Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk (37350 Views)

My Wife Got Me Arrested / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
goody234:
See your blockhead thinking you didn't read what i wrote about child/mother bonding ...your talking nonsense about raping child /selling child ...I beg shift with that stupid mentality the way some Nigerians think ,baffles me sometimes
Again, Why is a 5-month-old supposedly too young to be left with the father? Are you afraid the father will rape the child or sell the child? Why can't a father raise his own baby? undecided

2. So, all the babies raised on formulae don't equally grow up healthy? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tinubulaba:

Idiot. Is the absence as a result of death?

Bozo. Will the absence of the mother result to death of the baby, if well taken care of?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by goody234: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
cococandy:
Women don’t bring anything to the table but here y’all are fretting about he’s going to care for a 5 month old by himself. Almost as if we are necessary for survival. But what do I know.

Is that a bad thing that i acknowledge a woman is essential for a child's development ...Not all men have a cave man thinking o
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Nonexisting1: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
I see severe pain ahead on the part of the husband(I don't want to dwell on that now) and severe suffering on the part of the baby. Some people think babies need only breastmilk from mothers but it's way beyond that. Ordinary cuddling from mothers cure sicknesses on babies. Yes, fathers can take care of them at that stage but there will always be a difference. Men are not created to nurse babies, God is not foolish to give that responsibility to females including animals. Argue with your keypad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
VULCAN:
Best Advice you can get even if you were paying for it!!

I actually get paid to actively listen. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by OgbeniSir(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Many thanks for donating your wife to us here in the UK. I can assure you that UK boys go yansh am well well before you come join her (if ever that you'll join her). Her kpekus go receive penisilin wey she never ever get from you. If you've never ever sucked her pussi before, UK boys go teach her how it's feels like.
Your name na sorry!

quote author=IkpemhiTG post=126713023]She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.
How's life in the UK with a single mum?

Who have passed through this situation and how did you people pull through[/quote]
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
goody234:

Is that a bad thing that i acknowledge a woman is essential for a child's development ...Not all men have a cave man thinking o

Interesting
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by frog12: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
what if something happen to the 5 months old baby?

ChEkWaSIyKe:

Man up. I'm facing same challenge right now. But I believe in her and I trust her. My wife just travel 3 months ago. I'm all alone here. We talk 3 or more every single day on video calls.

So you'll be fine. I only have pity for the small baby of 5 months. All will be fine and you'll be glad she went to make way for the family to come over.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by frog12: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
what white guy go marry your black wife? grin grin grin

ChEkWaSIyKe:

Please and please, do not listen to hear say or what people are going to say about your wife or you lossing her to one white guy over there. If you believe in her, don't listen to any wrong advice here.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by goody234: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I see severe pain ahead on the part of the husband(I don't want to dwell on that now) and severe suffering on the part of the baby. Some people think babies need only breastmilk from mothers but it's way beyond that. Ordinary cuddling from mothers cure sicknesses on babies. Yes, fathers can take care of them at that stage but there will always be a difference. Men are not created to nurse babies, God is not foolish to give that responsibility to females including animals. Argue with your keypad.

I agree that mother/child bonding is important in the formative years bad decision made here

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by frog12: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin grin grin
you are talking about leaving a 5 months old baby with the husband alone. are you on drugs??

VULCAN:
Best Advice you can get even if you were paying for it!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by bluestone2015: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
It's much suffering if you don't have the means. I mean if you are broke.
Otherwise, you would have hired a day helper to take care of the kids during the day and prepare their supper before going home eah day. It's easy.
Oganla101:
Bro, how mentally and emotionally are you prepared for the lonely road ahead? I am speaking from experience. I don't wish what I suffered taking care of three kids alone on my enemy.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by faste: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
Let her go with the baby and marry a new wife, there is an 85 percent chance you have lost her
Going by recent experience!!
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
bluestone2015:
It's much suffering if you don't have the means. I mean if you are broke.
Otherwise, you would have hired a day helper to take care of the kids during the day and prepare their supper before going home eah day. It's easy.
Why stop there? Why not keep the day helper to service his needs as well? Thing wey even Oyinbo dem dey do easy-peasy, a Nigerian go pretend say na out-of-this-world thing to expect him to do for his own kids. Tufiakwa! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Eduadolero(f): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Its not a big deal. You can take your baby to a relatives maybe your sister or wifes sister. Even any of your parents while you double your source of income ,and join your wife.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
You guys says the quiet part out too often. If anyone asks you this in a different context, you’ll swear, pretend and deny.

But to y’all marriage is about how much you can oppress your women and that’s why a woman being a position where the man can’t kick her around like he wishes to is just too uncomfortable for y’all.

That’s why all these nonsense responses are popping up
casualobserver:

Basically she is his sponsor. If she doesn’t want him to come he stays in Nigeria, if he messes up while in England she can have him deported. So who is husband who is wife?

You say paramedic in cold London? I am thinking of the lyrics of the song niteshift by commodores…

Gonna be some sweet sounds
Coming down on the nightshift
I bet you're singing proud
Oh, I bet you'll pull a crowd

Gonna be a long night
It's gonna be all right
On the nightshift
You found another home
I know you're not alone
On the nightshift, oh
You found another home
I know you're not alone
On the nightshift

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Eduadolero:
Its not a big deal. You can take your baby to a relatives maybe your sister or wifes sister. Even any of your parents while you doubke your hussling ,ave and join yoyr wife.
Take the baby to a relative? The relatives do not have their own hustles/business to attend to? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
OgbeniSir:
Many thanks for donating your wife to us here in the UK. I can assure you that UK boys go yansh am well well before you come join her (if ever that you'll join her). Her kpekus go receive penisilin wey she never ever get from you. If you've never ever sucked her pussi before, UK boys go teach her how it's feels like.
Your name na sorry!

quote author=IkpemhiTG post=126713023]She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.

Who have passed through this situation and how did you people pull through

It seems you are high on cheap weed, you think a paramedic will have the free time to be chasing you guys who are burning out the hours in factories and warehouses when she can comfortably earn double your pay per hour with her free time? cheesy cheesy

I am creating in a mental image of you and what is forming is comical. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by bigman001(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
Let her go with the baby and marry a new wife, there is an 85 percent chance you have lost her
My thoughts thou.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by bonnyhope: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

Congratulations

It is a thing of joy to get work visa to Uk
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourKarma:

The baby is 5 months old, what are you saying?

So she should spend money on expensive baby sitters when the husband could do it?

The baby is almost weaning from breastmilk so there's no excuse.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by casppyjay: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mindlog:

She should go ALONE, you should get your female relatives or hers to assist in childcare and you should also learn the basics of childcare because you will be 100% involved with taking care of your child here in the UK.

Then after about 6 months, arrangements to join her can start.

Arriving, she should rent a furnished room in a shared house that is bills inclusive. Alongside her sponsored job, she should get a 20hrs per week part time job as allowed with that visa and after about 4 months, she should start looking for a 2 bedroom flat in preparation for the arrival of you and the baby, getting a house for a family is not a day's job.

When you and the baby come over, you will be taking care of the baby when she is at work and you can only go to work when she is off work, this means you will work with her work rota.

well said I will add mine later in the evening after work..but overall u said it all

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
goody234:

I agree that mother/child bonding is important in the formative years bad decision made here

How would the physical separation for a few months from the mother, adversely affects the baby's growth and development?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by casualobserver: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
cococandy:
You guys says the quiet part out too often. If anyone asks you this in a different context, you’ll swear, pretend and deny.

But to y’all marriage is about how much you can oppress your women and that’s why a woman being a position where the man can’t kick her around like he wishes to is just too uncomfortable for y’all.

That’s why all these nonsense responses are popping up
You are the ones with the problems…women like you. A woman was not made to be the head of a household period. It is not misogynistic it is a fact. It does not mean oppression of women or sanctioning such. A man has a role as the leader and head of a household. When I say that that does not mean his wife is his slave or gives him any right to abuse or maltreat his wife. Don’t twist things from your narrow mindset.

A man should not emasculate himself and handover his role to his wife. Your wife can help you and in fact should help but she should not be in a position where she is the one who becomes the head of a household. It is only natural that you lose your value as man to her over time.

The irony is that it is women like you who say there is nothing wrong that are the first to emasculate, insult and demean their husbands for not doing what other husbands do.

A man is supposed to lead with his wife by his side, not a wife leading with her husband behind her. You do not ask a lawyer to design a house for you instead of an architect and then be surprised that the house is not fit for use. Man has his unique role, so also does a wife. When a husband is performing the role of a wife and vice versa problems will ensue. A man is not supposed to spend his time in the kitchen and the market, likewise it is not the wife you send to protect the family when for example your house is being burgled. That role reversals can sometimes occur especially in moments does not mean you should think it is ok….it is not.

I am simply saying beware of where a well intentioned solution can lead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Agunesinjaweola: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
I hope she's your trusted friend and wife.
Naija guys are on trail on Single ladies and she'll look for a warm bed 🛏️ during chilling winter.
Na so E be oo 👏😁
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by johnog4sure: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
ShenTeh:
Scam.

As I do not know exactly what stage your application is and your post doesn't seem to suggest much. Please be very careful.

If your wife has got a genuine work visa, that should easily include you and the child without stressing it. I believe you are not being told to call/email another team to take a 'paramedic' test, and those ones are telling you that you would have to pay for an official exam?

Be very careful.

If genuine, please borrow money and shut down and move to the UK together. It won't be easy at first but once you get working, repaying Naija loans won't be hard with the currency rate now. + It's best to be a couple in the UK.

Again, be very careful.
best advice

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Godmademan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
frog12:
i agree. can you imagine leaving a 5 months baby to the husband. unless this is fake. the woman should just postpone everything

it's sad. Some partners even refuse to commit now adays if there is no travel plan in the books. It's very difficult to postpone. Getting a job is not easy
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
cococandy:

Interesting

I'm willing to bet he didn't take care of them single handedly 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Buchman1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
honour7:
Stop yapping BS. I coped with 3kids(girls) for nine months with my MIL's support.
Joining my wife next month.

Op brave up, get a nanny or your wife's relative to cater for your 5months old.
Keep on hustling still
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Exceed15: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
5 months old baby away from the mother? U think you can handle this..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by bigsyke: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
You should be worried about yourself and the baby rather than your wife.
Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by phemmyfour: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
IkpemhiTG:
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

It's cold and lonely in the UK especially around this time of the year
t's difficult but do able. In 6months to a year, you guys should be together again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.