Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today (33010 Views)

Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / 10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by shonepa(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

THERE IS NO HONOUR AMONGS THIEVES.

END OF STORY
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by flokii: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sadiqi don drop quotes.. I believe he can rest now.

Nigeria is bigger than Atiku, not the other way round.. Atiku must not be the one to rule for Nigeria to move forward so he should go and rest.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by dhesire(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
[

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

Lame as usual.
These are words for the trash bin.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Ademascot: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
It's a tragedy to see Pastors, Imams and supposedly "educated" people defending criminality and certificate forgery.

Not all these people you mentioned above are intelligent you!

I've seen a fool pastor and Imams!

I've seen a confidence educated foolish man
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku nah werey his point no.4

In Nigerian he who alleges must prove.

We are not operating the American law.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Juniorangel(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Nigeria is a company not a country, simple.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Maga123: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2023
We don finish
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Baatunde(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin grin three criminals indeed

LillyandDaisy:
Ole toun bawon mu ole… imagine we have to choose between to choose between 3 criminals

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by alimiadedayo1: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Cmanforall:

You don't know me and don't know my tribe. But one is for sure Atiku is GREEDY !
Power should move to the South. I won't mind who PDP would have given ticket., Obi, Wike or whosoever.
It may even be better Tinubu as president than Atiku.
If Atiku VS Buhari, I can consider Atiku
that is onething I am very sure of is that obi is very greedy, he knows he cannot become the president but because of the fame and awareness he was used by APC for them to win election.. all your votes for obi is just wasted elu pee you are all looser
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Cmanforall: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

that is onething I am very sure of is that obi is very greedy, he knows he cannot become the president but because of the fame and awareness he was used by APC for them to win election.. all your votes for obi is just wasted elu pee you are all looser

I don't care who becomes your president. But one thing is that to win a ruling party, am alliance could have been formed among top oppositions - Atiku, Wike, Obi and Kwankwaso could have united. Even they would have lured those that lost APC primaries.
Until such strong alliances are made, the ruling party will continue to rule
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by alimiadedayo1: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cmanforall:

I don't care who becomes your president. But one thing is that to win a ruling party, am alliance could have been formed among top oppositions - Atiku, Wike, Obi and Kwankwaso could have united. Even they would have lured those that lost APC primaries.
Until such strong alliances are made, the ruling party will continue to rule
is that not what have been saying but you are more concern about giving obi ticket than facing and saying the reality.. that was the reason why I said obi made Tinubu to become the president.. what they were supposed to do is for obi to ally with PDP cause obi only cannot become the president he needs alliance and that was what I have been clamoring for
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Cmanforall: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

is that not what have been saying but you are more concern about giving obi ticket than facing and saying the reality.. that was the reason why I said obi made Tinubu to become the president.. what they were supposed to do is for obi to ally with PDP cause obi only cannot become the president he needs alliance and that was what I have been clamoring for

Okay, I get your point. Anyways, I hope they have all learnt from this 2023 elections for 2027

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Words On Marble: Key Quotes From H.E Atiku Abubakar Press Conference

Those who stole the 2023 Presidential elections and the criminals in legal robes who legitimized their criminality have been waiting for a response and they got their response this morning served hot by the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party.

Here are 10 top quotes from today's press conference by H.E Atiku Abubakar.

"If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

"I always chose freedom over servitude, whatever the personal discomforts my choice entails" - Atiku Abubakar

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

"As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

Quotes Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1718948353210188114?t=s55tlsdT550r9sNBXhXwRg&s=19

As religious, youth and community leaders, we must continue to let this next generation know that despite the glorification of crime by the courts;

1. Drug abuse and drug trafficking continue to be criminal activities that harm society and have severe negative impacts on mental health.

2. Certificate forgery whether personally done or procured from Oluwole is a crime that will destroy you sooner than later.

3. Stealing anyone's identify whether dead or alive denies the world the previlege of knowing the real and unique you.

4. We need to teach our children that if they take someone else's item and hide it in their bags, it's they who have committed theft, not the bag.

Lies have expiry dates but the truth Never Expires - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.