Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today (33009 Views)

Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / 10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by EDOLUWA: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
As a Vice President? Nigeria VPs or deputies are powerless oooo

CoronaVirusPro:
Donald Trump said it yesterday in a speech and I quote

"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from, and why my first term as president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be standing on same dedication to re-contest in 2024"
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by rotadeco27: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
rickleye:

OBJ can say whatever he wants where is the proof that the crime was committed?
I mean if my number 2 committed a crime and I wasn’t complacent why isn’t he cooling his heels in a kirikiri prison or forced to pay back restitution.

With Tinubu there’s insurmountable evidence of a crime .

He went as far as the law would allow .
You would think that if his hands were dirty some investigative journalist on the other side would have dug up the evidence against Atiku.

You actually contradicted yourself if I understand you well , the same yardstick you used to exonerate Atiku is what you are using to nail Tinubu.
The chicago university made it clear that he attended their university and made public his transcript, he has 1st class like he claimed he had, he didn't altered the grade, did he?
The institution said it is inline with their policies for a third party to produce a lost certificate as it is just a ceremonial document to them - pls what evidence have u had against him , that he printed a fake certificate or went against the university rules or that he didn't attend the school?
Lets leave emotions and sentiments out of this issue, Chicago university exonerated PBAT by their submissions.
Obj would not want to fight Atiku during their reign because he had so enriched and positioned himself such that he could topple Obj government like he stoped Obj's 3rd term ambition!

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Mitsurugi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
KillahPriest:
have you ever seen a dummy with a voice of its own ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
These guys shock me every day
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Meagainstthem: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
I enjoy seeing Atiku crying,his cry is delicious to my soulgrin

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by BigTableShaker(f): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
kokoA:
Look who's talking..
Like say he's not part of the problems.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Adakintroy: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
What's with Nigerians presidents and inability to complete school.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Ballmer: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Certificate forgery when the school you attended clearly unambiguously stated you came out with first class.

The way you foolish Igbo comment of NL I just laugh at your foolishness.

ochejoseph:
It's a tragedy to see Pastors, Imams and supposedly "educated" people defending criminality and certificate forgery.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Cromagnon: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
grin

Atiku started in 1993, tried in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2014 ,2019, 2023 spending billions

35 years of failed ambition with billions spent

Tinubu came from nowhere in 2023 and said Emilokan and he won

nowhere or he planned and spent his,money wisely over 24yrs
What useful productive thing had atiku spent his loot on?
Chop alone die alone
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Alliswell248: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
KikBuhari2Daura:
By the time drug pushers finish with Nigeria those hailing them would have died of hunger and frustrations.

It is well with Nigeria, we survive Buhari God will help us outlive the certificate forger in Jesus Name

Hypocrite
...drug peddlers like your kinsmen Ndlea arrests daily.

They always support failures.

Sore losers
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Alliswell248: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
PublicHealthNig:
Those paid to Defend the druggie will soon be mobilised here. Tinubu is Supreme COurt President

Mr sore losers....are you there? Cry more

Everybody knows the druggies and where they come from in this country....

Hypocrite....noise makers...
...Thank God for Ndlea.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by emkz: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I dare Tinubu to sue Atiku 😂😂😂

That would be a waste.

Atiku lamented the sacrifices he made including how he lost his business investments in Intels because of his fight for democracy. Atuku also wasted money on SANs and legal fees on US lawyers on his ill-fated trip to Chicago to look for certificate that was not missing.

He has no way of recouping those funds as PDP Governors did not support.

One of Atiku's businesses, I think his media outfit in Adamawa, shut down as Atiku could not fund it.

All in all, Atiku has suffered a lot of political and business misfortunes and it would not help for Tinubu to sue him.

Atiku has also not demonstrated grace after this defeat.

May God strengthen him to run in 2027. We hope the last experiences might have taught him the much needed lesson to know his top 11 in his quest for the Presidency. That top 11 must not include Dele Momodu, Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala, Timi Frank, Paul Ibe and Phrank Shaibu.

Especially Phrank Shaibu who instead of selling Atiku, was wasting time talking about Barambilla.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by joepepsy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
You got me with the tongue thing grin
Kingsnairaland:
3 most difficult things to do in the world.

1. You can't count your hair
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap
3. You can't breath when your tongue is out.

Taa put your tongue back mumu!...
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by joepepsy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
What's the name of the company? And which kanton e dey, currently in Solothurn.? Make Una no dey lie.
ThiLimited:
Noted..
WORK IN SWITZERLAND On Employer sponsored Visa And Flight Tickets.
We are offering placements into job opportunities in Switzerland with employer sponsored visas and flight tickets for qualified applicants. These job options covers all areas of human endeavour, skills and talents and you must be at least 20yrs old to apply. Under our agreement with the employing companies in Switzerland, once selected your swiss employers will pay for your visa, tickets and accommodation arrangements with other travel and relocation expenses required for you to successfully move to Switzerland. If you want to proceed with the application contact us back on 091three34529one2 and request for the application forms..
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by fasbat(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
ochejoseph:
Words On Marble: Key Quotes From H.E Atiku Abubakar Press Conference

Those who stole the 2023 Presidential elections and the criminals in legal robes who legitimized their criminality have been waiting for a response and they got their response this morning served hot by the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party.

Here are 10 top quotes from today's press conference by H.E Atiku Abubakar.

"If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

"I always chose freedom over servitude, whatever the personal discomforts my choice entails" - Atiku Abubakar

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

"As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

Quotes Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1718948353210188114?t=s55tlsdT550r9sNBXhXwRg&s=19

As religious, youth and community leaders, we must continue to let this next generation know that despite the glorification of crime by the courts;

1. Drug abuse and drug trafficking continue to be criminal activities that harm society and have severe negative impacts on mental health.

2. Certificate forgery whether personally done or procured from Oluwole is a crime that will destroy you sooner than later.

3. Stealing anyone's identify whether dead or alive denies the world the previlege of knowing the real and unique you.

4. We need to teach our children that if they take someone else's item and hide it in their bags, it's they who have committed theft, not the bag.

Lies have expiry dates but the truth Never Expires - Dr. Oche Otorkpa so Waziri Atiku Abubakar did not offer to resign from contesting presidential election despite admonition? Goodness!!!

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Otiwaikuku: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

Those who stole the 2023 Presidential elections and the criminals in legal robes who legitimized their criminality have been waiting for a response and they got their response this morning served hot by the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party.

"If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

"I always chose freedom over servitude, whatever the personal discomforts my choice entails" - Atiku Abubakar

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

"As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

Quotes Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1718948353210188114?t=s55tlsdT550r9sNBXhXwRg&s=19

As religious, youth and community leaders, we must continue to let this next generation know that despite the glorification of crime by the courts;

1. Drug abuse and drug trafficking continue to be criminal activities that harm society and have severe negative impacts on mental health.

2. Certificate forgery whether personally done or procured from Oluwole is a crime that will destroy you sooner than later.

3. Stealing anyone's identify whether dead or alive denies the world the previlege of knowing the real and unique you.

4. We need to teach our children that if they take someone else's item and hide it in their bags, it's they who have committed theft, not the bag.

Lies have expiry dates but the truth Never Expires - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by qtx(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
[sup][/sup]
seunmsg:

Atiku can never be president. Period.
Who are you to place a limit on a fellow man? Anyway, why am i even arguing with you?
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Angrymode: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
I've totally lost faith in the redemption of this country without massive bloodshed and heavy destruction. I'm just using my head to play this game called Living in Nigeria.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Very weighty words from HE Atiku. One thing that these fans of druggie don't know is that, one day all these crimes by their drug lord will surely bounce back against them, it's just a matter of time.
ochejoseph:

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Dada4me: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku contributed to Nigeria having a man without real identity as her president.

He should have allowed his party chairmanship move to the south the moment he won the primaries.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by farmwah: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Please don't mind the so-called Atikulooter.... He is sooooo desperate to become the president in Nigeria by all means. He has overpowered all the other PDP members. But he has forgotten that Nigeria is not PDP.

Another thing annoying him is that by the next election he will the around 81 years old who he himself will need someone to take care of him talkless of him taking care of my great country NIGERIA.
In his speech he says he is going no where, from my understanding, he is telling us that there is no any better candidate in PDP that can be the presidential candidate for PDP........ shocked shocked shocked shocked

emkz:
Hmm.

Atiku's press conference did not cover him in glory.

He accused President Tinubu of forgery when no court has pronounced so and when Atiku did not even make any attempt to prove forgery beyond obtaining an unsigned and unlegalized deposition from Chicago State University.

Atiku accused the Supreme Court of leglizing forgery. Was the same Supreme Court in order to support Atiku when Obasanjo almost ruined him?

Atiku called for a constitutional backing for the electoral transmission of results. This was the only sense he made during his rantings.

Then he asked for a single tenure of six years for the Presidency to go round the geopolitical zones instead of being rotated among the SouthWest and NorthWest. Atiku is saying this because Tinubu won the SouthWest and NorthWest. if Atiku is true to his words, why did he still want power to remain in the North after 8 years of a Northerner?

Was that fair to the South in the principle of rotation?

Then Atiku said he is not going anywhere. That is because he has nothing else to do.

He finally said Tinubu was never qualified to contest. If this is remotely true, why didn't he say it before the election?

Atiku did not dignify himself in glory. He did not conduct himself like a statesman. He undermined the Supreme Court because he did't have his way this time.

Atiku is unfit to be President.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by heysquare(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Honestly it's not easy to be CKD (completely knocked down) Atiku lule pii! Obi supporters felt the pain too
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Desusi: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Donald Trump said it yesterday in a speech and I quote

"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from, and why my first term as president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be standing on same dedication to re-contest in 2024"
God bless America! The message is clear.l wonder why Atiku is claiming to be righteous despite his past history. You would always be remembered by what you have done.His case is like a kettle calling pot black. I beg go sleep and never waste your looted money on politics but for charity alone.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by blackboy2star(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
I just shake my head when I see them, I don't have the strength to argue with them.

ochejoseph:
It's a tragedy to see Pastors, Imams and supposedly "educated" people defending criminality and certificate forgery.
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Spandau: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

Marble ko, mud ni!🤨
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Lucymercy: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
MS247:
grin

Atiku started in 1993, tried in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2014 ,2019, 2023 spending billions

35 years of failed ambition with billions spent

Tinubu came from nowhere in 2023 and said Emilokan and he won

Truth be said... Nobody likes Atiku including myself
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Spandau: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
farmwah:
Please don't mind the so-called Atikulooter.... He is sooooo desperate to become the president in Nigeria by all means. He has overpowered all the other PDP members. But he has forgotten that Nigeria is not PDP.

Another thing annoying him is that by the next election he will the around 81 years old who he himself will need someone to take care of him talkless of him taking care of my great country NIGERIA.
In his speech he says he is going no where, from my understanding, he is telling us that there is no any better candidate in PDP that can be the presidential candidate for PDP........ shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bottom line is Atiku should be watched like a hawk from now on. He will definitely resort to sponsoring terrorism and violence in the NE to destabilize the country and rubbish the current administration. That has always been the MO in the North by powerful elites.

2 Likes

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by MS247: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lucymercy:
[color=#006600][/color]Truth be said... Nobody likes Atiku including myself

He often losses at his LGA at Adamawa and I wonder why . The man isn't that bad
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Reportbutton:

Poverty don spoil my life grin

No wonder...sorry, work harder and stop defending a crook on empty stomach...grin grin grin

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Raf4: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku is corruption personified.
He should be serving a jail term alongside his corrupt US senator business partner🙄
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Raf4: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Meagainstthem:
I enjoy seeing Atiku crying,his cry is delicious to my soulgrin

Atiku's tears taste like bitter lemon mixed with Schweppes
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Banhammy717: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
You can't know atiku more than Obasanjo.
Both worked together for 8 years.
Obasanjo said atiku is a thief.
What else?
He's what Obasanjo called him.
EOQ
Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by shonepa(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
There is no honour amongs thieves

ochejoseph:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.