Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk (37401 Views)

My Wife Got Me Arrested / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by frozen70(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.
How's life in the UK with a single mum?

Who have passed through this situation and how did you people pull through

I think you can take the baby to her mum to look after if looking after the baby will give you a challenge

Having done that, free your mind and start saving towards her invite for you over there so that she too will join hand to make it a successful plan

Forget about anyone telling you that she may mess up,
Once a woman loves a man and gives him her heart, such woman hardly mess up

Good luck with all plans
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Masterito(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Simple question, why is it a scam?
ShenTeh:

Mr UK sir. I know you know it all, but my advice was a double edged one targeted at the op. Why don't you just give your opinion without recourse to insulting me.

I am not in the mood for 'cybersaulting' today and please don't get me started. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by habakukjss3: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
fykes:
Did you say 5months old?
How do you plan to take care of a 5month old baby?
I will advise you to do whatever it takes to go along with her and the baby.
Or better still let her go with the baby as long as she's not working in London, y'all can survive in the Uk
You definitely don't know anything about moving abroad..
You don't know the country has policy.

U Think u can easily.. do whatever u like
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by drololaaof: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
fykes:
Did you say 5months old?
Or better still let her go with the baby as long as she's not working in London, y'all can survive in the Uk
Wrong advice ,anywhere in UK you must get somebody to take care of your children who are 13years and below usually her visa cover you and the children.
She will be working while you take care of the children , you can then work when she is off duty.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by franchasofficia: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
Let her go with the baby and marry a new wife, there is an 85 percent chance you have lost her
Boko Haram adviser from Sambisa Forest cheesy
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by franchasofficia: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
fykes:
Did you say 5months old?
Hamas special adviser straight from Northern Gaza strip, una well done oh shocked cheesy
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by GEJDHERO: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
op dont allow her go....there is nothing special about working as a MEDIC in the UK.There is the risk of her straying away and also with a 5month old baby .COMON! DAMN D CONSEQUENCES ,She shouldnt go
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Rhassidy360: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
Let her go with the baby and marry a new wife, there is an 85 percent chance you have lost her
Kilode eniyan dudu ( Black people ) Please let her go soon you guys will join her don't listen to bad advices blv me within a year una go de together. Be strong boss
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by rapheal5(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
sheeda995:

You are the abnormal. He can take care of his baby, if he couldn't he should have remained a bachelor
Are you a man, you don born or nurse infant before? If the 3 question doesn't tick yes then you need serious beating for that nonsense wey type..
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Seriously laughing at the comments.
So men can't take care of their kids?
Yet they claim not to benefit from marriage.
Hahahahahahaha!

One said marry another wife. Always so quick to bring in another woman to continue the servitude.

Men do not benefit from marriage indeed!! grin

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:

But jokes aside, this guy is right. grin I live in the UK so I know.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by GoodRocks: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.
How's life in the UK with a single mum?

Who have passed through this situation and how did you people pull through

It's either she takes the child or you find a way to do your papers and join her. Or else Dude you have lost her in advance. She'll either divorce you or dump you the moment a more richer Nigerian dude based in the UK is coming for her.

We'll be here to hear the full story
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by YourKarma: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
1Sharon:

So she should spend money on expensive baby sitters when the husband could do it?

The baby is almost weaning from breastmilk so there's no excuse.

Do babies wean at 5 months? I was thinking it's around 6 months
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by YourKarma: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Zooposki:

So what? You cant fend for a baby? What if the mother died during childbirth, how would you take care of your baby?
I've fended for babies while I was younger, I don't see it as a big deal but 5 months is too young, in my opinion. I mean.....the baby is still too fragile.
As for babies whose mother died during childbirth, that's a different scenario.
If I was a woman I don't think I'll be able to leave my baby, especially one so young
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by YourKarma: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why can't a man take care of a 5-month-old baby? undecided
I'm not saying I can't but it seems weird to me.
It's not something I can do if i was a woman. How will she bond with her baby? I no fit abeg

As for a man taking care of a 5-month old baby, I've taken care of babies even when I was much younger but 5 months is too young. The baby is still very fragile for most men to handle

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by fykes(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
habakukjss3:

You definitely don't know anything about moving abroad..
You don't know the country has policy.

U Think u can easily.. do whatever u like

The joke is on you. I have my family here in London
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by fykes(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ogbaba123:
You’re a funny man or woman. If you have not had a baby of 5 months while working the same job and conditions as OP’s wife in London or outside london then just watch and read comments because you have no idea. Shalom

Funny lots get up and travel. The UK is the 4th country I have lived in. My family lives here, I have raised 2 kids here in London. Get off my mention with your myopic daftness
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by fykes(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourKarma:

I'm not saying I can't but it seems weird to me.
It's not something I can do if i was a woman. How will she bond with her baby? I no fit abeg

As for a man taking care of a 5-month old baby, I've taken care of babies even when I was much younger but 5 months is too young. The baby is still very fragile for most men to handle

Don't mind that Oaf...folks that's never had nothing to do with parenting, coming online to advice parents because they can afford data.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
GEJDHERO:
op dont allow her go....there is nothing special about working as a MEDIC in the UK.There is the risk of her straying away and also with a 5month old baby .COMON! DAMN D CONSEQUENCES ,She shouldnt go

What is special about working as a MEDIC in Nigeria?

If she has made up her mind to go, OP CAN'T STOP HER.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourKarma:
■ I'm not saying I can't but it seems weird to me.
■ It's not something I can do if i was a woman. How will she bond with her baby? I no fit abeg
■ As for a man taking care of a 5-month old baby, I've taken care of babies even when I was much younger but 5 months is too young. The baby is still very fragile for most men to handle
1. Weird why? Why is caring for your own child, at least, WEIRD? undecided

2. What do you mean "bond with her baby"? Can't the father equally "bond" with the same baby? undecided

3. If you did it as a young lady, why is age suddenly a factor against you being able to do it? You were able to take care of a fragile baby when you were younger but now you are older, you shouldn't be expected to do even the same? Why? undecided
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by fykes(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
drololaaof:

Wrong advice ,anywhere in UK you must get somebody to take care of your children who are 13years and below usually her visa cover you and the children.
She will be working while you take care of the children , you can then work when she is off duty.

Do you have any idea what paramedics do? I can bet you, if she's not in a busy city like London, Dublin,etc. She will have enough time to take care of her child.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourKarma:
■ I've fended for babies while I was younger, I don't see it as a big deal but 5 months is too young, in my opinion. I mean.....the baby is still too fragile.
■ As for babies whose mother died during childbirth, that's a different scenario.
■ If I was a woman I don't think I'll be able to leave my baby, especially one so young
You say you fended for fragile babies when you were younger so why is fending for a baby now you are older out of the question?, undecided

2. Different in what way? Are babies whose mothers die during childbirth less fragile or something than the other babies?? undecided

3. A woman can decide like a man whether she will leave her child or not. Women are not different from men in that sense at all. Even your culture in Nigeria OKs women abandoning their children when they find themselves a man to marry then elsewhere . undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by fykes(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Weird why? Why is caring for your own child, at least, WEIRD? undecided

2. What do you mean "bond with her baby"? Can't the father equally "bond" with the same baby? undecided

3. If you did it as a young lady, why is age suddenly a factor against you being able to do it? You were able to take care of a fragile baby when you were younger but now you are older, you shouldn't be expected to do even the same? Why? undecided

I can assure you, no father can take care of a 5months baby without the mother. At that stage, some babies won't even respond to anyone that's not the mother.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
fykes:
■ I can assure you, no father can take care of a 5months baby without the mother. At that stage, some babies won't even respond to anyone that's not the mother.
Please stop lying and speak instead for yourself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Zooposki(f): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourKarma:

I've fended for babies while I was younger, I don't see it as a big deal but 5 months is too young, in my opinion. I mean.....the baby is still too fragile.
As for babies whose mother died during childbirth, that's a different scenario.
If I was a woman I don't think I'll be able to leave my baby, especially one so young

The baby will be fine with the father. You just have to learn how to take care of him/her like the mothers had to learn.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by GEJDHERO: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mindlog:

What is special about working as a MEDIC in Nigeria?

If she has made up her mind to go, OP CAN'T STOP HER.
If she goes against his wish dissolve the marriage
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
fykes:

Do you have any idea what paramedics do? I can bet you, if she's not in a busy city like London, Dublin,etc. She will have enough time to take care of her child.

Are you saying paramedics working outside London, don't have much emergencies to deal with?

Who will take care of the child when she is on duty?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
GEJDHERO:
If she goes against his wish dissolve the marriage

Marriage ends, her life continues in a different direction as they work how to co-parent their child.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by TheGift: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
fykes:
Did you say 5months old?

So you guys will sacrifice the softness of Mothers love for a suckling child. And leave such a delicate child in the hard hands of a struggling Father.

So how do you guys hope things will get soft? Through her paramedic job or Naija hustle? (Meanwhile , paramedic for Uk no be beans ooo. She will work her ass off taking care of other peoples husbands , other people’s kids or other people with baby’s that were left with the Father.

The first time my wife left me with my child, He had just turned one years old, she was just gone for 2 days. By that time, my son was already walking and could hold his feedback by bottle by Himself.,

Anyway, just consider yourself a single Father until further notice. Better learn how to bathe, brush and feed that baby a balanced diet. Make sure you never run out of multivitamins.

Pray for your Wife, Paramedic in the UK is definitely not a soft life.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by YourKarma: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You say you fended for fragile babies when you were younger so why is fending for a baby now you are older out of the question?, undecided

2. Different in what way? Are babies whose mothers die during childbirth less fragile or something than the other babies?? undecided

3. A woman can decide like a man whether she will leave her child or not. Women are not different from men in that sense at all. Even your culture in Nigeria OKs women abandoning their children when they find themselves a man to marry then elsewhere . undecided
No I didn't say fragile babies, I meant babies from around 8 months+. Anything less than that and I'll feel i might mistakenly break their bones
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourKarma:
■ No I didn't say fragile babies, I meant babies from around 8 months+. Anything less than that and I'll feel i might mistakenly break their bones
But what you said there is completely untrue.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/infant-and-toddler-health/multimedia/babys-soft-spots/vid-20084737
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by YourKarma: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But what you said there is completely untrue. lipsrsealed

I'm talking from my experience, they seem too fragile to me.
What this man in this post will probably do is to send the baby to his (the man's) mom to look after. I doubt he'll be able to do it on his own

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.