Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. (48064 Views)

Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by philipobiz: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
lmao You’re obviously new here, ask around dem go tell you about me.
. You are braging for joining Nairaland Dec 19 2022 as if you won a trophy. I can see you are a little boy. You were yet to be born when I joined.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2023
philipobiz:
. You are braging for joining Nairaland Dec 19 2022 as if you won a trophy. I can see you are a little boy. You were yet to be born when I joined.
if you think I joined Nairaland in 2022, then you’re dvmber than you thought. This na alt account dedicated to make penadogs cry, I created moniker during the World Cup, why do you think I dey give una bloody nose nonstop, fill in the gap lil boy 😂😂😂😂 Omo ofo you joined Nairaland in 2011, make i no talk 😂😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by bewla(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect example of "What Jealousy Does To A Person"

This man never had a peaceful life because of his unreal jealousy towards Messi. He was always too obsessed with Messi. In past he used to mention MESSI in his interviews. Now he is not relevant anymore so he started commenting on posts related Messi.

2021 : Factos 👀👍what ever you say thee truth is the truth
Let them give this year and next to Messi it have no meaning again
2023 : 😂😂😂😂

They say "Messi destroyed his mental health", nah bro it's not Messi, it's his jealousy which destroyed his peace.

Y’all see why I despise this godforsaken retaaaaaard, I mean who does that, he’s so insecure and jealous that he can’t even hide it anymore. I knew he was in severe pain since Leo won World Cup, na the pain go kill am.

He is a lil biiitch, cos this na bitchy attitude, and na this bassstard and miserable fellow some ppl dey look up to as role model. If any of you act like this in real life, one thing is certain you’ll never go far in life.

Leo doesn’t care about this serial rapist, cry baby, unfortunate soul. Messi always act with respect yet he Dey always misyarn, he should thank his stars that Leo is reserved, if not e no reach. Just like fav and fanbase. Toxicity run in una blood, and the ones on Nairaland here, I’m sure most of y’all are having a shitty life your fav.

He’s so rich, jumping into whenever he scores against imbeciles yet he’s unhappy cos he can never be Leo

Penado has been forgotten, nobody care about him anymore, as a whiny biiitch that he is, he Dey look for attention. Y’all will cry blood.

Penadogs y’all free to cry in my mention as usual.
What ever you say is not of any important again
Balloon Dior has out live it's usefulness

We done move new stage is coming soon

Let them give him next year and upper year

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2023
bewla:
What ever you say is not of any important again
Balloon Dior has out live it's usefulness

We done move new stage is coming soon

Let them give him next year and upper year
then why is penado crying on Instagram 😂😂. He’s not relevant anymore Messi wasn’t even nominated last year, he didn’t b1tch online, but this mor0nic loser ranked 829 in the world can’t stop crying, Haaland n Mbappe don congratulate Messi already

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by philipobiz: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
if you think I joined Nairaland in 2022, then you’re dvmber than you thought. This na alt account dedicated to make penadogs cry, I created moniker during the World Cup, why do you think I dey give una bloody nose nonstop, fill in the gap lil boy 😂😂😂😂
. Again try hard to cover your identity. I have read some of your post. Every thing about you is insult. If I had earlier on, I would not have engaged you. Nothing can change your mentality
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by teebagy: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2023
JerryJJZ:
Or else we choose to deceive ourselves, Messi didnt deserve the award. Does that means having a decent World Cup campaign automatically gives you the most coveted individual award? Nah. Just Nah. A clear robbery for Haaland. No justification for it. A tremble goes off the table. From the beginning of that World Cup campaign, it was soooo evident it was a Messi show. It was too obvious. Rubbish!
If it was ronaldo that won the world cup would u havd said these. U peopld claim messi stole iniesta award in 2010 for winning the world cup despite not marching a 2023 Messi goals and assist. Now messi won d cup u guys re angry. When ronaldo won champions league and modric entered final and modric won it u people got mad. Can u c d hypocricy. Lets not deceive ourselves u guys will want anxbody to win d award aslong it is not messi deserving or not. Dont 4get that ronaldo won ballon dor without lifting any trophy. And halland isnt d driving engine. Kdb is.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by teebagy: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2023
blesboi:
Messi won 2023 ballob dor means mbappe could have won 2019 ballon dor too ,, shey na by world cup and league 1... he top goals in the world up and league 1... but those criminals never announce him ... I'm not jealous of Messi .. but let do things in the right way... haaland is the right option ..
Mbape would haue won 2018 ballon d or not 2019.bcoz world cup was 2018 Do u assesment well sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite

Stop whinning, Messi has been consistent for decades, when did Halaand start active football? Last season? and you think that one season performance alone is enough to hand him the ballon d'or, See ehn, when Messi was in Halaands age he did wonders...maybe you weren't born then.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by clefstone(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Image123:

It's a very tall tale to say that the players who played with Zidane, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Modric, and even Messi are average players. Quite laughable.
All players mentioned played with quality talents at club level because good players usually play in the best clubs. However, at national team level, it's a different story because countries do not sign players.

Luka Modric has led a very average Croatia national team to 2nd and 3rd position in consecutive WCs.

The French National team that won the WC in 98' and the European Championship in 00' was average in my opinion. When Zizou was injured in the 2002 edition of the WC, France failed to go pass the group stage. In the 2006 edition a fit Zidane led France to the Final only to lost on penalty. The QF match between France and the defending Champions Brazil was one of the best midfield masterclass ever seen. That Brazil team paraded the 3Rs: Ronaldo, Rivaldo, a peak Ronaldinho with a host of other star players

I can go on and on if u like
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Pharaohny: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
it’s not too hard to spot teenagers on this forum 😂😂😂

ororo is clear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2023
philipobiz:
. Again try hard to cover your identity. I have read some of your post. Every thing about you is insult. If I had earlier on, I would not have engaged you. Nothing can change your mentality

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Beverlyjean(f): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Stop whinning, Messi has been consistent for decades, when did Halaand start active football? Last season? and you think that one season performance alone is enough to hand him the ballon d'or, See ehn, when Messi was in Halaands age he did wonders...maybe you weren't born then.

Consistent in stealing awards

2010 iniesta/ Sneijder
2012 Ronaldo
2015 Neymar
2019 Van Dyke
2021 lewandowski
2023 Halaand
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Moskido: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

2010 iniesta/ Sneijder
2012 Ronaldo
2015 Neymar
2019 Van Dyke
2021 lewandowski
2023 Halaand

Guy quiet abeg...none of this players were better dan messi individually..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Beverlyjean(f): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Moskido:

Guy quiet abeg...none of this players were better dan messi individually..

But Messi was better than halaand, Osihmen ,mbappe, de bryne individually in the past 12 months... grin grin grin... keep on clowning yourself mr 🤡
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Beverlyjean(f): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
You’re actually dumber than you thought, why I go bury my head when I’m winning in life and you’re in severe eternal pain you and your fave… You’re probably a teenager just started watching football couple of years ago… ogun kee you dia

If u has 2% smartness in u , u will know that messi finished 2nd...meaning even if Ronaldo dint win it, messi would have won it ... but every single balon dor and golden ball the fraud bandit stole , had the deserved winner as second ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

2010 iniesta/ Sneijder
2012 Ronaldo
2015 Neymar
2019 Van Dyke
2021 lewandowski
2023 Halaand

You know deep down that none of the players you listed can match Messi, Infact, even if you combined their collective achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Beverlyjean(f): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
this shows how dvmb you are…. You’re allergic to good things, and associated with failure that will always be your portion till you die

Seun you need to investigate why this person isn't permanently banned on NL despite continously insulting, wishing death, threatening death and throwing false info on NL.... u need to go thru this thread and see thre complaints by different individuals about him... he should not even be on NL ever again...he most likely could be one of ur mods that has created a false account

Cc Mynd44 Dominique Obinoscopy mukina2 and Seun
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Zwanzig: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect example of "What Jealousy Does To A Person"

This man never had a peaceful life because of his unreal jealousy towards Messi. He was always too obsessed with Messi. In past he used to mention MESSI in his interviews. Now he is not relevant anymore so he started commenting on posts related Messi.

2021 : Factos 👀👍
2023 : 😂😂😂😂

They say "Messi destroyed his mental health", nah bro it's not Messi, it's his jealousy which destroyed his peace.

Y’all see why I despise this godforsaken retaaaaaard, I mean who does that, he’s so insecure and jealous that he can’t even hide it anymore. I knew he was in severe pain since Leo won World Cup, na the pain go kill am.

He is a lil biiitch, cos this na bitchy attitude, and na this bassstard and miserable fellow some ppl dey look up to as role model. If any of you act like this in real life, one thing is certain you’ll never go far in life.

Leo doesn’t care about this serial rapist, cry baby, unfortunate soul. Messi always act with respect yet he Dey always misyarn, he should thank his stars that Leo is reserved, if not e no reach. Just like fav and fanbase. Toxicity run in una blood, and the ones on Nairaland here, I’m sure most of y’all are having a shitty life your fav.

He’s so rich, jumping into whenever he scores against imbeciles yet he’s unhappy cos he can never be Leo

Penado has been forgotten, nobody care about him anymore, as a whiny biiitch that he is, he Dey look for attention. Y’all will cry blood.

Penadogs y’all free to cry in my mention as usual.
keep crying and ranting while going 001 cos you’re broke. You spend your productive hours on the internet trolling a man richer than your state. Dunderhead
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Zwanzig:
keep crying and ranting while going 001 cos you’re broke. You spend your productive hours on the internet trolling a man richer than your state. Dunderhead
ogun kee your papa e pain the mad boy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
clefstone:
All players mentioned played with quality talents at club level because good players usually play in the best clubs. However, at national team level, it's a different story because countries do not sign players.

Luka Modric has led a very average Croatia national team to 2nd and 3rd position in consecutive WCs.

The French National team that won the WC in 98' and the European Championship in 00' was average in my opinion. When Zizou was injured in the 2002 edition of the WC, France failed to go pass the group stage. In the 2006 edition a fit Zidane led France to the Final only to lost on penalty. The QF match between France and the defending Champions Brazil was one of the best midfield masterclass ever seen. That Brazil team paraded the 3Rs: Ronaldo, Rivaldo, a peak Ronaldinho with a host of other star players

I can go on and on if u like

Pardon me, i am not a strong football follower, but i am not a novice either. i'm not sure of your definition of quality players, but the most quality players almost always come from the Argentine, Brazilian, Spanish, and maybe Italian squads. Sometimes we can add the Germans and others. Be that as it may, if we look critically at World Cup teams, these guys are still not average players in their time and compared to other teams that came with them.

Maradona 1986 squad had the likes of Sergio Batista, Ricardo Bochini, Claudio Borghi, Daniel Passarella, Jorge Valdano, Ricardo Giusti.
1990 had addition of Jorge Burruchaga, Caniggia, Sensini and others.

Zidane's 1998 squad had Lizarazu, Viera, L Blanc, Deschamp, Djoukaeff, Pires, Thuram, Barthez, Henry, Petit, LeBeouff, Trezeguet, etc.
Ronaldinho 2002 had Dida, Carlos, Cafu, Silva, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Kaka, etc
Modric 2018 had Perisic, Rakitic, Kovacic, Kalinic, Mandzukic, etc
Let's not even mention Argentina(Messi time) that always comes with killer squad. These guys did not go far with average. All these players mentioned were far above average players. You initially said that Ronaldinho came/played with average players but now you are agreeing that they were star players. Goes to show that it is indeed a tall tale to say that those guys were average.
That point can only fly slightly for Modric, not the others mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Seun you need to investigate why this person isn't permanently banned on NL despite continously insulting, wishing death, threatening death and throwing false info on NL.... u need to go thru this thread and see thre complaints by different individuals about him... he should not even be on NL ever again...he most likely could be one of ur mods that has created a false account

Cc Mynd44 Dominique Obinoscopy mukina2 and Seun
lmao 😂😂😂😂. I love your tears keep it coming kiddoo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

If u has 2% smartness in u , u will know that messi finished 2nd...meaning even if Ronaldo dint win it, messi would have won it ... but every single balon dor and golden ball the fraud bandit stole , had the deserved winner as second ....
You’re just a pained and sore loser like penado, 39 years old man acting like a lil girl, crying on social media. The desert egotistic bastaaaard Dey look for attention on social media. I enjoy how Al Ethifaq fans tormented the unfortunate man yesterday on the pitch , e go pray make land swallow him, at a point he was asking the referee to be removed. Common who does that…. That’s who you’re defending. I know you were in primary 2 in 2013, so you won’t have the memory on how Penado robbed Ribery… pls cry more your tears is too sweet

Penaldo is irrelevant 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by hkidola00(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin grin that 110 was back then b4 this inflation not anymore and it what it is here, grin for the gambling,i run a bet9ja shop wink and you see the house always cashin so flexing olosho is not for poverty striken individual like you or your drunkard bastard papa,show me your account balance grin if at all 20k dey inside maybe i can spare you something for the new month grin grin by the way messi still wouldnt allow you near even his dog,you see your life is in vain embarassed embarassed
AImiron:
I scanned through your profile yesterday, all I can do is shake my head for you. Shey you later see 110k 2 bedroom in Ibadan, you fit don born like that, you inherited poverty from your failed father, you don already pass am to you kids, from gambling to fvcking Oloshos, you’re doomed already. Why won’t you support penado, failure dey romance failure.

Ppl like you Dey my payroll, you go always Dey hear about and see good things from afar, it will never reach till you die untimely. I placed an Ijebu curse on you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Fiscus105(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aremson14:
All the Balon Dor Ronaldo won he won and no body could object even his staunch enemies. Just like someone said swap Messi and mbape stat they will still give Messi

Check this 2013 statistics and do urself unbiased conclusion.

NB. Ur EGOISTIC IDOL CONTROVERSIALLY TOOK IT THAT YEAR O. AND IN THAT YEAR FRANK RIBERY WON TREBLE WITH B.MUNICH WHILE UR IDOL WON NOTHING.

tell urself truth who truly deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
hkidola00:
grin grin grin that 110 was back then b4 this inflation not anymore and it what it is here, grin for the gambling,i run a bet9ja shop wink and you see the house always cashin so flexing olosho is not for poverty striken individual like you or your drunkard bastard papa,show me your account balance grin if at all 20k dey inside maybe i can spare you something for the new month grin grin by the way messi still wouldnt allow you near even his dog,you see your life is in vain embarassed embarassed
You dey shalaye poor boy, I no ask for explanation. I no sabi you from Adam, if you like make you Dey live under bridge it’s none of my business. Stay off my mention. Pls donate more tears.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fiscus105:

NB. Ur EGOISTIC IDOL CONTROVERSIALLY TOOK IT THAT YEAR O. AND IN THAT YEAR FRANK RIBERY WON TREBLE WITH B.MUNICH WHILE UR IDOL WON NOTHING.

stop wasting your time on these penadogs, most of em still dey primary school then, they can’t remember what they don’t experience.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
BeverlyJean I’m surprised you stopped crying in my mentions. I choke you with evidence you suddenly lost your voice. What an hypocrite!!!!

You and other penadogs never see anything we are just getting started, I go make most of una deactivate…. When next you see a Messi thread you go think twice before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
lmao 😂😂😂😂. I love your tears keep it coming kiddoo

And I'm saying this to the mods ...it doesn't stop I or any other person to annihilate this fool here on NL to the extent that he will delete NL on his phone, but we have decided to respect and abide by the rules of this forum... something that this person that just joined less than a year ago has decided to disregard.... if u guys don't do the right thing, then no one should stop us when we start to retaliate , since he has decided to act like slum dog... we will dish it back to him to teach him a lesson and all hell will break loose here.... we are just respecting this forum but u mods are doing nothing about this person... he has insulted over 40 different people on this thread alone and he has another moniker " Allmiron " that he uses wish is also against the rule

Cc seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2 Obembet Jokerman dollywood bueberry chiefolododo kingchuksero obidientnaija ade117
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fiscus105:

And who came second??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
mayor1814:

Weda u accept it or not, Messi is the best player of all time. U tapnaldo fans should stop hiding under Pele, Mbappe and Haaland. Una hide under Mbappe for world cup, una lose. Una hide under Haaland for ballon dor, una lose.

Rap it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

And I'm saying this to the mods ...it doesn't stop I or any other person to annihilate this fool here on NL to the extent that he will delete NL on his phone, but we have decided to respect and abide by the rules of this forum... something that this person that just joined less than a year ago has decided to disregard.... if u guys don't do the right thing, then no one should stop us when we start to retaliate , since he has decided to act like slum dog... we will dish it back to him to teach him a lesson and all he'll will break loose here.... we are just respecting this forum but u mods are doing nothing about this person... he has insulting over 40 different people on this thread alone and he has another moniker " Allmiron " that he uses wish is also against the rule

You must think this is your family’s website, 😂😂😂. You’re definitely jobless and idle cos if you have something important to do you no go get time to scream. Pls do more tears 😂😂😂

Stay away from my mention. Mynd44 rule 2 boss

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
You’re just another dvmbfck, this is Nairaland a public forum, but cos na your fav you turn motivational speaker. This is a faceless forum no need to boast about myself. I’m just here to cause ppl like you unending pain.

It’s obvious from your post that Nigeria is showing you premium shege, sorry poor boy, I’m not responsible for misfortunes in life but I will like to add more for you. Good things will always elude you till the end of your miserable life.

I was right afterwards just a simple click on your profile your yansh open. Instead of you to look for ways to fix your life offline, you Dey Nairaland Dey drag with made ppl, lil boy no one’s coming to save you, nah hunger and the problem go kee you

You’re already experiencing hell on earth 😂😂

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph / Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church / Anthony Nwakaeme’s Statue Erected In Turkey (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.