Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk (37399 Views)

My Wife Got Me Arrested / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Masterito(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Have sense! Many people I know in the UK, have done this and they are fine now reunited with thier families. What kinda of stupid advice is this?
honour7:
Let her go with the baby and marry a new wife, there is an 85 percent chance you have lost her

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by emapeteum(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
so we make chop beans?
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mexyz(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
Let her go with the baby and marry a new wife, there is an 85 percent chance you have lost her
Haba bros undecided

This is uncalled for na, you want to give him reasons to start thinking or even stop the wife from leaving thereby putting a stop to an opportunity to change the living conditions of the family.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by bejick(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
ShenTeh:
Scam.

As I do not know exactly what stage your application is and your post doesn't seem to suggest much. Please be very careful.

If your wife has got a genuine work visa, that should easily include you and the child without stressing it. I believe you are not being told to call/email another team to take a 'paramedic' test, and those ones are telling you that you would have to pay for an official exam?

Be very careful.

If genuine, please borrow money and shut down and move to the UK together. It won't be easy at first but once you get working, repaying Naija loans won't be hard with the currency rate now. + It's best to be a couple in the UK.

Again, be very careful.

This is the thing to do my guy borrow money from Renmoney or any other institution that will give the amount needed. Once you start working you can afford to be paying as much 500k back every month to offset the bill. The earlier you go the better for you. UK is easier for couple with purpose not greedy and selfish couple.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by idolda: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.
How's life in the UK with a single mum?

Who have passed through this situation and how did you people pull through

If you love your wife, baby and your family let her go ALONE! UK is brutal and all these kids who have never set foot in airports trolling in the name of advice on issues they have zero knowledge on.

Find ways to take care of the child, seek family helps, friends etc. Once your wife is settled and have fund for accomodation you can then come over with the kids. Hope it is not domiciliary job though because it will difficult for her to settle down if it is a domiciliary job but with NHS or care home job, she will be settled within 3 to 6 months.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Masterito(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
So you can sacrifice taking care of your own children for your wife to open a prosperous way for your family? SMH.
Oganla101:
Bro, how mentally and emotionally are you prepared for the lonely road ahead? I am speaking from experience. I don't wish what I suffered taking care of three kids alone on my enemy.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by casualobserver: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mindlog:

She is the one who got the sponsored job, not the husband and this is not an ego contest.

Basically she is his sponsor. If she doesn’t want him to come he stays in Nigeria, if he messes up while in England she can have him deported. So who is husband who is wife?

You say paramedic in cold London? I am thinking of the lyrics of the song niteshift by commodores…

Gonna be some sweet sounds
Coming down on the nightshift
I bet you're singing proud
Oh, I bet you'll pull a crowd

Gonna be a long night
It's gonna be all right
On the nightshift
You found another home
I know you're not alone
On the nightshift, oh
You found another home
I know you're not alone
On the nightshift

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
blacksam01:

do not allow her go...sh is not wife to the world but wife to ur nuclear family....

women are a constant changing creature...ur family might suffer for this...do mot listen to yeye advice ppl will giv u here...just do not let her go!

U wan give the wife a well paying paramedic job in Nigeria?

OP knows he can't stop her from going even if he threatens with divorce, she will then write only their child's name as dependent excluding the husband and by the next 6 years she will be getting her British passport, the child will also get but the husband wouldn't as they would have been divorced.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by luketinozzz: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
tough one, wish yall the best
IkpemhiTG:
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by 77up(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
What's the meaning of this comment now? Must you guys take everything as joke sad

Op don't mind this one o.
I'm sure if you have mother , your baby will survive.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by BigDawsNet: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:

5months... take the baby to her mum to take care of... considering you may have to go to work too...

It may be rough for the first time but she will balance within a year... she has a job alrdy... that's the most important thing

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by mikeapollo: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:

Did she not tell them she has a 5 months old baby?
If she did, then you have to let her go with the baby, but that may affect how well she would be able to work and cope in the UK, if she does not have reliable family or friends that could help. The alternative is for her to go alone, and then come back for the baby when the baby is about 18months -2 years old, walking and able to attend creche
If she did not tell them, then you have to llook for a reliable family or nanny to tale care of the child but you have to pay such nanny or family very well and also learn how to sit at home (when not at work) and care for the baby. You can both relocate when it grows.

But there are risks anyways; bear that in mind.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Godmademan(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
The many ways by which bad governance is destroying us. Normally skilled couples are supposed to earn renumeration befitting of skilled workers and be happy to build a home together in their homeland. Now we have to solve the dy/dx of traveling for better quality of life and fair renumeration while risking the loss of relationships and happiness of family. I'm not averse to traveling but only on a leisure visit. This forced migration is devilish and embarrassing

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
casualobserver:

Basically she is his sponsor. If she doesn’t want him to come he stays in Nigeria, if he messes up while in England she can have him deported. So who is husband who is wife?

Why would he want to mess up in England or is it okay to mess up in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Masterito(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
You guys talk carelessly. How is it a scam? I am in the UK and I have seen many people do this and they reunited with thier families, living happily. You think everyone has the money or access to loan to sponsor dependent visa? Please have sense.
ShenTeh:
Scam.

As I do not know exactly what stage your application is and your post doesn't seem to suggest much. Please be very careful.

If your wife has got a genuine work visa, that should easily include you and the child without stressing it. I believe you are not being told to call/email another team to take a 'paramedic' test, and those ones are telling you that you would have to pay for an official exam?

Be very careful.

If genuine, please borrow money and shut down and move to the UK together. It won't be easy at first but once you get working, repaying Naija loans won't be hard with the currency rate now. + It's best to be a couple in the UK.

Again, be very careful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Wolexzy11: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
I need job please help my life pls .. hnd
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by SonofGod231: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Let her settle down,work and later you guys can join her. Lets say 12months or more.
My sisters who are registered nurses left their kids and husbands for more than a year but they're all reunited and living in the UK now. It's a matter of time.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by samsard(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mindlog:

Are you unnormal?
Let's just safely assume that you're stupid. You're studying child psychology but suggesting a woman leaves a baby that should be breastfeeding with a man.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by soccerlite: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
datbay:
I am based in the UK.. if your wife actually got a paramedic job( I hope its with NHS), do everything possible for all of you to come in together now.....People who come here on work visa settle down faster and easier than people with students visa ........

You have left ib - just checked your profile

"If your wife actually got a paramedic job" - elucidate more

Can it be inexistent or runs, even with work permit issued
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by DeathToSimps: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
omoredia:
Hehe una don use bad leadership kill una future. U go make the pounds and dollars oo but una go lose ur families forever.

There are consequences for bad leaders

Last last

Y0ur wife go divorce u become Iesbian

Y0ur daughter go become Iesbian too

Y0ur son go turn gáy

Then u go end up as an aIcoholic or drug junkie!
Lol
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ariketolu:
The only tricky part here is the 5 month old baby to be left with you. That child really needs all the warmth, affection and nutrients for growth at this stage, and I hope the mother as well is prepared for all the consistent emotional blows before she is reunited with her son.
However, for her to start a new life abroad, deliver on her employer's expectation, and adjust to the new culture, people and environment, She need a good deal of space, time, observation and interactions which nursing an infant may inhibit. Moreso, coming ahead will help handle the preliminary bottlenecks which will benefit you all in having a better start up when you finally join her.
Except you can raise all the money to move you all at once, [b]My advice is that you get her mom or aunty or any experienced mother that you both are is comfortable with to help nurse the baby. [/b]Also, set a target date not too Long to have you guys join her and start working towards it now or as soon as she gets there
So, a father is incapable of providing warmth, affection and nutrients for growth to his own five-month old child? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by samsard(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
sheeda995:

You are the abnormal. He can take care of his baby, if he couldn't he should have remained a bachelor
I know there are stupid people on the internet and you're proof. You want a nursing mother to leave behind a child that should be breastfeeding and bonding with its mother with a man?
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by casualobserver: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mindlog:

Why would he want to mess up in England or is it okay to mess up in Nigeria?

Issokay, I have said my own. Messing up means not doing what she wants. He should just know he is now the wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by tosinhtml: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
sheeda995:

You are the abnormal. He can take care of his baby, if he couldn't he should have remained a bachelor

Abi oh, what if she is sick for months, will he throw the baby away.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Klass99(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by samsard(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So men wey dey do am, dem be wetin? Non-men? undecided
How many times does a normal woman leave a four month old child with a man?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by xavuv: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Another hard one for japa ppl. Taking care of your baby should not be a problem. The main problem is do you trust your wife 100% to do the right things always when she gets there. I hope you get it ...😐

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Sniper101(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mark my words, sire...

She'll either serve you divorce papers at some point or She'll turn you into the wife of the house if she eventually asks you both to come over or She'll actually switch up on you when things become "soft" for her over there.

NB: it's not like am wishing these on you though

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:

I pray another man shall not raise ur child.. 🙏
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by EmeeNaka: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
Stop talking trash

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Padipadi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by xavuv: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sniper101:
Mark my words, sire...

She'll either serve you divorce papers at some point or She'll turn you into the wife of the house if she eventually asks you both to come over or She'll actually switch up on you when things become "soft" for her over there.

NB: it's not like am wishing these on you though

It's a possibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.