Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. (48190 Views)

Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
eemsoft:
Did I dragged you into caf, abeg comot make I see road grin
why were you crying in my mention then
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Karlifate: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

This is what Messi would never do.

Ronaldo should stop being envious of Messi at least he do get 6 ballo already.

Na person be Yakubu Aiyegbeni wey no get and he no die.

@ bolded:

LMAO! 😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
dontrulee:

Ode, you no get sense.

The distance between Ronaldo and you is so far apart that I'm sure your entire generations (past, present and future) can never bridge the gap. You're not qualified to comment or speculate on the actions and intentions of C. Ronaldo.

If you want to talk, show us your qualifications first and we'll listen to you. grin grin
your papa no get sense, ogun kee you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by yewit37486: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
drips8:
Very insecure guy grin grin grin

Insecure and petty.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by koskilala: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na wa, could anything about football not just be about these two guys already, we need new names to argue on abeg. Meanwhile, enjoy the best of sound output with the new oraimo spacepods, the features it carries are second to none.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by aQUINandmore: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
whippersnapper:
local olosho done drop quote
abeg comot for road make we see better people kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by dontrulee: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
your papa no get sense, ogun kee you

Lol, the thing pain you ba?
Once again, ode you no truly get sense grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Popesuccess(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Messi won the same Trophies Mbappe won at PSG with 30 goals contribution. Then he beat Mbappe to the world cup. They both have the same goals contribution, at age 36 messi had 5 MOM In 7 games. The truth is that Mbappe of Rodri should have been above Haaland. They did more for club and country in that period that haaland.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by hkidola00(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin grin grin wetin this one dey talk
clefstone:
Taking an average Argentina side to win the WC is the stuff of legend. The truth is that, it is a privilege to Ronaldo comparing him with Messi, because in the real sense Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo. The great players are the ones that change the optics of a game. They are mostly midfielders and include the likes of Cruyff, Zidane, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Modric(the key to the Real Madrid success that gifted Ronaldo 4 Balon d'or), Iniesta etc. These players make average sides great. And in this class, no one does it better than Messi. Ronaldo doesn't even near these guys
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
dontrulee:

Lol, the thing pain you ba?
Once again, ode you no truly get sense grin cheesy
pain me how, I no even read the trash you posted… mokan gbe iya e shepe ni 😂😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Popesuccess(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Messi was not nominated last season and he didn't even attack anybody. He went about his business and put on a masterclass in the World Cup. A man who couldn't go past Morocco and missed out on the Ballon d’Or is out on Instagram laughing at a post insulting Messi. A clown and a loser!
The same way he complained when Modric won this award.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by hkidola00(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
you mama pussy
AImiron:
ni baba e, awon to ni e Onijere e
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by okerekingsley90: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect example of "What Jealousy Does To A Person"

This man never had a peaceful life because of his unreal jealousy towards Messi. He was always too obsessed with Messi. In past he used to mention MESSI in his interviews. Now he is not relevant anymore so he started commenting on posts related Messi.

2021 : Factos 👀👍
2023 : 😂😂😂😂

They say "Messi destroyed his mental health", nah bro it's not Messi, it's his jealousy which destroyed his peace.

Y’all see why I despise this godforsaken retaaaaaard, I mean who does that, he’s so insecure and jealous that he can’t even hide it anymore. I knew he was in severe pain since Leo won World Cup, na the pain go kill am.

He is a lil biiitch, cos this na bitchy attitude, and na this bassstard and miserable fellow some ppl dey look up to as role model. If any of you act like this in real life, one thing is certain you’ll never go far in life.

Leo doesn’t care about this serial rapist, cry baby, unfortunate soul. Messi always act with respect yet he Dey always misyarn, he should thank his stars that Leo is reserved, if not e no reach. Just like fav and fanbase. Toxicity run in una blood, and the ones on Nairaland here, I’m sure most of y’all are having a shitty life your fav.

He’s so rich, jumping into whenever he scores against imbeciles yet he’s unhappy cos he can never be Leo

Penado has been forgotten, nobody care about him anymore, as a whiny biiitch that he is, he Dey look for attention. Y’all will cry blood.

Penadogs y’all free to cry in my mention as usual.

But guy why this now. Ronaldo doesn't know the hoot who you are now. See as you just annihilate person way fit afford your entire lineage
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
hkidola00:
you mama pussy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Oloriburuku hoobedients e don carry naija politics enter…. Even mesef dey mock agbado boys, why I go support agbado when I’m not retaaarded like you… ogun kee you
Amadioha banish you.
😋😋😋😋
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by hkidola00(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
your leg go break b4 year end
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
okerekingsley90:

But guy why this now. Ronaldo doesn't know the hoot who you are now. See as you just annihilate person way fit afford your entire lineage
of course you don’t need to remind me that he doesn’t use Nairaland, the post aim is to make una Penadogs cry in my mention as you Dey do now. No doubt about that, he’s damn rich but I’m richer than your poor miserable father… ogun keel am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
hkidola00:
your leg go break b4 year end
You wont see the end of this year, note this post and it will hunt you in your dreams
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Amadioha banish you.
😋😋😋😋
including all your family

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Popesuccess:
The same way he complained when Modric won this award.
Who complained?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by okerekingsley90: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
of course you don’t need to remind me that he doesn’t use Nairaland, the post aim is to make una Penadogs cry in my mention as you Dey do now. No doubt about that, he’s damn rich but I’m richer than your poor miserable father… ogun keel am

Don't start want you can't finish. I would not waste my time to engage you. Honestly. I would be an idiot to do that

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AImiron: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Don't start want you can't finish. I would not waste my time to engage you. Honestly. I would be an idiot to do that
lmao moma gbe iya shepe ni… dem no tell you about me. Abi your papa is new on this section. Ogun wan drink your blood tonight
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by ambale(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ronaldo fans were so much interested in an award they claim is not valuable

Dose.guys are something else ooo

Tears just full everywhere since last nite

Even the Ronaldo himself no dey spared from the tears😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by tesppidd: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite
But how can you see a transparent voting process where votes are cast, counted and publicized for all to see and still be ranting "they gave, they gave, they gave?"

You no get sense?

All awards are done by voting, if you like play all the football in the universe, if you don't score the highest votes then you don't win.

2010 world cup was different because we had many excellent performers in the winning team at that world cup;

Xavi, Iniesta, David Villa, and even Puyol

So they all basically split the votes amongst themselves and that's why Messi who won La Liga, Won Pichixhi, won the champions league golden boot, won the European golden shoe won the vote.

2014 same,,, Manuel Neuer, Thomas Muller, Kimmich, all had an excellent world cup and they split the votes so your Ronaldo who was useless at that World Cup won Ballon d'or.

2018 same,,, Mbappe, Griezman, Pogba, , and some others all had an exceptional world cup so Modric who also won the Champions league won the vote.

But in the last world cup 2022, only Messi from the winning team had a top excellent exceptional world cup.

And how did Mbappe have a better world cup than Messi?

Cus he score more goals? Please.

And For your lying mind, Messi did not only do well at the 7 match world cup,,,

He did very well for PSG, winning the Ligue 1 mad scoring up to 50 Goals plus Assists.

Remove Mbappe form the list,,

The only two options for 2023 Ballon d'or were Messi and Haaland,,

And any of them would be a worthy winner.

Stop Hating..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
including all your family
That one is your business.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
The immaturity of this guy is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Sillymoderators: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ronaldo! Penaldo....the shameless dog 🐕
Messi nor be your mate, na jealousy go kii you. Mumu man!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Sillymoderators: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
No one can honestly say Messi was the best player in the last 12 months . A 7 game tournament is not the only football that was played in the past 12 months ... If they say it's all about the world cup, how come mbappe dint finish second ... Mbappe had a better tournament than Messi....was top scorer with 8goals ( 2 penalties included) ... anyone that understands this game knows its all propaganda...

2010 Spain won their first ever world cup , they dint remember that it was all about the world cup . They still gave it to Messi, saying he won la liga and was top scorer in Europe and champions league ... 12 yrs later , halaand wins mancitys first ever treble , top scorer in the league with a new record , top scorer in champions league, top scorer in Europe and they still give Messi that PSG fans booed out of France for failing to help the team pass round of 16 in CL....

As someone rightly said, if halaand won the world cup and Messi won the champions league and ligue1 with psg and was top scorer in both competitions, they will still give Messi...

Fifa and the balon dor are just Messi lickers .... no football player in history has ever received 10% pampering Messi has received in his career ...

Suddenly winning the world cup gets u the balon dor... but it dint in 2010, 2014 and 2018... Messi wins the WC and it becomes a criteria again... if u condemn INEC and support this nonsense award , then u are a certified hypocrite
Hater with long stories go and learn football, you be olodo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Jokerman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by Monday60655(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Messi keep on enjoying and smiling, while Ronaldo and his fans keep on crying and weeping in gullible jealousy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. by ofuonyebi: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
I love this controversy always generated between C- RONALDO & L- MESSI

IT SHOWS THEY ARE THE TWO GREATEST IN FOOBALL HISTORY

Not even the Reverend PELE of BRAzil & MARADONA of ARGENTINA
ever enjoyed such cloud 7 hypes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.