Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today (33011 Views)

Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / 10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by vannessa7(f): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

Atiku's press conference did not cover him in glory.

He accused President Tinubu of forgery when no court has pronounced so and when Atiku did not even make any attempt to prove forgery beyond obtaining an unsigned and unlegalized deposition from Chicago State University.

Atiku accused the Supreme Court of leglizing forgery. Was the same Supreme Court in order to support Atiku when Obasanjo almost ruined him?

Atiku called for a constitutional backing for the electoral transmission of results. This was the only sense he made during his rantings.

Then he asked for a single tenure of six years for the Presidency to go round the geopolitical zones instead of being rotated among the SouthWest and NorthWest. Atiku is saying this because Tinubu won the SouthWest and NorthWest. if Atiku is true to his words, why did he still want power to remain in the North after 8 years of a Northerner?

Was that fair to the South in the principle of rotation?

Then Atiku said he is not going anywhere. That is because he has nothing else to do.

He finally said Tinubu was never qualified to contest. If this is remotely true, why didn't he say it before the election?

Atiku did not dignify himself in glory. He did not conduct himself like a statesman. He undermined the Supreme Court because he did't have his way this time.

Atiku is unfit to be President.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by dealslip(f): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
3 most difficult things to do in the world.

1. You can't count your hair
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap
3. You can't breath when your tongue is out.

Taa put your tongue back mumu!...
You are crazy 😂 you got me there!!!
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by seunmsg(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
qtx:

When I hear someone say this one can never be this or that, I begin to wonder: Is he God? Only God has the final decision on any man

Atiku can never be president. Period.

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by rickleye: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
olamike02:
Atiku is a sore loser. How on earth did anyone listen to that thief calling another thief out. How come people suddenly forgot what OBJ said about this crook?. Atiku go and lack your bag and go to Dubai. 2027 we shall be expecting you.🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏿‍♀️

OBJ can say whatever he wants where is the proof that the crime was committed?
I mean if my number 2 committed a crime and I wasn’t complacent why isn’t he cooling his heels in a kirikiri prison or forced to pay back restitution.

With Tinubu there’s insurmountable evidence of a crime .

He went as far as the law would allow .
You would think that if his hands were dirty some investigative journalist on the other side would have dug up the evidence against Atiku.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Spandau: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear ochejoseph, Atiku will never be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. So, better find another job and stop fantasizing about ever getting a juicy government appointment under a PDP/Atiku administration. Just a brotherly advice grin grin grin

🤪🤪😜😜 Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by creolehunt: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
kokoA:
Look who's talking..

Focus on the message, not the messenger
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Tareq1105: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Koloji Siddiq Atiku Abubakar well done. I hope we can now have peace in Nigeria.
ochejoseph:
Words On Marble: Key Quotes From H.E Atiku Abubakar Press Conference

Those who stole the 2023 Presidential elections and the criminals in legal robes who legitimized their criminality have been waiting for a response and they got their response this morning served hot by the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party.

Here are 10 top quotes from today's press conference by H.E Atiku Abubakar.

"If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

"I always chose freedom over servitude, whatever the personal discomforts my choice entails" - Atiku Abubakar

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

"As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

Quotes Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1718948353210188114?t=s55tlsdT550r9sNBXhXwRg&s=19

As religious, youth and community leaders, we must continue to let this next generation know that despite the glorification of crime by the courts;

1. Drug abuse and drug trafficking continue to be criminal activities that harm society and have severe negative impacts on mental health.

2. Certificate forgery whether personally done or procured from Oluwole is a crime that will destroy you sooner than later.

3. Stealing anyone's identify whether dead or alive denies the world the previlege of knowing the real and unique you.

4. We need to teach our children that if they take someone else's item and hide it in their bags, it's they who have committed theft, not the bag.

Lies have expiry dates but the truth Never Expires - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
kokoA:
I**n Oshiomole's hameless voice** Go and die!

Enjoy your shege banza, Atiku will travel back to Dubai while you and your family languishes in suffering in Nigeria, suffer suffer kuku dey sweet una.

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by hotseat: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
What a tearful valedictory speech coming from SADdickhead, Saddiq Atiku Abubakar, the never cumming, serial loser par excellence!

Fly Emirates Dubai Landlord himself!

Wehdone!

2 Likes

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Ingocof(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

Those who stole the 2023 Presidential elections and the criminals in legal robes who legitimized their criminality have been waiting for a response and they got their response this morning served hot by the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party.

"If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

"I always chose freedom over servitude, whatever the personal discomforts my choice entails" - Atiku Abubakar

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

"As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

Quotes Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1718948353210188114?t=s55tlsdT550r9sNBXhXwRg&s=19

As religious, youth and community leaders, we must continue to let this next generation know that despite the glorification of crime by the courts;

1. Drug abuse and drug trafficking continue to be criminal activities that harm society and have severe negative impacts on mental health.

2. Certificate forgery whether personally done or procured from Oluwole is a crime that will destroy you sooner than later.

3. Stealing anyone's identify whether dead or alive denies the world the previlege of knowing the real and unique you.

4. We need to teach our children that if they take someone else's item and hide it in their bags, it's they who have committed theft, not the bag.

From Atiku's press conference.

1. I am contesting again in 2027.
2. I must become president whether Nigerians like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Exceed15: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nigeria is gone.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by achimendy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

Blunt truth.

Is so unfortunate that criminals are running the affairs of our dear nation and our judiciary is working hand in hand with them.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by achimendy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Reportbutton:
Atiku is motivated by his loss, baba don drop quote on his way to Dubai grin

Hahahahahahahaha, but atleast he's saying the truth na.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by robosky02(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
He who rejects GOOD LUCK

Has indeed welcome continues. BADLUCK
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Kingson28: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=emkz post=126699572]Hmm.

He accused President Tinubu of forgery when no court has pronounced so and when Atiku did not even make any attempt to prove forgery beyond obtaining an unsigned and unlegalized deposition from Chicago State University.

Atiku accused the Supreme Court of leglizing forgery. Was the same Supreme Court in order to support Atiku when Obasanjo almost ruined him?

Atiku called for a constitutional backing for the electoral transmission of results. This was the only sense he made during his rantings.

Then he asked for a single tenure of six years for the Presidency to go round the geopolitical zones instead of being rotated among the SouthWest and NorthWest. Atiku is saying this because Tinubu won the SouthWest and NorthWest. if Atiku is true to his words, why did he still want power to remain in the North after 8 years of a Northerner?

Then Atiku said he is not going anywhere. That is because he has nothing else to do.

He finally said Tinubu was never qualified to contest. If this is remotely true, why didn't he say it before the election?

Atiku did not dignify himself in glory. He did not conduct himself like a statesman. He undermined the Supreme Court because he did't have his way this time.

So, we need a court to prove that the Government College Tinubu claims he attended and graduated in 1970, which happens to be forged and false?
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Cmanforall: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
your brain is damaged you will be shouting obi as if obi is worthy to become the president of Nigeria.. You are supporting obi because you are an igbo.. If you are intelligent you will know that the best person that can wrestle power with Tinubu and APC in that election is in the person of ATiku but tribalism will not let you see that.. Till jesus come obi cannot become the president of biafra talk less of the president of Nigeria.. sycophants like you made Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria

You don't know me and don't know my tribe. But one is for sure Atiku is GREEDY !
Power should move to the South. I won't mind who PDP would have given ticket., Obi, Wike or whosoever.
It may even be better Tinubu as president than Atiku.
If Atiku VS Buhari, I can consider Atiku
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Loser word on the sea.
You can now retire in peace.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Mitsurugi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
kokoA:
Look who's talking..

Talk your own na

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by 3lami: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
A sorry entity and a contraption called country , nothing to write home about!
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Mitsurugi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

I dare Tinubu to sue Atiku 😂😂😂
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Dodada: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku who STOLE billion of dollars from customs not to even mention the tens of billions he STOLE as VP, is now preaching like a young deeper life pastor? WONDERS THEY SAY SHALL NEVER END. Atiku, you can fool Mikano boys and the Obidi0ts BUT you can NEVER fool me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by firearcher: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

Exactly. The man just revealed he is not a true democrat. Part of democracy is willingness to accept defeat in a contest only one person is bound to win.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by easzypeaszy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin TULUMBU SCROTUM LICKERS WILL WAIL 😆😆😆
So fr ur mind now Atiku is a good man.. Hahahahahahaha
Nigeria wl continue to plung into d hand of its oppressor wt dis ur mentality
I cannvr accept anytin said by Yaya Bello, Rotimi, Tinubu or Atiku seriously

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KillahPriest: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

shame suppose catch una sometimes when una dey talk nonsense but it's obviously very impossible. Enjoy your day sir cool
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KillahPriest: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Talk your own na
have you ever seen a dummy with a voice of its own ?

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by rotadeco27: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:
ATIKU IS THE ARCHITECT OF HIS OWN DOWNFALL

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING HIS SECOND TERM IN OFFICE NOW UNDER PDP IF HE US PATIENCE ENOUGH

HE JOINED HAND TOGETHER WITH APC GANG TO DESTROY GEJ ADMINISTRATION

HE LEFT PDP TO DESTROY THE PARTY AND CAME BACK TO HIJACK THE PARTY INSTEAD OF WORKING HAND IN HANDS WITH THO WHO SUSTAINED THE PARTY

ATIKU IS JUST A USELESS MAN LIKE TINUBU
He is a selfish man
Don't think he is ranting for the good of the people, go and ask them in Adamama sate. Who is Atiku to even preach against Tinubu, they are both criminals..He was in charge of economy during Obasanjo administration, he messed up everything to the extent of being openly called a thief by his master is it such person that would come out and speak against forgery and he is expected to be taken serious! Like you pointed out , he claimed the presidency should be done in such a way to enhance rotation to all the geopolitical zones, yet he wanted to be president after Buhari, though not in the same zone but logic should let it go to the south 1st before coming back to the north if he is sincere, he is just a very selfish man. If he had allowed peter Obi to be the PDP flag bearer and he is saying these , the people would have considered him a repentant hero!
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Cromagnon: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

What if there is no light or network

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
From a thief who looted our treasury...Onikure
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Cromagnon: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Atiku chance is over. If he had supported Obi as the turn of the South in PDP, it won't have been like this for him.

Ebola remains a criminal supported by the judiciary
and what is atiku and obi, saints? You funny
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Reportbutton: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?
Poverty don spoil this one life grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.