Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today (33012 Views)

Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / 10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dear ochejoseph, Atiku will never be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. So, better find another job and stop fantasizing about ever getting a juicy government appointment under a PDP/Atiku administration. Just a brotherly advice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by qtx(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Donald Trump said it yesterday in a speech and I quote

[b]"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from, and why my first term as president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be standing on same dedication to re-contest in 2024"[/b]
Can you pls share the video of Trump saying that?
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Cmanforall: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
kokoA:
Look who's talking..

His greed helped Tinubu

If he didn't contest the primaries, Obi would have still been in PDP. Maybe it would have been battle between Obi and Wike and the winner would have been supported by the rest
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by ebenholer2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Truth sometimes becomes ineffective when it is coming from empire of falsity. It is an oddity to hear Atiku a man full of present and past-traceable falsehood preaching about verity. PDP should have appointed someone with integrity to speak for them and by then this truth would have been well digested by our society.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by tfelicityk(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
How I wish this guy really have plans for this Nation? He would have make used of the money he have to build remarkable programs across the six geopolitical zones...

He preferred to spend it on party primary elections, general elections and court cases... He had forgotten the promises he made when he campaigned during his tours across the Nation...

The fight he refused to visit during his tenure as VP in 1999 - 2007. It is now he wants to start fighting it. The same person he is fighting, he ran to for refuge when his former boss descended on him.

At least, he had left the religion to religion tickets issues because it holds no water. Now, the battles are certificates forgery and drug barons saga.

If he can use his wealth to revived some dead sectors in the Nation to start working back. I meant the ones him and his cohorts makes dead. He will become the president of this Nation as God pleases.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by uncleade(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
ALLÔ ALLÔ, Your call has been rejected, please, call back later.
ATIKU is a bad loser, he should please go and come back next time.

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by NwokoloOwa: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku ended with.." I'm not going away".

If you know, you know
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by villagereporter(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

Atiku's press conference did not cover him in glory.

He accused President Tinubu of forgery when no court has pronounced so and when Atiku did not even make any attempt to prove forgery beyond obtaining an unsigned and unlegalized deposition from Chicago State University.

Atiku accused the Supreme Court of leglizing forgery. Was the same Supreme Court in order to support Atiku when Obasanjo almost ruined him?

Atiku called for a constitutional backing for the electoral transmission of results. This was the only sense he made during his rantings.

Then he asked for a single tenure of six years for the Presidency to go round the geopolitical zones instead of being rotated among the SouthWest and NorthWest. Atiku is saying this because Tinubu won the SouthWest and NorthWest. if Atiku is true to his words, why did he still want power to remain in the North after 8 years of a Northerner?

Was that fair to the South in the principle of rotation?

Then Atiku said he is not going anywhere. That is because he has nothing else to do.

He finally said Tinubu was never qualified to contest. If this is remotely true, why didn't he say it before the election?

Atiku did not dignify himself in glory. He did not conduct himself like a statesman. He undermined the Supreme Court because he did't have his way this time.

Atiku is unfit to be President.

trasH, traSH, trASH, tRASH, TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by LillyandDaisy: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ole toun bawon mu ole… imagine we have to choose between to choose between 3 criminals
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by YourKarma: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
grin

Atiku started in 1993, tried in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2014 ,2019, 2023 spending billions

35 years of failed ambition with billions spent

Tinubu came from nowhere in 2023 and said Emilokan and he won

Tinubu sponsored Buhari twice. And then sponsored himself.
Only the bribes he paid cost him millions of dollars.
No dey talk nonsense
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by 7upnigeria: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin TULUMBU SCROTUM LICKERS WILL WAIL 😆😆😆

You dont wail when your person is President. You and your people are the CONTINUOUS WAILERS and we're enjoying it.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by CryptoNews22(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Are you looking for ways to make money online? Start an online bulk SMS and WhatsApp bulk messaging business and start making millions monthly.

https://biblestudyforum.com/threads/are-you-looking-for-ways-to-make-money-online-start-an-online-bulk-sms-and-whatsapp-bulk-messaging-business-and-start-making-millions-monthly.387/#post-460

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by onuman: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Buhari established this order of stealing election through INEC and the Judiciary.
From 1983 when Buhari took over this country, it has been collapsing.
Buhari placed the INEC Chairman and the APC judges before he left office.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by remzytimer: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
E de pain me o gaga o, e de pain o gaga o, e day pain me welli welli oo gaga o
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by alimiadedayo1: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Cmanforall:

His greed helped Tinubu

If he didn't contest the primaries, Obi would have still been in PDP. Maybe it would have been battle between Obi and Wike and the winner would have been supported by the rest
your brain is damaged you will be shouting obi as if obi is worthy to become the president of Nigeria.. You are supporting obi because you are an igbo.. If you are intelligent you will know that the best person that can wrestle power with Tinubu and APC in that election is in the person of ATiku but tribalism will not let you see that.. Till jesus come obi cannot become the president of biafra talk less of the president of Nigeria.. sycophants like you made Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by CryptoNews22(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2023

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by bekpo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
The truth is that, Atiku can never be d President of Nigeria.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by qtx(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear ochejoseph, Atiku will never be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. So, better find another job and stop fantasizing about ever getting a juicy government appointment under a PDP/Atiku administration. Just a brotherly advice grin grin grin
When I hear someone say this one can never be this or that, I begin to wonder: Is he God? Only God has the final decision on any man
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by villagereporter(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
KikBuhari2Daura:

You are Lucky Donal Trump was not President when The Druggie went to UNGA the guy for dey languish for US Jail.

Young man like you with certificate dey defend drug pushers and certificate forger

Baba don’t mind the otondo errant suffering from concussion
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Jostoman: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Watcharena:
at least atiku recognized obi and picked him as a running mate,that could have been the surest way for obi to a president,both atiku and obit can not fight it all alone,is not possible
Atiku is more of a nigeria than northerners, i respect him a lot because he is not a tribalistic person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by onuman: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
To advance his type of religious extremism in Nigeria was why Buhari established the order of stealing presidential election through every means.
He established a possible 24 years Muslim presidency for Nigeria, the first ever Muslim-Muslim presidency and the first time a Muslim presidency comes after a Muslim presidency since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from, and why my first term as president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be standing on same dedication to re-contest in 2024"

Stop lying.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by NovusHomo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

He accused President Tinubu of forgery when no court has pronounced so and when Atiku did not even make any attempt to prove forgery beyond obtaining an unsigned and unlegalized deposition from Chicago State University.

Atiku accused the Supreme Court of leglizing forgery. Was the same Supreme Court in order to support Atiku when Obasanjo almost ruined him?

Atiku called for a constitutional backing for the electoral transmission of results. This was the only sense he made during his rantings.

Then he asked for a single tenure of six years for the Presidency to go round the geopolitical zones instead of being rotated among the SouthWest and NorthWest. Atiku is saying this because Tinubu won the SouthWest and NorthWest. if Atiku is true to his words, why did he still want power to remain in the North after 8 years of a Northerner?

Then Atiku said he is not going anywhere. That is because he has nothing else to do.

He finally said Tinubu was never qualified to contest. If this is remotely true, why didn't he say it before the election?

Atiku did not dignify himself in glory. He did not conduct himself like a statesman. He undermined the Supreme Court because he did't have his way this time.

He spoke like the sore loser that he is.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by ttobizz(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
emkz:
Hmm.

Great words!
Unlike those idiots that spew trash supporting anything in the name of politics
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
grin

Atiku started in 1993, tried in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2014 ,2019, 2023 spending billions

kokoA:
Look who's talking..

CoronaVirusPro:

"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from, and why my first term as president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be standing on same dedication to re-contest in 2024"

bestman09:
It is safe to say that crime pays in Nigeria now as our supreme court ruled. Truly, our laws are made for the poor! We should be in sober reflections as Nigerians now.

Ominivorious12:
Words on marble no go feed my family. I need serious men that will get Tinubu out of that aso rock let Nigerians breathe

Reportbutton:
Atiku is motivated by his loss, baba don drop quote on his way to Dubai grin

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Kay25(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=KikBuhari2Daura post=126699553]By the time drug pushers finish with Nigeria those hailing them would have died of hunger and frustrations.

It is well with Nigeria, we survive Buhari God will help us outlive the certificate forger in Jesus Name [/quot
U don see drug for him hand before
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Baatunde(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Only the daft Obidients who thought Atiku was on to something with his CSU adventure could continue to eulogise the man and praise the rubbish he is spewing as usual. Just go and read what Obasanjo wrote about Atiku in his book and you get a clearer picture of the overambitious and corrupt person that Atiku is.........Wonders shall never end, Atiku dey talk of intergrity... abeg comot for road!

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by NovusHomo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
grin

Six times! Now, that qualifies him as a SERIAL LOSER grin
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Kay25(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atinku..go cry for the next 4 years the curse of Obasanjo never comot for him life and it won't go....
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by kokoA(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Funny you are all mocking a politician that is wealthier than anyone in your family who will return to enjoy life in Dubai while you all suffer with bad roads, no electricity, high exchange rate, hike in foodstuffs and poor governance, You are mocking him for another politician who doesn't give a fvck about you...no be juju be that?
I**n Oshiomole's hameless voice** Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by thinkmoney(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Despicable liar
I know deep down you hate yourself. I know you aren’t enjoying love and you aren’t enjoying this life. Because it takes some mental illness to be able to produce some lies
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by CoronaVirusPro: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
thinkmoney:

Despicable liar
I know deep down you hate yourself. I know you aren’t enjoying love and you aren’t enjoying this life. Because it takes some mental illness to be able to produce some lies

You don't have to oink!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.