Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,662 members, 7,827,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Do I Not Waste My Youth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Not Waste My Youth (959 Views)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
I want to live. I want to be around my peers, enjoy youth. Be around cute girls who smell nice and feel warm when you touch them, I want to have adventures and create with them and share ideas. I'm 22 and yet I feel like my life has passed me by. Zero friends, mediocre looks and horrible social conduct by today's standards and not to mention no girl has ever looked at me with anything but indifference or mockery. I feel like my life is over and I'm relegated to a life of regret because I don't see how I can will it so that I may enjoy the fruits of youth in the state I'm in. What do I do?
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by GreatAchiever1: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
By trusting and surrendering it into the Hands of God. You're still young; you have a whole lot of years ahead of you. Forget about people who just want to chase money, bang girls, flex life.
Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no delight in them”;
— Ecclesiastes 12:1

Pray that God in His sovereignty will place in your heart the plan he has for you, and when He does, walk diligently in it. Build your masculinity in a biblical way and don't chase obscene trash.
Don't waste your life. (This reminds me of the book by John Piper, which also influenced Lecrae in releasing Don't waste your life track, you can read the book and hear the music, it will help you.)

I was once like you, but a lot of online men helped me changed my perspective, and I'm grateful for that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
By trusting and surrendering it into the Hands of God. You're still young; you have a whole lot of years ahead of you. Forget about people who just want to chase money, bang girls, flex life.
Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no delight in them”;
— Ecclesiastes 12:1

Pray that God in His sovereignty will place in your heart the plan he has for you, and when He does, walk diligently in it. Build your masculinity in a biblical way and don't chase obscene trash.
Don't waste your life. (This reminds me of the book by John Piper, which also influenced Lecrae in releasing Don't waste your life track, you can read the book and hear the music, it will help you.)

I was once like you, but a lot of online men helped me changed my perspective, and I'm grateful for that.

I'm a satanist sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by GreatAchiever1: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

I'm a satanist sir

It's no wonder why you feel like you are feeling now when you can enjoy the joy that is in Christ.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

It's no wonder why you feel like you are feeling now when you can enjoy the joy that is in Christ.

Okay sir

So you rushed to diss me when you saw I wasn't a christian

1 Like

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by okunwaye(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
for me youthfull age is for making hay( creating wealth).

i don't want to spend my older days doing stuffs like protesting in front of one government house over unpaid pension. sad
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by GreatAchiever1: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Okay sir

So you rushed to diss me when you saw I wasn't a christian

It's not a diss but an obvious objective truth.
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

It's not a diss but an obvious objective truth.

Nah I don't think so

Religion has blinded so many people that they can't do without criticising other people's beliefs system

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
okunwaye:

i don't want to spend my older days doing stuffs like protesting in front of one government house over unpaid pension. sad

So you're willing to trade your youth , health in exchange for monetary gains

Youthful age is the age where you enjoyed your youth to fullest because you're never going to experience the bliss of your youthfulness like pursuing your passions and hobbies, building your house, growing foods, falling in love and marrying a girl
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by GreatAchiever1: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Nah I don't think so

Religion has blinded so many people that they can't do without criticising other people's beliefs system

And you think that satanism is not a religion?
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

And you think that satanism is not a religion?

Satanism is not a religion, it's a belief and reverence for Satan

In satanism , we don't worship Satan like Christian do to God or Jesus

We see Satan as a archetype, like a patron of devil's

1 Like

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Qatar2022: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Nah I don't think so

You religion do not blind look at how miserable your life is
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by okunwaye(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

So you're willing to trade your youth , health in exchange for monetary gains

Youthful age is the age where you enjoyed your youth to fullest because you're never going to experience the bliss of your youthfulness like pursuing your passions and hobbies, building your house, growing foods, falling in love and marrying a girl

Developing my talent and earning from it✅ [ pursuing passion]
Touring and exploring the world ✅ [my hobby]
Investing in long term valuable assets✅ [wealth creation]

nothing else matter to me kiss
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by GreatAchiever1: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Satanism is not a religion, it's a belief and reverence for Satan

In satanism , we don't worship Satan like Christian do to God or Jesus

We see Satan as a archetype, like a patron of devil's

Is belief and reverence not synonymous with worship? And besides, what has satan done that has made him worthy of your "reverence"?
Don't be deceived Satanism is a religion; everyone has a religion as long as they believe, venerate, and hold on to something, even the atheists.
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
okunwaye:

Developing my talent and earning from it✅ [ pursuing passion]
Touring and exploring the world ✅ [my hobby]
Investing in long term valuable assets✅ [wealth creation]

nothing else matter to me kiss

Valid points

So you don't wish to procreate ??

As in you won't experience the joy of fatherhood

They always say the lambo won't matter when you're a father
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by okunwaye(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Is belief and reverence not synonymous with worship? And besides, what has satan done that has made him worthy of your "reverence"?
Don't be deceived Satanism is a religion; everyone has a religion as long as they believe, venerate, and hold on to something, even the atheists.

atheism isn't a religion 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by okunwaye(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Valid points

So you don't wish to procreate ??

As in you won't experience the joy of fatherhood

They always say the lambo won't matter when you're a father

i will have kids but i won't marry.
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

What do you understand by worship?

Isn't it prayers and praises

In satanism , we perform rituals in large gatherings and end it with orgies

What has your abrahamic God done ??

It's not enough that Allah is blasphemed by christians and traditional worshippers being condemned by so called christians for being evil and performing evil deeds

Isn't it enough that 90% of catholic priests are pedos

Satanism is not a religion

What's religion!?

Isn't it an institution to express belief in a divine power

1 Like

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Efeovbokhan: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
When you are ready to give your life to christ, your life will play. but rn its on pause and if care is not taken it may enter menopause. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
okunwaye:

i will have kids but i won't marry.

How'll you cope in old age ??

Obviously you wouldn't expect your children to be feeding you and washing your clothes

I take it you haven't experienced love
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by GreatAchiever1: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
okunwaye:

atheism isn't a religion 🤣🤣
I consider it a religion that explains life without God because they even fail to prove that God doesn't exist. I believe they know that God exists, but they don't want to accept that He does, probably because they hate the fact that He does.
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by okunwaye(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Obviously you wouldn't expect your children to be feeding you and washing your clothes

What is love🤔

i don't enjoy companionship and wish to be alone at all time.

i won't turn into a vegetable at old age so I will definitely be able to take care of myself

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by okunwaye(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

I consider it a religion that explains life without God because they even fail to prove that God doesn't exist. I believe they know that God exists, but they don't want to accept that He does, probably because they hate the fact that He does.

We atheists do not hate nor believe in any god because their is no proof of their existence.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by GreatAchiever1: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

What do you understand by worship?

Isn't it prayers and praises

In satanism , we perform rituals in large gatherings and end it with orgies

What has your abrahamic God done ??

It's not enough that Allah is blasphemed by christians and traditional worshippers being condemned by so called christians for being evil and performing evil deeds

Isn't it enough that 90% of catholic priests are pedos

Satanism is not a religion

What's religion!?

Isn't it an institution to express belief in a divine power

You said what has God done yet you look towards men to see what God has done.
To know what God has done is to first of all know who you are, which is nothing more than a sinner who has a lot of times broken the commandments of God (lying, cheating, unlawful sex, wickedness, etc.) and who deserves the wrath of God poured on you to satisfy His righteous justice on sin that must be contended with, but He sent His son Jesus to die for sin in order to satisfy the wrath of God; all of it poured on His only begotten Son, who knew no sin, became sin for us, and took our place as a penal substitution for us, so that when we acknowledge our sin and turn from them and call on Christ, and have Him impute on us His righteousness, that we have any hope of being saved.
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by crystalmoon(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Una don start again
Remember not everyone see things the way you do
The least you can do is leave them alone instead of trying to force your belief system on them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by crystalmoon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

una don start emotional blackmail
Let people take their own decisions don't go about cajoling or try to convince confuse anyone
It is his decision to be alone free them
All those loneliness in old age is something you made up in your own mind
What has love got to do with loneliness

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Chienex24(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:
I want to live. I want to be around my peers, enjoy youth. Be around cute girls who smell nice and feel warm when you touch them, I want to have adventures and create with them and share ideas. I'm 22 and yet I feel like my life has passed me by. Zero friends, mediocre looks and horrible social conduct by today's standards and not to mention no girl has ever looked at me with anything but indifference or mockery. I feel like my life is over and I'm relegated to a life of regret because I don't see how I can will it so that I may enjoy the fruits of youth in the state I'm in. What do I do?

But sincerely speaking, I don't understand y girls looking at a man's direction is a big award!! It is a nice thing/compliment, but getting depressed/bothered about it generally is like what the hell

But on another note if I am to advise you, Messi won his ist Ballon d'Or at 22, meaning you are a small boy who is bothering about irrelevant things.... Thank you
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Jesterinjay: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
okunwaye:

Exactly. I GOAT THIS COMMENT
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Hideaki: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
okunwaye:

What is love🤔

i won't turn into a vegetable at old age so I will definitely be able to take care of myself

Don't say this

I used to be like this till my eyes was opened and I saw the darkness

You don't want to end up like Richard Stallman when you're old trust me
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by okoroemeka(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
okunwaye:

What is love🤔

nobody knows what tomorrow can bring,it is best to be proactive and prepare for the worst, freedom of religious choice is still a fundamental human right and you have that choice,but most times the choices we make influence our lifestyle and behaviours,don't you think people maybe avoiding you due to your satanistic believe?most of your peers
or business opportunities may even be scared stiff of coming close to you,and I doubt if any company will employ who fills in Satan worship as a religion in his CV,even good women will sense the negative energy you have for them and also aviod you,you have already make your choice just make the best out of it
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Exceed15: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Invest in yourself.
Re: How Do I Not Waste My Youth by Professorcplus(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hideaki:
I want to live.

Don't be sick about religious discussion.... keep it be Private... As you grow you would you would see things from other side.

As for your post, you won't be surprise that majority of guys in your age bracket are in same shoe....

Few you see enjoying what you desire now might have passed what you are experiencing...

Many Children born will be in same situation few years to come. That is the reality, so wake up everyday with a positive mindset and do everything possible within your means to create something better...

I know your issues and major Nigeria youths is about overcoming brokeness so you can have and hope for a happy life...

You might make millions this year, and things get softer, every soft life desire you have carved for would manifest... While tomorrow table turns and someone else take over and enjoy the good life.

So chill for everything on earth passes through time and chance. Life is a long marathon everyone is running their race. Overtaking might happens but you might still catch up and pass...

So if you are fits and healthy, not in prison, then be greatful because your existence alone would give you enough experience, an upper edge as you become more mature....

So when your time and chance align, you wouldn't stress before things set but by then you would realize, life is full of cycles of problems. As one get solved, you successfully created two. By then you might have more young girls, easy sex, fairly Gucci, gold chain but you will have more agenda which will keep bothering you...

So start living with intentions and not wait till when life is perfect before you become happy.. .

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Please I Need A Girlfriend! / Any Karaoke Club Around Where I Can Take Her Too / I Hate Them And Dont Care Who They Are:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.