Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. (48187 Views)

Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Monday60655(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Messi was not nominated last season and he didn't even attack anybody. He went about his business and put on a masterclass in the World Cup. A man who couldn't go past Morocco and missed out on the Ballon d’Or is out on Instagram laughing at a post insulting Messi. A clown and a loser!

Big time loser. He will die of jealousy, while Messi keep on enjoying and smiling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by lapintoz: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
I can understand Ronaldo supporter's grime. Sorry o, Messi is just better. G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Monday60655(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Yankiss:
Ronaldo is a sore loser. He is no doubt a great player, one of bests. But it won't take anything from him acknowledging Messi's feat or else maintain complete silence other than this pettiness.
You dey mind him! Na jealousy go kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by pongwa(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
kelvindj98:

What have you achieved yourself idiot. People dey talk ball you dey add another thing join. Stupid Nigerian.
stfu hermit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Numerouno94(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect example of "What Jealousy Does To A Person"

This man never had a peaceful life because of his unreal jealousy towards Messi. He was always too obsessed with Messi. In past he used to mention MESSI in his interviews. Now he is not relevant anymore so he started commenting on posts related Messi.

2021 : Factos 👀👍
2023 : 😂😂😂😂

They say "Messi destroyed his mental health", nah bro it's not Messi, it's his jealousy which destroyed his peace.

Y’all see why I despise this godforsaken retaaaaaard, I mean who does that, he’s so insecure and jealous that he can’t even hide it anymore. I knew he was in severe pain since Leo won World Cup, na the pain go kill am.

He is a lil biiitch, cos this na bitchy attitude, and na this bassstard and miserable fellow some ppl dey look up to as role model. If any of you act like this in real life, one thing is certain you’ll never go far in life.

Leo doesn’t care about this serial rapist, cry baby, unfortunate soul. Messi always act with respect yet he Dey always misyarn, he should thank his stars that Leo is reserved, if not e no reach. Just like fav and fanbase. Toxicity run in una blood, and the ones on Nairaland here, I’m sure most of y’all are having a shitty life your fav.

He’s so rich, jumping into whenever he scores against imbeciles yet he’s unhappy cos he can never be Leo

Penado has been forgotten, nobody care about him anymore, as a whiny biiitch that he is, he Dey look for attention. Y’all will cry blood.

Penadogs y’all free to cry in my mention as usual.

God bless u bro. May u continue to grow from strength to strength and more wisdom to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Helinus: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
You’ll cry till death 😂😂😂

Black monkies too mumu.

Messi and Cr7 no even know say una dey exist, una dey here dey drink tears.

Who do this to black man must wear pant for head before hin die.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by dontrulee: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
pain me how, I no even read the trash you posted… mokan gbe iya e shepe ni 😂😂

Na you post trash na and within you sef you know say na dust you dey yarn because na sawdust full your empty skull. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Helinus:

Black monkies too mumu.

Messi and Cr7 no even know say una dey exist, una dey here dey drink tears.

Who do this to black man must wear pant for head before hin die.
Oloriburuku shebi your papa na white. Ogun keel you. Same way I no sabi your existence too, the post gives you pain that’s the goal and I hope the pain send you to early grace. Oma shoribu ni

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
dontrulee:

Na you post trash na and within you sef you know say na dust you dey yarn because na sawdust full your empty skull. grin grin
oma sanku ni

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Numerouno94(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

People like you are typical agbado munchers who shy away from the truth. Messi supposed to have only 5 balon for and retire with it. Cleanse yourself of football sentiment

Go and collect the remaining Balon d'or from him as per say na u b the organizers. Hatred will suffocate and choke u guys to death. Messi has his 8balon d'or in the bag and there's absolutely nothing u can do aside crying on a faceless forum. Pls cry harder.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Numerouno94:

God bless u bro. May u continue to grow from strength to strength and more wisdom to u.
Amen my bro and you too. I’ve been cooking these modafuckas since morning, dem never see anything yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Yamleg:
Oloriburuku ashiere ni cr7. Na Jesus go punish am.
Wetin the guy do you? Your moniker though grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lol he'll never measure up to messi, he should deal with that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Sillymoderators: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ade1177:

That's reality

How Ronaldo won 5 is even looking more impressive right now When Messi is always favourite every year

If
Lewandoski
Mbappe
Haaland

Can't even win 1 competing against Messi
Because na dash dem dey dash am he nor get criteria.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by hkidola00(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
robber go kill you nd ur family..amen
AImiron:
You wont see the end of this year, note this post and it will hunt you in your dreams
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
quisera:
You all need to understand that this guys have social media handlers, so it might not be Ronaldo tweeting
it seems you’re not familiar with his game, this ain’t his first time, na him Dey operate his handles. The baaastard no score today he no drop quotes on Twitter… his team won but cos he no Dey the scoresheet e no post am for clout… that’s the kind of person he is, he a frustrated, grumpy, shittly old bastaaaard… The away fans were tormenting him during the match sef, they were chanting Messi’s name when he wan to throw ball, he left the ball and still get time to tell em to shut up, what a sick bastarrrrd. He Dey pain am cos he can’t leave Messi’s shadow. I pray he kill himself someday sha, cos it’s not longer funny it’s obsession and hatred and that will consume him eventually ….
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
hkidola00:
robber go kill you nd ur family..amen
e be like say na armed robbers kill your papa, raped your mama and sister, I see…. Dem go come back again for return leg. Sha keep me posted lemme know how dem fvck your poor mother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
PSA: Wherever, whenever, anywhere they are cooking that desert fraud, pls mention my moniker I will be there. It’s no longer banter henceforth it’s hatred.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite

U Sha dey watch ball. HAve u seen any player that can dribble better than messi? Have u seen any other player that has scored 91 goals in a year? Now let's face the recent reason why Messi is still the best player in history. Messi motivated the Argentina team to world cup victory. He didn't just win it, his impact was felt. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
JerryJJZ:
Or else we choose to deceive ourselves, Messi didnt deserve the award. Does that means having a decent World Cup campaign automatically gives you the most coveted individual award? Nah. Just Nah. A clear robbery for Haaland. No justification for it. A tremble goes off the table. From the beginning of that World Cup campaign, it was soooo evident it was a Messi show. It was too obvious. Rubbish!

Apart from being an excellent goal scorer, what special thing does Haaland bring to the table wen compared to an all rounder to messi.

In UCL final match, what special thing did Haaland do? He played 8 finals and semi finals, he had 0 goals 0 assist. Wen he came up against strong teams or in form teams, he always performs poorly. E.g. vs Spain, vs arsenal FC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by StylesX: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:

This man never had a peaceful life because of his unreal jealousy towards Messi. He was always too obsessed with Messi. In past he used to mention MESSI in his interviews. Now he is not relevant anymore so he started commenting on posts related Messi.

They say "Messi destroyed his mental health", nah bro it's not Messi, it's his jealousy which destroyed his peace.

Y’all see why I despise this godforsaken retaaaaaard, I mean who does that, he’s so insecure and jealous that he can’t even hide it anymore. I knew he was in severe pain since Leo won World Cup, na the pain go kill am.

He is a lil biiitch, cos this na bitchy attitude, and na this bassstard and miserable fellow some ppl dey look up to as role model. If any of you act like this in real life, one thing is certain you’ll never go far in life.

Leo doesn’t care about this serial rapist, cry baby, unfortunate soul. Messi always act with respect yet he Dey always misyarn, he should thank his stars that Leo is reserved, if not e no reach. Just like fav and fanbase. Toxicity run in una blood, and the ones on Nairaland here, I’m sure most of y’all are having a shitty life your fav.

He’s so rich, jumping into whenever he scores against imbeciles yet he’s unhappy cos he can never be Leo

Penado has been forgotten, nobody care about him anymore, as a whiny biiitch that he is, he Dey look for attention. Y’all will cry blood.

You'll never go far in life, how far you want Ronaldo to go again? advice coming from a nobody to somebody who is too successful he can afford anything in life, shove your opinion up your arse, be here and be arguing football, no go find work to save your broke a**, cho cho cho cho like machine gun, na only talk you get, cheap talk.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by fuck419: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
If you can't see this as unmerited, you are bias and just taking side here.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It Wasn't the jealousy of Ronaldo, but the hypocrisy of FIFA... he was the first to call them out after the 2010 WC ...its not hatred... when someone's award is stolen and gifted to another ...its deception....

Wen did u suddenly become a defender of Haaland? He scored a soft and controversial penalty against man UTD over the weekend, u didn't call him out just coz of ur hatred for messi. Coz of ur hatred for Messi u suppressed ur anger for Haaland scoring against ur team, man UTD in a controversial manner. U tapnaldo fans are going thru a lot. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
You people that were angry thay Tinubu rigged election is now happy that Messi won by rigging... Do you now see is a matter of whom you support... Nobody should cry about rigging... It will reach your turn someday and you'll be happy too just like now. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hussein035:

Shut up if you don't have sense of good judgement.

Had it been that Messi helped PSG to will champions league and haaland won world cup and premier league won't the useless FIFA still give it to their ass licker

They robbed sneidjer, iniesta, lewandowsky and still robbed haaland

I will just advise your ass licking GOAT to retire now because his last performance was the world cup where was scoring penalties. If he goes to any serious league he will be disgraced just the way he was disgraced out of PSG

U tapnaldo fans are still not getting the point. It's not just winning the world cup. The main thing is "what is your impact?" "What is your individual contribution and performance?"

Messi mesmerized everyone with his dribbles, skills, creativity, physics defying passes, assists etc at the world cup. Apart from scoring lots of soft goals against soft and off form opposition teams, what special thing did Haaland even do?

Why did he perform poorly against top sides like inter Milan in UCL final? Why did he perform poorly against Spain and Arsenal FC? Why did he have 0 goals and 0 assists in 8 finals and semi finals?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by kendrick9(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite
Modric won in 2018 off the back of an excellent WC campaign
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by fobiflex(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
You’ll cry till death 😂😂😂
Bro comment on what he type
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by fobiflex(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
kendrick9:
Modric won in 2018 off the back of an excellent WC campaign
He also won the cl and had performance in Spanish liga
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Archworld(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:

The bible said , the Lord resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. Look at Messi's career, it is that if grace unlimited. Professional would call it, infinity grace.

While the other, no matter how bad you are , you will surely have people like you who will support and fight for you. This is the reason arrogant Cr7 has fans . If you see the way they argue without sense you will know the character of the person they are supporting. And guess what? Messi and his family will never reply. They are rather quiet enjoying God's grace. I have never seen a more humble player like Messi. He talks like someone that has been helped and doesn't even try to recognize his great abilities in football. He talks with so much humility. Give same mic to Cr7 he would brag about his great skills on how his ability earned him this and that. What a life
Funny enough a foolish man will always have foolish people as supporters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by OJEEMAH(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ade1177:

Modric didn't win world cup

And was not the best player in the world cup

France had better players in the 2018 world cup

Modric won Because Ronaldo shot himself in the leg by leaving Madrid the way he did

He should have waited till after

No way Rondaldo would be in Madrid in that awesome 2018 season after the 3rd champions league in a row and that over head bicycle kick

And modric win it

Modric won Because they added his real madrid performance in la liga and champions league TOGETHER with the world cup

Modric was World Cup golden ball winner
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by hkidola00(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
oloriburuku wey no get life..messi doesnt know you and wouldnt even let you,your hoe mother or drunkard father near his dog,i mean his dog oo..so you see how useless your entire generations are
AImiron:
e be like say na armed robbers kill your papa, raped your mama and sister, I see…. Dem go come back again for return leg. Sha keep me posted lemme know how dem fvck your poor mother

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Why dint Messi win the champions league...u think halaand would not have annihilated the world cup if he represented a top footballing nation like France or Germany

And u think Messi will not win treble or quadruple if he's in man city team?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.