Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. (48046 Views)

Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by kendrick9(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
fobiflex:

He also won the cl and had performance in Spanish liga
Before the WC he wasn't even amongst the frontrunners.
Salah, Messi, Ronaldo were the three main favorites..
His performances at the WC propelled him to win that award
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by kendrick9(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Love56743:

Mr Analyzer don't forget so soon that in 2013, Ribery won champions league and 4 other trophy Ronaldo won only laliga, but he won the balloon d or,, 2014 was the world cup year, ronaldo wasn't able to qualify Portugal out of world cup group stage, but he still won the balloon d or, nobody is talking about that one except for messi owns... If haaland is too good let him quality Norway for a world cup or euro, football is not about scoring free goals..
Ronaldo didn't win the lalliga in 2013.
Infact he went trophyless.
Barca won the league in 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Brownemeka: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:

Source: Instagram
I thought this fake Ronaldo said His rivalry with Messi Has ended!!! Why's He still pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jamie1000:
So this shit dey pain Ronaldo. He couldn't even congratulate Messi. Dude be hating on someone with natural gift. Nigga couldn't even make top 30. Wait untill he wins 10x

He didn't even congratulate Messi for the world cup victory not to talk of ballon dor. Tapnaldo just dey disturb himself. Wen person pass u, just accept he pass u or else u go just dey embarrass yourself with traces of envy, jealousy and inferiority complex that tapnaldo is experiencing now, posting things like "factors" "laughing emojis" etc as if doz comments will win u d world cup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Dollywood(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award, then u are a certified hypocrite

You're about the most intelligent Nairalander on Nairaland's football section I've ever come across.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by nesgeeek(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite
I agree with u. FIFA is corrupt and bias.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Brownemeka:
I thought this fake Ronaldo said His rivalry with Messi Has ended!!! Why's He still pained
I thought it was fake initially, but I’m not surprised he’s a born loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
hkidola00:
oloriburuku wey no get life..messi doesnt know you and wouldnt even let you,your hoe mother or drunkard father near his dog,i mean his dog oo..so you see how useless your entire generations are

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
fobiflex:

Bro comment on what he type
who is this mad dog? Shey you make thunder strike you dead
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
StylesX:
You'll never go far in life, how far you want Ronaldo to go again? advice coming from a nobody to somebody who is too successful he can afford anything in life, shove your opinion up your arse, be here and be arguing football, no go find work to save your broke a**, cho cho cho cho like machine gun, na only talk you get, cheap talk.
hahaha, I already go far in life, better pay to your miserable life son of a pauper, na hunger go blind you eventually 😂😂😂. You’ll cry till death
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
nesgeeek:
I agree with u. FIFA is corrupt and bias.
Y’all will cry to early grave

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dollywood:

You're about the most intelligent Nairalander on Nairaland's football section I've ever come across.
this shows how dvmb you are…. You’re allergic to good things, and associated with failure that will always be your portion till you die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
a problem to Almiron and co.

messi and ronaldo are both successful to me.

both great at things in football such as scoring,passing ,assisting and dribbling.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by mayor1814: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
ofuonyebi:
I love this controversy always generated between C- RONALDO & L- MESSI

IT SHOWS THEY ARE THE TWO GREATEST IN FOOBALL HISTORY

Not even the Reverend PELE of BRAzil & MARADONA of ARGENTINA
ever enjoyed such cloud 7 hypes

Messi is the best in history. The best football player of all time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
mayor1814:

Messi is the best in history. The best football player of all time.

ur case
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Caliph97: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Person wey don make ham for hin life..ur papa still deh village dey beg shrine sey make u see food chop...olofo omo
Yamleg:
Oloriburuku ashiere ni cr7. Na Jesus go punish am.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by MEGAWATCH: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
I don’t engage pointless conversation na why I Dey curse una, make I add more for you ONSR

You are 20 something years that's why you talk like a kid.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

You are 20 something years that's why you talk like a kid.
lol dindinrin, your iq no even reach 10… you’ll cry till death.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
a problem to Almiron and co.

messi and ronaldo are both successful to me.

both great at things in football such as scoring,passing ,assisting and dribbling.
Pay attention to topic, we are not discussing their success, stick to the topic. He’s an insecure evil soul, if you have ppl who behave similarly in real life, stay away from them
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by MEGAWATCH: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
lol dindinrin, your iq no even reach 10… you’ll cry till death.

Hahahaha!

It's called laughing and crying naa.

You use it to tell kids their real age.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

It's called laughing and crying naa.

You use it to tell kids their real age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by fobiflex(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
who is this mad dog? Shey you make thunder strike you dead
Lolzz, I can see how you reason punk
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by fobiflex(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
kendrick9:
Before the WC he wasn't even amongst the frontrunners.
Salah, Messi, Ronaldo were the three main favorites..
His performances at the WC propelled him to win that award
Buh he won those titles I mention, didn’t he?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
fobiflex:

Lolzz, I can see how you reason punk
like your miserable father Abi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by RPG2020(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Someone can't not laugh 😂 in peace again na wahoo this life is really full of Sam Larry 😭
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Dollywood(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
this shows how dumb you are…. You’re allergic to good things, and associated with failure that will always be your portion till you die

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo, look at this kid. What do you expect now? I should be scared that a thug is swearing at me. Oh.. You think I'm religious and superstitious like the average person you'd slay with curses and think you've done some emotional damage.

I've done this shit when I was in High School. I and my little WhatsApp buddies would create group chats for dissing each other. Back then, I would find my mother's MFM prayer book and use hyperbolic sentences to make my disses scarier and my foe's hearts heavier.

You're no younger than 18, and a Messi fan. The average sheeple with the heart of a thug and a wimp. On the internet, you're a disslord, but in the real world without your 2GB itel smartphone, you're an introvert who could barely look a lady straight in the eye. LMAOOOOOO.

GOD, I CAN ANNIHILATE YOU. I'M INTELLETUALLY SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY.

When I'm done with work, I'll modify this epistle of mine properly and further obliterate your existence from the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by IbileIfe: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite
Thanks for saying the TRUTH.
They don't like CR7, because the guy does not pretend like Messi.
They think he is proud.
They mistake his confidence for pride.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Kingspin(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Outside goals wetin else Halaaland dey play? Football is beyond scoring goals only. Halaand can take the highest goal scorer. But the best player should have other skills of play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Lacash: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect example of "What Jealousy Does To A Person"

This man never had a peaceful life because of his unreal jealousy towards Messi. He was always too obsessed with Messi. In past he used to mention MESSI in his interviews. Now he is not relevant anymore so he started commenting on posts related Messi.

2021 : Factos 👀👍
2023 : 😂😂😂😂

They say "Messi destroyed his mental health", nah bro it's not Messi, it's his jealousy which destroyed his peace.

Y’all see why I despise this godforsaken retaaaaaard, I mean who does that, he’s so insecure and jealous that he can’t even hide it anymore. I knew he was in severe pain since Leo won World Cup, na the pain go kill am.

He is a lil biiitch, cos this na bitchy attitude, and na this bassstard and miserable fellow some ppl dey look up to as role model. If any of you act like this in real life, one thing is certain you’ll never go far in life.

Leo doesn’t care about this serial rapist, cry baby, unfortunate soul. Messi always act with respect yet he Dey always misyarn, he should thank his stars that Leo is reserved, if not e no reach. Just like fav and fanbase. Toxicity run in una blood, and the ones on Nairaland here, I’m sure most of y’all are having a shitty life your fav.

He’s so rich, jumping into whenever he scores against imbeciles yet he’s unhappy cos he can never be Leo

Penado has been forgotten, nobody care about him anymore, as a whiny biiitch that he is, he Dey look for attention. Y’all will cry blood.

Penadogs y’all free to cry in my mention as usual.
And what more can u expect from an hypocrite like him if not jealousy, resentment and unsatisfying. Oloju kokoro Oshi😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dollywood:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo, look at this kid. What do you expect now? I should be scared that a thug is swearing at me. Oh.. You think I'm religious and superstitious like the average person you'd slay with curses and think you've done some emotional damage.

I've done this shit when I was in High School. I and my little WhatsApp buddies would create group chats for dissing each other. Back then, I would find my mother's MFM prayer book and use hyperbolic sentences to make my disses scarier and my foe's hearts heavier.

You're no younger than 18, and a Messi fan. The average sheeple with the heart of a thug and a wimp. On the internet, you're a disslord, but in the real world without your 2GB itel smartphone, you're an introvert who could barely look a lady straight in the eye. LMAOOOOOO.

GOD, I CAN ANNIHILATE YOU. I'M INTELLETUALLY SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY.

When I'm done with work, I'll modify this epistle of mine properly and further obliterate your existence from the face of the earth.

cry harder… I don’t even read your epistle. What a waste… mumu said I’m 18, your iq no reach 20 😂😂😂 ogun keel your papa

imagine you Dey sell used phones for a living… 😂😂😂.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kingspin:
Outside goals wetin else Halaaland dey play? Football is beyond scoring goals only. Halaand can take the highest goal scorer. But the best player should have other skills of play.
don’t mind the retaaaaard he forget there is an award for the best striker and haaaland won it. They have been in pain since last year, their pain na eternal dem never see anything yet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Innosonp(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Somebody should hold someone, infact one of this man's family member should take full time responsibility of checking on him every one hour, anyway it's not my business

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / World Cup: Super Eagles Players Get Jersey Numbers / Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.