Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) (31611 Views)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by mkoabiola: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Weddin ona week day...

Hian.

What happens to weekend
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congrats...

I just hope when the time comes they will not say their children are not their decedent due to selfishness and ignorant
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by soccerlite: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Delightful

I love what I saw

Beauty beauty
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by sweetgala(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:
igbo girls too like yoruba men....... why are they running away 4rm their men??

I doubt she's Igbo the name sounds more Edo / Delta , SS

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by sweetgala(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

I think it's the other way round.

Igbo girls allow only the wealthy yoruba men to marry them while the poor ones like you are left to marry the Yoruba girls. Do you see Igbo men going to marry yoruba girls? Mention Igbo men that you know that are married to yoruba ladies. But to the yoruba men, marrying an Igbo girl is like winning the World Cup.

Name one Yoruba man of high regard who made such a claim. You people go just dey make silly comments.

Nah Yoruba people wahala go kill una, perpetually competing with people who are culturally, economically and socially ahead of you
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Timothy89(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

Igbo girls allow only the wealthy yoruba men to marry them while the poor ones like you are left to marry the Yoruba girls. Do you see Igbo men going to marry yoruba girls? Mention Igbo men that you know that are married to yoruba ladies. But to the yoruba men, marrying an Igbo girl is like winning the World Cup.

have millions you can't marry Yoruba ladies, Yoruba ladies hardly marry outside not just to igbo but other tribe

and igbo ladies are getting bored of gender inequality in igbo and the OSU rubbish hence the reason they're taking their tent outside East. igbo men are less romantic but responsible, responsibility is not enough to hold ladies emotions, they need the care

many struggling Yoruba men married igbo ladies very well, I got married to my friend who I dated for 10yrs while in school and she's from Abia

apparently there is nothing to hype igbo ladies, same pussy, boobs and ass with other tribes. go and verify a igbo millionaire can't easily get a Yoruba Lady except them go just chop your money
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by mancoconut: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Timothy89:

have millions you can't marry Yoruba ladies, Yoruba ladies hardly marry outside not just to igbo but other tribe

and igbo ladies are getting bored of gender inequality in igbo and the OSU rubbish hence the reason they're taking their tent outside East. igbo men are less romantic but responsible, responsibility is not enough to hold ladies emotions, they need the care

many struggling Yoruba men married igbo ladies very well, I got married to my friend who I dated for 10yrs while in school and she's from Abia

apparently there is nothing to hype igbo ladies, same pussy, boobs and ass with other tribes. go and verify a igbo millionaire can't easily get a Yoruba Lady except them go just chop your money

Firstly you yorubas need to drop this daft, stale and retarded perception of Osu and female inequality in Igboland, because various statistics have proven that Igbo women are the most educated in Nigeria as far as literacy goes (and I can gladly provide you the statistical data), so that fact alone proves that Igbo men happily enable and fund their women to get the best possible life and education; quit getting your idiotic facts about Igbo culture from those garbage Asaba produced Nollywood movies that you watch. Osu isn't a norm in Igboland anymore, that conundrum was banned years ago.

Secondly yoruba men need to stop this bizarre obsession and notion that Igbo women prefer to marry them, cause that's a very stupid and comical lie. Statistically Igbo women stay married to 90% of their Igbo men, and when they marry outside Igboland it's mostly to men from the South South axis especially Delta and Rivers states. It's worth stating that Igbo and yoruba inter-tribal marriages are among the lowest but gets overhyped by Igbo-obsessed yoruba losers whose only achievements in life is marrying an Igbo woman or taking one to bed (including our sloppy seconds). Igbo big boys sleep with yoruba girls all over Lagos but hardy take them as wives cause their parents just won't accept such except a handful.

Also the ONLY Igbo girls that even date or marry Yoruba men are the few ones who were born and raised in Lagos and other SW states, parents of those Igbo girls are typically less traditional and more accepting towards their Igbo daughters marrying to other tribes as far as the man is of high social or financial class, the typical Igbo parents in the East won't even hear of such...you will never see a jobless Tunde Monsuru from Ogbomosho ever marrying an Igbo woman let alone even approaching her for a relationship. Igbo women in the East don't fancy yoruba men or even consider them marriage-worthy due to the negative stereotypes of how the men sleep around and don't take care of their wives. The only very few occasions Igbo ladies marry yoruba men are when they do their national service in the SW, or when they were born in Lagos and have adapted more to the yoruba socio-cultural lifestyle. Those type of Igbo girls are only Igbo in name.

Lastly Yoruba women are the LEAST desired in Nigeria, men from other tribes hardly marry your women because they don't last in marriages and are very promiscuous, the most desired women in Nigeria as far as inter-tribal marriages are Igbo women, South South women especially the ones from Delta, Esan and Akwa Ibom areas...and there's a reason for that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by triple996(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maxcollins042:

Why does common sense run away from tribalistic idiots?

U are suffering from brain cancer if I can't identify the sarcasm in my post. I dont have time 4 nincompoops like u.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Orinechi: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Made has voted his head
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by emilyone(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
How old is made?
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Swiftgrp: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ujukitchen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4tetf4e0A8?si=c82oOKLldNklsR5u

So this little boy that used to string along with his father as a kid back in the day is now married at 28 years? It looks so surreal... How time flies! grin
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by PoloG: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

yoruba and igbo marriage is less than 3% and it is mostly happens in lagos (and we all know why)

Don't let the few ones you see on the internet to deceive you.

And yoruba girls don't like igbo boys tongue
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by PoloG: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
mancoconut yoruba girls are more intermarried to whitemen than any other tribe in nigeria. You need to go to UK and canada and see..

why should they care about other tribes when whitemen or yorubamen are there. which tribe in the whole of nigeria is better than yorubamen?

You are right about yoruba/igbo marriage. The ones that happens is 99% all the time in iagos and we all know the reason.

majority of yorubas are married to theirselves just like other tribes in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by ariesbull: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

What is the percentage of Yoruba men that married or married Igbo women and vice versa..... Between Yorubas are not like Igbos who are tribalistic to the core, Yoruba men marry anywhere unlike Igbo men that hardly marry outside their tribe So keep fooling yourself!
why is it that the Yoruba men keep chasing Igbo girls and dumping their girls
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by PoloG: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:
just like saying igbomen are chasing east african women and dumping their igbo girls because of the few igbomen married to east africans

yoruba/igbo marriage is less than 3% and na mostly lagos e dey happen.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Sillymoderators: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:
Very stupid and senseless question.
I doubt if you are up to 25 years!

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Sillymoderators: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
PoloG:
just like saying igbomen are chasing east african women and dumping their igbo girls because of the few igbomen married to east africans

yoruba/igbo marriage is less than 3% and na mostly lagos e dey happen.

You dey bother yourself about person wey no get common sense.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by PoloG: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You dey bother yourself about person wey no get common sense.
na inferiority complex dey worry them.

igbo girls wey i don fvck tire for lag

Useless ashawo people

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Swiftgrp: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Maybe she is from Imo state.
She's ethnically mixed and Made was her school father in high school.
Her mother is an Ijaw from Delta State but her father is from Abia State, so this explains the origin of the Inedoye name which isn't an Ibo name.

Now, tell me a bit about Stephanie Inedoye Onyenso.
I was born in Lagos, I grew up in Lagos. I’m 24 going to be 25 next year. My mum is Ijaw from Delta State and my dad is Igbo from Abia State. And, I finished school in 2020. I started in UNILAG but had to go to university in Benin Republic because of strike. I graduated with a second class upper in English. Bachelor of Arts in English.
Source: https://www.citypeopleonline.com/my-love-story-with-made-kuti-inedoye-onyenso/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Sillymoderators: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
PoloG:
na inferiority complex dey worry them.

igbo girls wey i don fvck tire for lag

Useless ashawo people
Lmao...🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by PoloG: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Sillymoderators post=126743952] Lmao...
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:

U are suffering from brain cancer if I can't identify the sarcasm in my post. I dont have time 4 nincompoops like u.

Brain cancer makes one fail to identify sarcasm? Who's now the nincompoop? Sarcasm my fine ass.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Drsmartphilips: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Igbo girls love Yoruba cock, Igbo men are one minute men,I have bleeped over 29 Igbo bitches
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Drsmartphilips: 1:24am On Nov 02, 2023
mancoconut:

Firstly you yorubas need to drop this daft, stale and retarded perception of Osu and female inequality in Igboland, because various statistics have proven that Igbo women are the most educated in Nigeria as far as literacy goes (and I can gladly provide you the statistical data), so that fact alone proves that Igbo men happily enable and fund their women to get the best possible life and education; quit getting your idiotic facts about Igbo culture from those garbage Asaba produced Nollywood movies that you watch. Osu isn't a norm in Igboland anymore, that conundrum was banned years ago.

Secondly yoruba men need to stop this bizarre obsession and notion that Igbo women prefer to marry them, cause that's a very stupid and comical lie. Statistically Igbo women stay married to 90% of their Igbo men, and when they marry outside Igboland it's mostly to men from the South South axis especially Delta and Rivers states. It's worth stating that Igbo and yoruba inter-tribal marriages are among the lowest but gets overhyped by Igbo-obsessed yoruba losers whose only achievements in life is marrying an Igbo woman or taking one to bed (including our sloppy seconds). Igbo big boys sleep with yoruba girls all over Lagos but hardy take them as wives cause their parents just won't accept such except a handful.

Also the ONLY Igbo girls that even date or marry Yoruba men are the few ones who were born and raised in Lagos and other SW states, parents of those Igbo girls are typically less traditional and more accepting towards their Igbo daughters marrying to other tribes as far as the man is of high social or financial class, the typical Igbo parents in the East won't even hear of such...you will never see a jobless Tunde Monsuru from Ogbomosho ever marrying an Igbo woman let alone even approaching her for a relationship. Igbo women in the East don't fancy yoruba men or even consider them marriage-worthy due to the negative stereotypes of how the men sleep around and don't take care of their wives. The only very few occasions Igbo ladies marry yoruba men are when they do their national service in the SW, or when they were born in Lagos and have adapted more to the yoruba socio-cultural lifestyle. Those type of Igbo girls are only Igbo in name.

Lastly Yoruba women are the LEAST desired in Nigeria, men from other tribes hardly marry your women because they don't last in marriages and are very promiscuous, the most desired women in Nigeria as far as inter-tribal marriages are Igbo women, South South women especially the ones from Delta, Esan and Akwa Ibom areas...and there's a reason for that.

you just posted tripe, who dash monkey banana,Igbo girls are very dumb, they are only smart when it comes to being banged hard

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by mancoconut: 1:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Igbo girls love Yoruba cock, Igbo men are one minute men,I have bleeped over 29 Igbo bitches

Says the man with a small d**k, always the ugly low self esteem niggaz talk the most game online!
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by quickly: 3:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Millimann:

Story

How many Yoruba men go to SE or igboland to look for women. It’s the women in SW their domain they go after be u Chinese or Greek.

Dey deceive yourself

4 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by quickly: 3:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Swiftgrp:

So this little boy that used to string along with his father as a kid back in the day is now married at 28 years? It looks so surreal... How time flies! grin

I remember when the guy will be playing at shrine with his friends. The guy no pass 3ft dat time see am now.

I think he is marrying too early

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by ariesbull: 4:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
and how much is in your account

.any award for stupidity..... Youruba see marrying or dating Igbo girls as an achievement
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by ariesbull: 4:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Timothy89:

I have many Yoruba girlfriend here in Lagos telling me to give them belle

But I no wan make Yoruba woman carry my pikin .....

I prefer Igbo lady or Niger Delta lady they are more decent
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2023
Millimann:

That is common among Igbo women based outside the East o. The ones in the East prefer Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Swiftgrp:

9 in 10 marriages are between Yoruba men and Yoruba women, so stop typing nonsensical FALSEHOODS here! This FACT is based on evidence I discovered years back and right till now from the Classified pages OR Change of Names pages in newspapers. When it comes to marriages, the Yoruba men still fancy a lot of romantic relationships with their Yoruba women from the statistics I've seen.

Only few Yoruba men [the 1 in 10] who probably are of mixed ethnicity tend to marry non-Yoruba women from around Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Also more Yoruba men are involved in mixed ethnic marriages than Yoruba women.[/i][/b]

Generally, humans marry people who look, speak and think like them. So, it is perfectly OK for Yorubas to marry themselves, ditto other ethnic groups.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky / Prettiest Actress On 'Girlfriends' Sitcom? / Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.