Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) (31622 Views)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by akpumping7720(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Careente7:
Na Fela piking be that?
Grandpikin
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Are they all singers?
No doctor amongst them?

Happy married life to him/them.
He is the finest I have seen. Looks calm too. Unlike that one with rhombus head, Seun (not Osewa).
Poco grin
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Pharaohny: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
How did you pronounce that MADE then after seeing KUTI you went back and pronounce properly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
nick50:
Yoruba men and thier obsession for igbo women..everyday dey dream and wish to have igbo blood in them that's why most of thier musicians sing about one igbo woman or the other..David sang for chioma,Nairamarley also sang for chi chi...back here in nairaland the broke n backward ones hate and badmouth the igbos but secretly wish to have an igbo blood in them..but the Yoruba elites know d true worth of Igbos

How old are you? No wonder Desmond Elliott called people like you Children.....He was right after all.

8 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by wittywriter: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
HML is what I wish the couple.

Wittyness.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by HEBEI: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Dchampion65: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
nick50:
Yoruba men and thier obsession for igbo women..everyday dey dream and wish to have igbo blood in them that's why most of thier musicians sing about one igbo woman or the other..David sang for chioma,Nairamarley also sang for chi chi...back here in nairaland the broke n backward ones hate and badmouth the igbos but secretly wish to have an igbo blood in them..but the Yoruba elites know d true worth of Igbos

It's not an obsession.
Love has no boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by yemmight(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fela Kuti generation.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by HardBishop: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

I think it's the other way round.

Igbo girls allow only the wealthy yoruba men to marry them while the poor ones like you are left to marry the Yoruba girls. Do you see Igbo men going to marry yoruba girls? Mention Igbo men that you know that are married to yoruba ladies. But to the yoruba men, marrying an Igbo girl is like winning the World Cup.
best comments. kudos 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Maxtipulation(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Na dem dey rush us grin
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by finallybusy: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy married life to them. Local dogs of Nairaland, the floor is open. Start tribalizing the matter. Trolls.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by leisuretym: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:
Yoruba men don't value their Yoruba girls ...always running away from their girls

Why will other tribes marry Yoruba girls

Bros igbo girls will stay with you till death do una path, but Yoruba girl will follow her mama step, polygamous in nature, no Yoruba girl will marry Churchill, Tonto married him, spent her money, the recent one too is igbo girl, they can truly love, but Yoruba girl believe the grass is greener on the other side, not where you water it, as long as there is bleaching cream in the market, they will keep divorcing their husband and remarry even at the age of 50, that's why their men are running away to marry other tribes and other tribes hardly marry them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Allisgud: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Which kind wedding be that on Wednesday,the kutis are neither christian nor Muslims or traditionalist
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by ahnie: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Beautiful couples....lovely.
The husband kinda shared resemblance with Lionel Richie cheesy.

Blissful marital life to you guys.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by happney65: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Femi kuti uploaded it earlier on Instagram. Baba looked so happy. Happy for him
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by oyoofong(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Which church dem wed! Abi na for shrine?
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Allisgud: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Which kind wedding be that on Wednesday,the kutis are neither christian nor Muslims or traditionalist,na fresh igbo Dem go take dey do ugwu for egusi soup grin
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Are they all singers?
No doctor amongst them?

Happy married life to him/them.
He is the finest I have seen. Looks calm too. Unlike that one with rhombus head, Seun (not Osewa).

The second generation had doctors.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by TUTU147: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations my people, your home is blessed.I pray the youths start seeing everyone nigeria as brothers and sisters because God Almighty have a reason for putting us together.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by TheWinterBird(f): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by 43Ronin: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
they will turn their yoruba girls to baby mommas now run to marry igbo woman. lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by yommen: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:
Yoruba men don't value their Yoruba girls ...always running away from their girls

Why will other tribes marry Yoruba girls

You sat down in your village and assume Yoruba girls are not getting married because a Yoruba man married an Ibo girl. Na wa o. Your case is waste of school fees with this your reasoning pattern.

See Igbo girl using scope to look for husband in Twitter. She dey look for man to share her flat, not woman. But her people are here talking trash.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by DiamondPant(f): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:
igbo girls too like yoruba men....... why are they running away 4rm their men??

Maxcollins042:

Why does common sense run away from tribalistic idiots?

Maxcollins042
I think triple996 is being sarcastic.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:
igbo girls too like yoruba men....... why are they running away 4rm their men??
They are not running, they are not tribalistic and marry anyone that loves them ,did their men tell you they don't have enough Igbo girls at their disposal?
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by youngrichnigga: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Femi Kuti's carbon copy; the Anikulapo Kuti blood is very strong o. No need for DNA olorun, the wife should be careful shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by IbileIfe: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

Igbo girls allow only the wealthy yoruba men to marry them while the poor ones like you are left to marry the Yoruba girls. Do you see Igbo men going to marry yoruba girls? Mention Igbo men that you know that are married to yoruba ladies. But to the yoruba men, marrying an Igbo girl is like winning the World Cup.

4 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations.
But the husband looks like is related to the Kutis.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

grin Mugu keep deluding yourself, Ibo girl’s obsession with Yoruba boys no be here, I am a living witness during my service year in Owerri grin i don’t need to fill you in on the details grin, our women on the other hand rather stay single than get married to a flat head from one primitive village that still believe women have no inheritance, whereby here we place premium on our women, your women lack value that’s why you sell them off like a piece of object in the name of dowry for financial gains grin a check at a brothel next to you will tell you the value place on your women because they make up majority of prostitute😂

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Kog45(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Femi Kuti's carbon copy; the Anikulapo Kuti blood is very strong o. No need for dna olorun, the wife should be careful shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na him mama he resemble

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by ufuosman(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congrats 🎊
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

Go to brothel near u and do urself good, Igbo girls litter ashewo joints all over the countries, Igbo girls and women are hot cake for aboki and bambiala

Wen aboki beg in the afternoon to feed, *goro man must branch to where Igbo women litter to select in other to release tension before he craws back to slum to sleep for the second day hustle.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Reelmii: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] / Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta / Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.