Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House (2433 Views)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by ObamaMessi: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2023
Since I secured admission to the University my mom has been forcing me to leave the house and go to the hostel all in her quest to bring in the man who want to marry her to my father's house. She wants to push me out by all means but I know the consequence, before I come back the man will be in the house and it will be difficult for me to send him out. Right now he cannot come in because of my presence. I contacted my relatives and they said they can't do anything about it because it's a family issue. My uncle in the US who is sponsoring me said any action I take is right.
I just need advice on what to do and how to do it because I am fed up with all this but I can't allow another man take charge of what rightfully belongings to me.

Cc: Seun nfpmod Mynd44 dominique
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Olarewaju89: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2023
So your father is not alive again?
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by dawnomike(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Since I secured admission to the University my mom has been forcing me to leave the house and go to the hostel all in her quest to bring in the man who want to marry her to my father's house. She wants to push me out by all means but I know the consequence, before I come back the man will be in the house and it will be difficult for me to send him out. Right now he cannot come in because of my presence. I contacted my relatives and they said they can't do anything about it because it's a family issue. My uncle in the US who is sponsoring me said any action I take is right.
I just need advice on what to do and how to do it because I am fed up with all this but I can't allow another man take charge of what rightfully belongings to me.
Did your dad leave a will behind?
If he did not, there is little you can do. She legally the right to move on with her life with another man. Although, it is culturally wrong to bring another man to your father's house; but remember, the law is blind.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Nataliace(f): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2023
You are a student? Just focus on your studies and forget the things that will distract you. Your mother has the right to bring in a man so don't do what will implicate you. Moreseo, if she curse you it will follow you.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by ObamaMessi: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Nataliace:
You are a student? Just focus on your studies and forget the things that will distract you. Your mother has the right to bring in a man so don't do what will implicate you. Moreseo, if she curse you it will follow you.
Away with that! This wicked woman cursed me to be the tail but it didn't work, I'm the General Representative of the Faculty of Arts, 100, in my institution all the other course reps in the eight departments of the faculty are answerable to me. I'm known as Professor in school and I have an uncountable number of mentees. Lissen and lissen carefully, I must possess my possession.

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by DiskJokeyManic: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Nataliace:

Thanks for taking your time to type this Thrash🤝

11 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by KiNg0G: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2023
ObamaMessi:
family can't do anything because it's a family issue?

What a wack made up story.

From where I am from it's a taboo and no family will say such.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by JASONjnr(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Away with that! This wicked woman cursed me to be the tail but it didn't work, I'm the General Representative of the Faculty of Arts, 100, in my institution all the other course reps in the eight departments of the faculty are answerable to me. I'm known as Professor in school and I have an uncountable number of mentees. Lissen and lissen carefully, I must possess my possession.

Aside the curse, she said something reasonable and I hope you listen to it...

Your father's wealth isn't yours and you have what it takes to build yours for your children to inherit.

Your mother first and foremost built whatever your dad owns together with him.

Your mother needs a man and it's better than sleeping around with different men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by anthonyuncle(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2023
Sell the house grin
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by minasu190: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2023
Your mom wants to bring another man to your father's house?omo that man wey wan move no get sense!make I no talk say your mom self no get

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Shijawesss: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2023
Can't u chase Ur mother out of the house ..

Your father house is Ur house...

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by duduade: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
ObamaMessi:

Okay na Master Professor continue to possess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by gunners160(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2023
First of all, I really wonder why people this day struggle over an inheritance that is nothing. If one wants to struggle over inheritance I believe it should be something big and meaningful.
Secondly, if you mother wants to remarry, she has every right to remarry. Because her husband his dead does not mean she can't remarry. The only thing I just feel for is how she went about it.

Lastly , I saw one of your reply where you R quoting being a course rep, being called a prof and blah blah blah as achievement, u seems to be more serious than Chelsea and Man u players.
Better go and have a heart to heart conversation with your mum. Get to know who yr mum is dating better so that you can protect r.. Please don't call ur mum irresponsible

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Tallesty1(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2023
JASONjnr:

Aside the curse, she said something reasonable and I hope you listen to it...

Your father's wealth isn't yours and you have what it takes to build yours for your children to inherit.

Your mother first and foremost built whatever your dad owns together with him.

Your mother needs a man and it's better than sleeping around with different men.
Four lines of comment.

Two foolish ones and two wise ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Illegal1(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2023
omoh............u again?with ur made up stories.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by gunners160(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2023
Tallesty1:

Four lines of comment.

I think I totally agree with him. Only a lazy son keeps all his hope on is father's wealth. A wise one build something better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Shedrack777: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2023
maybe your mother told your step dad that she built the house. but apart from that, i don't think any man will because of lack of shelter move in to a woman's late husband's house except he wants to milk her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by CloudTrees(f): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2023
The properties belong to your mother since your father didn't leave a will.
Mind you, if your mother love that man so much, you are playing with your life.
Its better you pick your bag and go to school.
Struggle to build your own wealth too instead of fighting

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by JASONjnr(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2023
Tallesty1:

Four lines of comment.

Well, what seems to be foolish to you, might be wise to people who are more elderly and experienced.

Kids like you always want people to sing melodies that will suit your ego... I mean, a foolish ego.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by annford: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
ObamaMessi:

With this your attitude, you will never ever be intimated. I like your attitude to life. Don't let anyone cower you into believing you do not have the right to what is yours. Have you had a word with your mum in respect to this?
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
JASONjnr:

Well, what seems to be foolish to you, might be wise to people who are more elderly and experienced.

Kids like you always want people to sing melodies that will suit your ego... I mean, a foolish ego.
Methuselah don drop quote.

You want a young man to move out of his father's house so that his mother can bring in another man. Your justification for this is based on two things:

1. You assumed that whatever the father has or left behind was obtained through a joint effort of him and his wife. Nothing in the story suggests this. You claim to be wise, yet you make assumptions and draw conclusions based on them.

2. You claim that he has no right to inherit any of his father's properties and then tell him to work for his own so that his children will inherit it. Really?

If you were wise enough, you would deduce from the story that the OP is just a child, a child with no certificates, no skills. Yet you advise him to leave his father's house and make it on his own. The guy never asked to be born; he is here because his father and mother wanted him, so they owe him a little something to start. No be she dey even train him in school.

The father did not move in with the mother in her father's house after he married her; she should marry and follow the guy if she wants to. Nobody will stop her.

People with a solid footing are dying of depression, and you are advising a first-year student to go out there and hustle and make it on his own in present-day Nigeria.

Is that wisdom?

13 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by UcheKingsley1: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nataliace:

Mpa ghi there.

The mother boyfriend no get house?
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Thank goodness my parents are married and still alive... I can't imagine my mother or father bringing in another man or woman and then expecting me to see the person as my own father or mother.

I always wonder how other children cope with it... I think I was gonna move out of the house.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Reminderz: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nataliace:
did you type this with your brain active? if yes, I wonder what you would have typed if your brain wasn't active...
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Reminderz: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:
The properties belong to your mother since your father didn't leave a will.
Mind you, if your mother love that man so much, you are playing with your life.
Its better you pick your bag and go to school.
Struggle to build your own wealth too instead of fighting
what law and in what section this was written?
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Reminderz: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Shedrack777:
maybe your mother told your step dad that she built the house. but apart from that, i don't think any man will because of lack of shelter move in to a woman's late husband's house except he wants to milk her
this is because most of them are truly fish brains...
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Atolu01: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2023

Okay na Master Professor continue to possess

Buahahahahaha grin grin.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by BlackhatMentor: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
What an idiot

Ur mom should be celibate for life or what?

You think it's easy?

Goto school first and try being celibate for life
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Reminderz: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
What an idiot

Ur mom should be celibate for life or what?

You think it's easy?

Goto school first and try being celibate for life
learn to read... he didn't say his mom should be celibate... he's just against his mom bringing a man in his father's house... is it that difficult to understand? doesn't the man have his own space?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by potent5(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Your mom is doing you a favour, if you understand.
ObamaMessi:

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Blitzking: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
ObamaMessi:

If she want to remarry let her leave your father's house and go to the man's house...tell her this and let it sink. Warn the man too if u can...say u are not against him marrying you mother but coming to your father's house is a no go area if he doesn't want your wrath.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by JASONjnr(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tallesty1:

Methuselah don drop quote.

You want a young man to move out of his father's house so that his mother can bring in another man. Your justification for this is based on two things:

1. You assumed that whatever the father has or left behind was obtained through a joint effort of him and his wife. Nothing in the story suggests this. You claim to be wise, yet you make assumptions and draw conclusions based on them.

2. You claim that he has to inherit any of his father's properties and then tell him to work for his own so that his children will inherit it. Really?

If you were wise enough, you would deduce from the story that the OP is just a child, a child with no certificates, no skills. Yet you advise him to leave his father's house and make it on his own. The guy never asked to be born; he is here because his father and mother wanted him, so they owe him a little something to start. No be she dey even train him in school.

The father did not move in with the mother in her father's house after he married her; she should marry and follow the guy if she wants to. Nobody will stop her.

People with a solid footing are dying of depression, and you are advising a first-year student to go out there and hustle and make it on his own in present-day Nigeria.

Is that wisdom?

Again you are a kid...

Let me explain, since that's the only way children learn....

He's having troubles with his father's properties that isn't his... If his mother wants to claim them. Fighting his mother over his father's properties will only tear the family apart.

I said he has what it takes to build his own and then properly have his children inherit it.

Most people are good at giving their children what they never had from their parents. If you lack love from your parents, you tend to give love to your own children.

Again, adults will understand this... But kids like you..... Una matter too deh taya person.

And there's no where on my post, where I asked the OP to vacate his father's house.

I told him that his mother needs a man, he either build a relationship with the man or sort himself. Most people become adult with circumstances while most people grow Into it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Woo A Girl / Blows / Mercy Johnson About 2 Commit Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.