Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House (2448 Views)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Tallesty1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
JASONjnr:

Again you are a kid...

Let me explain, since that's the only way children learn....

He's having troubles with his father's properties that isn't his... If his mother wants to claim them. Fighting his mother over his father's properties will only tear the family apart.

I said he has what it takes to build his own and then properly have his children inherit it.

Most people are good at giving their children what they never had from their parents. If you lack love from your parents, you tend to give love to your own children.

Again, adults will understand this... But kids like you..... Una matter too deh taya person.

And there's no where on my post, where I asked the OP to vacate his father's house.

I told him that his mother needs a man, he either build a relationship with the man or sort himself. Most people become adult with circumstances while most people grow Into it.
Elder die this matter already. This guy just got an admission, he is teenager, he's not fighting for his father's property, he simply doesn't want the mother to bring in another man. It is understandable for a boy his age. Children kick against their parent's remarrying everywhere in the world. The solution isn't throwing them out. A wise person is supposed to know this.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by holicupp(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nataliace:
You are a student? Just focus on your studies and forget the things that will distract you. Your mother has the right to bring in a man so don't do what will implicate you. Moreseo, if she curse you it will follow you.

Right to bring in a man in my father's house u must be joking
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by holicupp(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Thanks for taking your time to type this ThrashđŸ€

Imagine the audacity
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by holicupp(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
JASONjnr:

Aside the curse, she said something reasonable and I hope you listen to it...

Your father's wealth isn't yours and you have what it takes to build yours for your children to inherit.

Your mother first and foremost built whatever your dad owns together with him.

Your mother needs a man and it's better than sleeping around with different men.

Be honest if you are in his shoe will u accept such
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by holicupp(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
gunners160:
First of all, I really wonder why people this day struggle over an inheritance that is nothing. If one wants to struggle over inheritance I believe it should be something big and meaningful.
Secondly, if you mother wants to remarry, she has every right to remarry. Because her husband his dead does not mean she can't remarry. The only thing I just feel for is how she went about it.

Lastly , I saw one of your reply where you R quoting being a course rep, being called a prof and blah blah blah as achievement, u seems to be more serious than Chelsea and Man u players.
Better go and have a heart to heart conversation with your mum. Get to know who yr mum is dating better so that you can protect r.. Please don't call ur mum irresponsible

She has the right to marry and do everything she wants but not in my father's house
It can never happen
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by holicupp(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:
The properties belong to your mother since your father didn't leave a will.
Mind you, if your mother love that man so much, you are playing with your life.
Its better you pick your bag and go to school.
Struggle to build your own wealth too instead of fighting

Joker
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by holicupp(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Reminderz:

did you type this with your brain active? if yes, I wonder what you would have typed if your brain wasn't active...

That's woman for u bro
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by holicupp(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Reminderz:

what law and in what section this was written?

Shock me small
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Obierika(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Shijawesss:
Can't u chase Ur mother out of the house ..

Your father house is Ur house...

For your info when a spouse dies without a will the surviving spouse automatically becomes the main inheritor
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Obierika(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
duduade:

Okay na Master Professor continue to possess

grin
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
JASONjnr:

Again you are a kid...

He's having troubles with his father's properties that isn't his... If his mother wants to claim them. Fighting his mother over his father's properties will only tear the family apart.

I said he has what it takes to build his own and then properly have his children inherit it.

Most people are good at giving their children what they never had from their parents. If you lack love from your parents, you tend to give love to your own children.

Again, adults will understand this... But kids like you..... Una matter too deh taya person.

And there's no where on my post, where I asked the OP to vacate his father's house.

I told him that his mother needs a man, he either build a relationship with the man or sort himself. Most people become adult with circumstances while most people grow Into it.
Beautiful nonsense. Nothing you talk wey make sense.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by TYCO77: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
JASONjnr:

Aside the curse, she said something reasonable and I hope you listen to it...

Your father's wealth isn't yours and you have what it takes to build yours for your children to inherit.

Your mother first and foremost built whatever your dad owns together with him.

Your mother needs a man and it's better than sleeping around with different men.

She needs a man? Fine, then let her move to the man's house. Excuse me, who the hell is that shameful and irresponsible man that wants to move to a widows house, is he man enough?
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by BareFacedLies(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Away with that! This wicked woman cursed me to be the tail but it didn't work, I'm the General Representative of the Faculty of Arts, 100, in my institution all the other course reps in the eight departments of the faculty are answerable to me. I'm known as Professor in school and I have an uncountable number of mentees. Lissen and lissen carefully, I must possess my possession.

So you want to be in the house and be listening to your mother's moans when her boyfriend is fĂșcking her right?
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by JASONjnr(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
Elder die this matter already. This guy just got an admission, he is teenager, he's not fighting for his father's property, he simply doesn't want the mother to bring in another man. It is understandable for a boy his age. Children kick against their parent's remarrying everywhere in the world. The solution isn't throwing them out. A wise person is supposed to know this.

Is the mother throwing him out? Or asking him to seek accommodation in the school?

She's only avoiding him making fights and troubles for the man.

Most women would stay without a man and just take care of the kids.... Most women would want to feel love and be taken care of, sexually.

He's young, but needs to understand that his mother needs to be happy too.

His education and training and struggles also depends on the happiness of his mother, if she's the one footing his bills.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by JASONjnr(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

She needs a man? Fine, then let her move to the man's house. Excuse me, who the hell is that shameful and irresponsible man that wants to move to a widows house, is he man enough?

Did you read where the OP addressed his mother as a wicked woman?

It shows that he doesn't respect his mother and doesn't care about her decisions and happiness.

The issue here can easily be settled if the OP is a reasonable child.

NB, his mother might be using a man just to send him out of the house. Probably because he's troublesome or stubborn.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by JASONjnr(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lukepeter:

Beautiful nonsense. Nothing you talk wey make sense.

Ok...

You were supposed to ignore the nonsense and read senses that fits your empty head.

But you chose to waste your data seeking for my attention....

You're just a fool anyway....
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by JASONjnr(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
holicupp:

Be honest if you are in his shoe will u accept such

If I was in his shoes, I'd rather take the offer of staying in the school. Knowing that I don't have siblings, I will visit my uncles and aunts during semester break and return back to the hostel.

After my schooling, I move from ther to service and start up a living.

The famaily that rejects you will need you when you make it.

Point is, why fight to stay when you are not needed?

Keep possessions aside, these are material things.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Exceed15: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
No sane man will move into a woman's house. I guess she only want him to visit her to have free time with him .
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2023
JASONjnr:

Ok...

You were supposed to ignore the nonsense and read senses that fits your empty head.

But you chose to waste your data seeking for my attention....

You're just a fool anyway....
Beautiful nonsense as usual, is it your data?
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2023
JASONjnr:

If I was in his shoes, I'd rather take the offer of staying in the school. Knowing that I don't have siblings, I will visit my uncles and aunts during semester break and return back to the hostel.

Talking like an slowpoke.
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Greattestman: 5:26pm On Jan 14
Your mother is a stupid woman
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Creativity22: 5:39pm On Jan 14
Tallesty1:

Methuselah don drop quote.

You want a young man to move out of his father's house so that his mother can bring in another man. Your justification for this is based on two things:

1. You assumed that whatever the father has or left behind was obtained through a joint effort of him and his wife. Nothing in the story suggests this. You claim to be wise, yet you make assumptions and draw conclusions based on them.

2. You claim that he has no right to inherit any of his father's properties and then tell him to work for his own so that his children will inherit it. Really?

If you were wise enough, you would deduce from the story that the OP is just a child, a child with no certificates, no skills. Yet you advise him to leave his father's house and make it on his own. The guy never asked to be born; he is here because his father and mother wanted him, so they owe him a little something to start. No be she dey even train him in school.

The father did not move in with the mother in her father's house after he married her; she should marry and follow the guy if she wants to. Nobody will stop her.

People with a solid footing are dying of depression, and you are advising a first-year student to go out there and hustle and make it on his own in present-day Nigeria.

Is that wisdom?
God bless your soul bro. Is quite shocking the number of idiots we have in this forum, who claim to be old and wise
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Creativity22: 5:47pm On Jan 14
JASONjnr:

Again you are a kid...

My friend shut your mouth. I have been observing all your stupid comments in this forum. Imagine how stupid one person can be ?
For your information, that guy owns that property and if his mothers boy friend does not have his own space, then he shouldn't be thinking of having a woman. She has right to marry another man, but she MUST not bring him into her ex husbands home
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Creativity22: 6:01pm On Jan 14
JASONjnr:

U be better IDIOT, i swear !! Leave his fathers house and start staying in uncle and aunties house during holidays , because her mom wants to bring in another useless man into his own fathers house ? I bu ezigbo idiat, i swear
Re: My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House by Astimshire: 7:16pm On Jan 14
ObamaMessi:
Away with that! This wicked woman cursed me to be the tail but it didn't work, I'm the General Representative of the Faculty of Arts, 100, in my institution all the other course reps in the eight departments of the faculty are answerable to me. I'm known as Professor in school and I have an uncountable number of mentees. Lissen and lissen carefully, I must possess my possession.
You must be a Strong man, keep it up... Na Man u be. More blessings bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True? Family First. / Your Sincere Advice. / The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.