Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht (29852 Views)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by CSTRR: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Majesty7:

You are an idiot. The writer deliberately put yacht so that fools like you will swallow it. Show us where the Navy are claiming the #5b for the yacht.

You are genuinely stupid and they know how to fool you
The writer?

Which writer?

Something that was clearly written in the official documents.

Nitwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by YourKarma: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Majesty7:

Honestly, this government needs ban and jail one or two news outlets and their staffs.

The president doesn't have a yacht but there are naval ships which are being used by the navy

Just the same way the Presidential Jet is an air force jet. How daft can you agbadorians be? Who do una this thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Fugazy2023: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=126735970][/quote]

To tear you slap dey hungry me undecided
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by YourKarma: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Svoboda:

I only blame that putrid smelling, maggot infested, public toilet mother of yours. If only she had closed her legs in that brothel...

Idiotic son of a thousand fathers.

You're a bloody bastard. Just check out your entire existence and the way you've been living your life, you'll notice you shouldn't even be in existence. You're a mistake. Something that should never have occured, an unplanned event. I wouldn't insult your mother because it's not her fault that you turned out this way. The years you have remaining on this planet will be a waste, and the only way to ensure you make, at least, a micro impact is if you kill yourself so you'll be manure for plants.
You don't deserve to live. Kill yourself
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Starpro87(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
He, really, needs one.
It shall favor me and my family.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Kingbuhari(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Militant make unah enjoy that one
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by surgical: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:
While the E-Rodents are still here earning 30k per month.
They are not even earning anything, they are thinking what is happening is we an ethnic group against another ethnic group
Like in sport ,e.g Chelsea vs man u,that is purely for entertainment but they fail to realise or they have poor IQ ,to know this is reality with far reaching implications
Like we are seeing in the country now

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Incredible128: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
We need to stand on his manhood so we'll follow him into the yatch grin grin no be only 30k zombie money we go dey collect :- said a former BMC turned TMC grin grin grin grin
Localemperor:
And some how the oppressed Agbado munchers still believes someone so wasteful like this could turn things around grin

What is Tinubu doing with a Yatch abeg at his age? abi him dey plan boat cruise this December? Which river him wan use?
I bet he might not climb the Yatch in the next four years

6 billion on Yatch but he is yet to pay the 35k approved for civil servant.

On your Manhood I stand Bola, and I'm not getting down anytime soon cheesy grin cheesy
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Brush1: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
This man and everyone in his administration are devil. I thought he said he doesn’t need Nigerian’s money? Why can’t he buy the yacht with his funds? This man, every evil politician in this administration will suffer a bad fate. Their generation wouldn’t know peace.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by okoroemeka(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
bobobenz:
NIGERIANS WHAT DO YOU THINK?

SHOULD THE PRESIDENCY BE SPENDING THAT SORT OF MONEY ON A YATCH

what do you want me to think?we were given a choice during the last election and the difference could not be more clearer between me Peter obi and Mr tinubu but due to corruption and ethnic bias the majority vote for BAT,this news and others to come is the result of the decisions we made on election day,anybody that voted for BAT will need to ask himself a critical question,did I made a wrong decision?
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Brown2012: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
bobobenz:

SOURCE :https://businessday.ng/news/article/after-ending-petrol-subsidy-fg-budgets-n5bn-for-presidential-yacht/
Leoking come and blame Obi and Obidients for Tinubu small thoughts. nigga spending like we are not paying debts in the country. I remember when his wife said we don't want Nigeria's money we are blessed already, not even upto six months Nigeria's money has finished dey are looking for who will borrow them 7.8billons dols
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by themanderon: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Presidential yatch? Never heard that before.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Cromagnon: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:
While the E-Rodents are still here earning 30k per month.
better than you earning zero
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by worksmart(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's been one bad news after another for this Tinubu govt and he is barely 5 months in office.

If Tinubu is not immediately impeached , Nigeria would be gone within 2 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by worksmart(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Choice before us is clear

Remove Tinubu or die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by nkemjacob2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tinubu government will favour me and my family. Just the play undecided

What is the importance of this yacht in the Nigeria economy. Tinubu neva enter yacht before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Coolgent(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Agbadorism
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Splashme: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Like I should cry for this country
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Deepspirituals: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
He said Emilokan ,Did he say Nigeria Lokan ?

Abeg Leave Jagaban Enjoy Himself Joor..

He turned Lagos to Paradise ..Allow Him.to Do same at the Federal Level ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Majesty7: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
YourKarma:

Just the same way the Presidential Jet is an air force jet. How daft can you agbadorians be? Who do una this thing?

You are as foolish as the people who birth you. I know you are daft but let me put you out of your misery since you've decided to shame your linage.

In regards to presidential jet, in June 1999, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has transferred the fleet (jets) to be part of the schedule of the Chief of Staff to the President. So the COS controls it. His office maintains it and not the Air force.

Yes, the Air force monitors it but the maintenance is out of their reach. Lastly, the president has no Yacht! Let that sink into your empty skull. Even if it has, the naval base won't be the ones to send in budget for it's maintenance.

You are so dumb and stupid at the same time
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Majesty7: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
CSTRR:

The writer?

Which writer?

Nitwit.

Where is the official document?
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
YourMajesty:
Holluwhakemmy you have not seen your peanut salary for October, come and see the man drilling you lavishing such amount....

While you praise him 😂🤣🤣🤣
go and rest I have collected my salary already
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Splashme: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2023
Nonsense country
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by YourKarma: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Majesty7:

You are as foolish as the people who birth you. I know you are daft but let me put you out of your misery since you've decided to shame your linage.

In regards to presidential jet, in June 1999, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has transferred the fleet (jets) to be part of the schedule of the Chief of Staff to the President. So the COS controls it. His office maintains it and not the Air force.

Yes, the Air force monitors it but the maintenance is out of their reach. Lastly, the president has no Yacht! Let that sink into your empty skull. Even if it has, the naval base won't be the ones to send in budget for it's maintenance.

You are so dumb and stupid at the same time

You're a bloody bastard. Just check out your entire existence and the way you've been living your life, you'll notice you shouldn't even be in existence. You're a mistake. Something that should never have occured, an unplanned event. I wouldn't insult your mother because it's not her fault that you turned out this way. The years you have remaining on this planet will be a waste, and the only way to ensure you make, at least, a micro impact is if you kill yourself so you'll be manure for plants.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Majesty7: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2023
YourKarma:

Just pilling curse upon yourself.

Counter the accusation but no, you are always happy about negativity in the country and don't want anything good irrespective of it being a lie or not. You started it but you can't take it. You are free to keep pilling the curse.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by YourKarma: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Majesty7:

Just pilling curse upon yourself.

Counter the accusation but no, you are always happy about negativity in the country and don't want anything good irrespective of it being a lie or not. You started it but you can't take it. You are free to keep pilling the curse.
Which accusation? Are you insane? Why do you keep displaying your stupidity for the whole world to see?

Have you seen anywhere in the world where the vehicles used by presidents is under civilian ownership? The jet of the Nigerian president is under Nigerian air force. The Jets of the US air force is even called air force one. That's just the same way this yatch is under the navy.

How do you guys keep defending impunity even when it's against y'all? People are begging for salary increase due to the hardship this useless government has put them under, and you're here baying like a geriatric donkey. Why should this useless government spend ₦5 billion to buy a yatch despite the terrible economic situation we're in? Do you know what any good government who invests that amount in the power sector will achieve!
The same useless government spent more than ₦100billion on vehicles for the legislature. Do you know how that'll improve the lives of y'all foolish plantain bandits!

Guy no vex me this morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by YourMajesty(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
go and rest I have collected my salary already
Lol, which salary? You that is jobless 😂😂😂

That 5billion would have been put into good use so you and other voluntary sl@ves can benefit, but NO, you guys continue to praise him even when he is drilling all your mom's in the ass. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by mcquin(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Svoboda:

Nigeria has always had presidential yatchs right from independence. Gen Ironsi enjoyed his a lot during his time while sailing around the marina. Its nothing new. Let Asiwaju enjoy.

Enjoy? Enjoy at a time the economy is in shambles, Nigerians are suffering, government asking Nigerians to endure with the removal of subsidy? Some of una sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2023
YourMajesty:
Lol, which salary? You that is jobless 😂😂😂

That 5billion would have been put into good use so you and other voluntary sl@ves can benefit, but NO, you guys continue to praise him even when he is drilling all your mom's in the ass. 🤣🤣🤣
You are just wailling I'm not jobless like you: You are just an idiottttt and stupid at the same.
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by mcquin(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Dodada:
Too many mumus dey this country. Presidential Yatch is NOT for the president. It is part of the Navy Fleet. Its name is just PRESIDENTIAL. Go school una no go go, make u na see una lives for outside.

Who is the Commander in Chief? Who does the top naval hierarchy answer to?

If the answer is the President, then explain why at a time Nigerians are suffering with the harsh reality of subsidy removal, will the government be spending on presidential yatch, expensive cars for the First Lady and NASS. Worse is we are borrowing in dollars to do this and yet asked to patronize the naira to grow it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Ladech(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Lol, sorry I wasn't referring to you in particular. forgive my use of language.
bobobenz:

I did not join them o and I am not hungry
Re: FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht by Ladech(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Save your strength. These are dunderheads.
Two kinds you don't argue with are those who put religion before logic or politics(tribe) before logic. They are always intentionally stupid to death.
CSTRR:

The writer?

Which writer?

Nitwit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master / Floods At Isheri-North GRA Estate, Lagos As River Overflows Its Bank (Pics) / 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.