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Omenlon: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
olisaEze:

Lol! Dem be kpomo men. grin
and you are the chief kpomo man because the same Tinubu who pocket Lagos is now pocketing you and your generation now.
Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by Supremos: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
This is not a history classroom

You can believe whatever you want to believe about Opobo history that is your personal mission

Here we are discussing Fubara and he is not Igbo he is an Ijaw man from his ancestral land of Opobo
troll. Keep talking trash. I careless who he wants to be. Opobo is founded by Jaja of Opobo

1 Like

Re: "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Artscollection:
This fight na mbamiri vs ikwerre
Please remove the Ikwerres. It is a fight between good and bad.
It is a fight between occult people.
It is a fight between underworld men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.