Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht (29850 Views)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by mcquin(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Svoboda:

Tell me where in this world where selfless leaders dont enjoy luxury?

Mention the countries currently as poor/broke as Nigeria that borrows to purchase billions of naira vehicle for First Lady, NASS and a presidential yatch for the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by mcquin(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2023
Svoboda:

Even if they didnt spend it, it wont have made any difference. Your governor is even worse.
And we are talking of hyper-inflation with the Naira fast losing its value, while the president keeps borrowing millions of dollars and purchasing foreign goods?
Some of you claim you are educated and still showcase deep ignorance. What stops the FG from ploughing that money into capital expenditure or better still not borrow at all? If you claim these won’t make a difference, then I have no words for you.

About governors, the president should lead by example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by mcquin(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Svoboda:

I dont make fun of ppl but what youre asking for is a bit of what you can help yourself with. I try not to always sound politically correct when i know the shoe can be on the other foot.

He made very fine points and has been incredibly polite. Please keep the conversation interesting by responding to his questions, that will help many learn and better appreciate your point especially as you are not partisan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by YourMajesty(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are just wailling I'm not jobless like you: You are just an idiottttt and stupid at the same.
Nah, your father is the idiotttt and that applies to your mom furcking around South West.

As cheap as you mom can be. A very stewpid woman 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by MrBONE2(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2023
JPmore:
Shame on those standing on his mandate on empty stomach

On BaTu Bullion Vans we stand Bwana grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2023
IVORY2009:
Baba Tinubu needs to enjoy himself, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, he needs a side chick that would enjoy the yacht with him after the days job. grin

Side chick or side chicks? We warned them o grin cheesy🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Localemperor:
And some how the oppressed Agbado munchers still believes someone so wasteful like this could turn things around grin

What is Tinubu doing with a Yatch abeg at his age? abi him dey plan boat cruise this December? Which river him wan use?
I bet he might not climb the Yatch in the next four years

6 billion on Yatch but he is yet to pay the 35k approved for civil servant.

On your Manhood I stand Bola, and I'm not getting down anytime soon cheesy grin cheesy

You get am! How the Emilokan crooners go defend this waste from their master?
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2023
aybabz101:
Pls i am not in support of flamboyancy particular during this financial struggles the country is in. However, from the above news, the Nigerian Navy proposed the budget which if appropriate protocols were to be followed, would be scrutinized and eliminated from by the national assembly and the senate.

Scrutinized by rubber-stamp Legislature? "Laughs in French* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Splashme: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Naija na cruise
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2023
MoonlikeQuill2:
This is the worst news I've heard today

There will be more as Nigerians continue voting for that evil and useless party called APC!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Splashme: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Splashme:
This country is gone to the dogs

Useless leaders
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
This will go down to be the most vilely expensive government in this modern world.

...And coming at a point when the nation is heavily indebted makes it quite laughable.

Nigerians, enjoy your government!

You can say that again! We warned!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Highlife217:
This is what you will get. They’re going to live large off of public funds. This country deserves it.

Abi. Deserves it for voting based on tribalism in the elections. The chickens are coming home to roost finally. Can't keep making bad electoral decisions every election cycle.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Extravagant looters. APC supporters hope you guys are benefitting in this looting spree.

Good question!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Kukutente23:

Which NASS?
The rubberstamp or which one?
Even if Tinubu budgets 500bn to use in wiping his ass, the NASS will add 200bn for themselves and approve. It's a rub my back I rub yours govt we have

The same thing I said too!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2023
nedu666:

Remi is too old. I recommend those big natural yansh with wide hips from south Africa for tinubu

We get even for here! The side chicks go dey rub Presidential toros with their natural and plastic yanshes for mulla, correct mulla! grin cheesy
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Mindlog:

Nigerians are good at surviving bad leaders, less than 8 years remaining to 2031....Nigerians will cope as usual.

And vote another bad one as usual in 2031 and the cycle continues! They have allowed themselves to be put by APC in a chokehold and in bondage.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Dodada:
Too many mumus dey this country. Presidential Yatch is NOT for the president. It is part of the Navy Fleet. Its name is just PRESIDENTIAL. Go school una no go go, make u na see una lives for outside.

E ma puro fun ra yin! Ki kuku she awa le n tan.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Reference:

Naso. Just as the Presidential aircraft are part of the Airforce used to bomb terrorists.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by press9jatv: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Nigeria government under Tinubu is just cluelessly wasteful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
One day one day Nigerians will have sense

You think so? I don't! At least, not in our lifetime!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Prisco4luv:
Am crying 😭 honestly.
I didn't vote him sha.
I cry for nigerians.

Crying for Nigerians? Not me! They are reaping the rewards of their bad decisions even after being warned.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Pickmycall:
So this is the dividend of our sacrifices?

The politicians get to flex in luxury! You guys were warned about him but did you hear?
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2023
keymatt:
We coconut 🥥 head agbadorians are in full support of our god Tinubu buying a yatch for Nigeria. Even though we have never entered a yatch and are going to bed hungry, we belive Tinubu yatch will favor us and our families.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2023
Basicend:

They are still standing on Tinubu's manhood / mandate. . whereas, ordinary N1,000 bread, they can't buy. .

Rodents indeed. .

Abi
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2023
CSTRR:

A yacht is not a naval ship, you clown.

It's a pleasure boat.

Navies don't operate yachts, billionaires with more money than sense do.

You get am! Why you even dey answer the bozo?
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2023
[quote author=int0x80 post=126738446][/quote]

Abi o!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
Tinubu has come with a new craze... Which one come be "Presidential Yatch" again grin

When we are crying that the Presidential Jets are too much and should be reduced, Baba T come dey add Yatch join our expenses??

It seems to be that Tinubu is more irresponsible in expenses than the Daura Dullardhino.

But wait o, Nigerian, Aren't we supposed to start protesting already

Tribalistic people protest? *Laughs in French* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Mindlog: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
yemi1504:

And vote another bad one as usual in 2031 and the cycle continues! They have allowed themselves to be put by APC in a chokehold and in bondage.

They love their chains.....learned helplessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mindlog:

They love their chains.....learned helplessness.

You can say that again!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by yemi1504: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
mcquin:

Mention the countries currently as poor/broke as Nigeria that borrows to purchase billions of naira vehicle for First Lady, NASS and a presidential yatch for the president.

Good question!
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by wonlasewonimi: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
yemi1504:

You think so? I don't! At least, not in our lifetime!

Not in our lifetime bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested / Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.