Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. (48070 Views)

Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Innosonp:
Somebody should hold someone, infact one of this man's family member should take full time responsibility of checking on him every one hour, anyway it's not my business
He will drop dead soon insha Allah, one can’t carry that kind of hatred and jealousy and die untimely due to HBP. Saudi fans tormented the bastarddddd on the pitch today
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Jokerman(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
He will drop dead soon insha Allah, one can’t carry that kind of hatred and jealousy and die untimely due to HBP. Saudi fans tormented the bastarddddd on the pitch today

So you dey watch Saudi league 😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jokerman:

So you dey watch Saudi league 😂
same way you dey watch MLS on Twitter, video clips 17seconds Why would I watch that clown league, am I a joke to you 😂.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by hkidola00(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
grin
AImiron:
apart from the curses been unto you,Messi still no fit allow you near him dog...you see say you justcome dis life waste
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Pay attention to topic, we are not discussing their success, stick to the topic. He’s an insecure evil soul, if you have ppl who behave similarly in real life, stay away from them

messi aint crying

dont carry panashit on a headache that doesnt exist

the people cr7 has gainfully employed,financially assisted,motivated to suceed are beyond what every nigerian politician can imagine despite all the money in nigerian politics.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by peculiar2233: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
You’re actually dumber than you thought, why I go bury my head when I’m winning in life and you’re in severe eternal pain you and your fave… You’re probably a teenager just started watching football couple of years ago… ogun kee you dia
Any sane person knows that your small goat shouldn't have won more than three but you are in-sa-ne to see that so I'm not surprised. No reason to argue with a nin-com-poop like you 😄😄😄
Ogun pa e da nu

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by georgee(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite
Sharap dia with ur fake stats... Fabio Canavaro won in 2006 as a defender cos Italy won the world cup...

Just appreciate this special football gift called Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Pharaohny: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Our only Goat that won everything without controversy

if e pain jump from third mainland bridge enter Lagoon

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by MindOnMatters00(m): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite

I never believe you can talk so sensible and you knew so much about sports.

This is absolutely the best comment I have read in this sports section for a very long time.

I owe you 2 chilled bottles of Hennessy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Cooldude90: 4:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Fact....thanks for this write-up

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by whippersnapper(m): 5:41am On Nov 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
abeg comot for road make we see better people kiss
I go like give you brain resetting Bleep. knack wey dey burst brain
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by aylive02(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect example of "What Jealousy Does To A Person"

This man never had a peaceful life because of his unreal jealousy towards Messi. He was always too obsessed with Messi. In past he used to mention MESSI in his interviews. Now he is not relevant anymore so he started commenting on posts related Messi.

2021 : Factos 👀👍
2023 : 😂😂😂😂

They say "Messi destroyed his mental health", nah bro it's not Messi, it's his jealousy which destroyed his peace.

Y’all see why I despise this godforsaken retaaaaaard, I mean who does that, he’s so insecure and jealous that he can’t even hide it anymore. I knew he was in severe pain since Leo won World Cup, na the pain go kill am.

He is a lil biiitch, cos this na bitchy attitude, and na this bassstard and miserable fellow some ppl dey look up to as role model. If any of you act like this in real life, one thing is certain you’ll never go far in life.

Leo doesn’t care about this serial rapist, cry baby, unfortunate soul. Messi always act with respect yet he Dey always misyarn, he should thank his stars that Leo is reserved, if not e no reach. Just like fav and fanbase. Toxicity run in una blood, and the ones on Nairaland here, I’m sure most of y’all are having a shitty life your fav.

He’s so rich, jumping into whenever he scores against imbeciles yet he’s unhappy cos he can never be Leo

Penado has been forgotten, nobody care about him anymore, as a whiny biiitch that he is, he Dey look for attention. Y’all will cry blood.

Penadogs y’all free to cry in my mention as usual.
. You just spoke for over 4 billion people. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by aylive02(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

. Rest! You put up rubbish there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by tysonzach(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Is it real as I don't think there is any jealousy concern between them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by felix2018: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2023
Maturity is the state of the mind age is just a number how can a old brother act like this CR7 NOR MATURE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by aujile(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2023
blesboi:
Messi won 2023 ballob dor means mbappe could have won 2019 ballon dor too ,, shey na by world cup and league 1... he top goals in the world up and league 1... but those criminals never announce him ... I'm not jealous of Messi .. but let do things in the right way... haaland is the right option ..
You do know that you have your own opinion right?
So does every journalist, coaches and the rest of them that voted in Messi as the winner.
You are only looking at goals scored, someone else is looking at other areas that make up the game to vote.
Y'all should stop trying to force your opinion on others. You don't even have the right to vote, imagine someone that has the right and also voted Halaand or Mbape. They all accepted majority's opinion.
This same Ronaldo was once called as a first runner up in one of the years that Messi won the award, and he (Ronaldo) when to stand in the place for the award winner (Messi).
He is a perfect example of "hardwork pays" but his obsession with trying to be greater than Messi is what is killing him and it quite unfortunate that he's dragging most of his fans along. Same thing that made him loss his place in Manchester United.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

ur case

Weda u accept it or not, Messi is the best player of all time. U tapnaldo fans should stop hiding under Pele, Mbappe and Haaland. Una hide under Mbappe for world cup, una lose. Una hide under Haaland for ballon dor, una lose.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2023
IbileIfe:

Thanks for saying the TRUTH.
They don't like CR7, because the guy does not pretend like Messi.
They think he is proud.
They mistake his confidence for pride.

U guys defend every wrong committed by Tapnaldo. Even wen he stole a goal unsuccessfully at the world cup, u guys call it passion. Wen tapnaldo was abusing legends like Rooney, xavi etc u all hail him. Tapnaldo dey try, see as he dey influence and confuse his fan base. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Image123(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2023
clefstone:
Taking an average Argentina side to win the WC is the stuff of legend. The truth is that, it is a privilege to Ronaldo comparing him with Messi, because in the real sense Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo. The great players are the ones that change the optics of a game. They are mostly midfielders and include the likes of Cruyff, Zidane, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Modric(the key to the Real Madrid success that gifted Ronaldo 4 Balon d'or), Iniesta etc. These players make average sides great. And in this class, no one does it better than Messi. Ronaldo doesn't even near these guys

It's a very tall tale to say that the players who played with Zidane, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Modric, and even Messi are average players. Quite laughable.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2023
aylive02:
. You just spoke for over 4 billion people. God bless you.
Amen and you too bro

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2023
peculiar2233:

Any sane person knows that your small goat shouldn't have won more than three but you are in-sa-ne to see that so I'm not surprised. No reason to argue with a nin-com-poop like you 😄😄😄
Ogun pa e da nu
This new month go bring you and your family nothing but pain, agony, frustration, and every bad thing in life. Oma shoribu ni, awon to ni e mafi oju sunkun e, iya ma e rin ihoho wo oja
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

messi aint crying

dont carry panashit on a headache that doesnt exist

the people cr7 has gainfully employed,financially assisted,motivated to suceed are beyond what every nigerian politician can imagine despite all the money in nigerian politics.
You’re just another dvmbfck, this is Nairaland a public forum, but cos na your fav you turn motivational speaker. This is a faceless forum no need to boast about myself. I’m just here to cause ppl like you unending pain.

It’s obvious from your post that Nigeria is showing you premium shege, sorry poor boy, I’m not responsible for misfortunes in life but I will like to add more for you. Good things will always elude you till the end of your miserable life.

I was right afterwards just a simple click on your profile your yansh open. Instead of you to look for ways to fix your life offline, you Dey Nairaland Dey drag with made ppl, lil boy no one’s coming to save you, nah hunger and the problem go kee you

You’re already experiencing hell on earth 😂😂

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2023
IbileIfe:

Thanks for saying the TRUTH.
They don't like CR7, because the guy does not pretend like Messi.
They think he is proud.
They mistake his confidence for pride.
If you behave like Ronaldo in real life, I can tell you for free, you will never go far in life that’s not a curse and it can lead to ppl distancing themselves from you. Cos you’re hating on ppl’s success and tell me who will want to associate with you. This is the rubbish you are defending, all in the name of fave, you ppl can’t think.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2023
tysonzach:
Is it real as I don't think there is any jealousy concern between them.
Yes it real, just click the link. He’s obsessed with Messi, of course Leo will never respond. Yet his fans no see anything wrong with this, Karma go bite back soon, we will be here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Pharaohny:
Our only Goat that won everything without controversy

if e pain jump from third mainland bridge enter Lagoon
it’s not too hard to spot teenagers on this forum 😂😂😂

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2023
hkidola00:
;Dapart from the curses been unto you,Messi still no fit allow you near him dog...you see say you justcome dis life waste
I scanned through your profile yesterday, all I can do is shake my head for you. Shey you later see 110k 2 bedroom in Ibadan, you fit don born like that, you inherited poverty from your failed father, you don already pass am to you kids, from gambling to fvcking Oloshos, you’re doomed already. Why won’t you support penado, failure dey romance failure.

Ppl like you Dey my payroll, you go always Dey hear about and see good things from afar, it will never reach till you die untimely. I placed an Ijebu curse on you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by philipobiz: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
funny enough he didn’t say anything cos he’s a scared little biiitch, he’s just crying out his pain which is understandable… you’re just dvmb like him
How old are you? One of those children or little brat that managed to find your self here. Is this how you insult your parents. I feel for them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2023
philipobiz:
How old are you? One of those children or little brat that managed to find your self here. Is this how you insult your parents. I feel for them.
This is a Faceless forum lil boy, it’s ok to assume but I’m just here to make ppl like you miserable and hopefully die untimely. That’s the goal. Na ogun go kee your miserable father
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by philipobiz: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
This is a Faceless forum lil boy, it’s ok to assume but I’m just to make ppl like you miserable and hopefully die untimely. That’s the goal. Na ogun go kee your miserable father
O you are one of this bini boys without plan for life. I was in that city for a project. You just reminded me of how lazy they are. Wanting to make it in life without doing anything tangible. You are likely a product of one of the girls that have several children from different men without knowing who your father is. They are so rampant there. They use every opportunity to insult people. You are displaying that character here.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2023
philipobiz:

O you are one of this bini boys without plan for life. I was in that city for a project. You just reminded me of how lazy they are. Wanting to make it in life without doing anything tangible. You are likely a product of one of the girls that have several children from different men without knowing who your father is. They are so rampant there. They use every opportunity to insult people. You are displaying that character here.
oloriburuku said I be bini boy 😂, shey tori mi oti gbe iya e sepe… comot my mention.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by philipobiz: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
oloriburuku said I be bini boy 😂, shey tori mi oti gbe iya e sepe… comot my mention.
Try very hard to cover your identity
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2023
philipobiz:
Try very hard to cover your identity
lmao You’re obviously new here, ask around dem go tell you about me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph / Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church / Anthony Nwakaeme’s Statue Erected In Turkey (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.