Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) (31642 Views)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
ednut1:
Rich people doing small wedding while broke people are taking loans for wedding ceremony.
The poor will always want to impress ,those who doesn't give a damn about them.. Most especially the ladies. They will be in competition with friends.. The stupid guy will go borrowing to please her.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by fx45(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
FitCorper:
Happy married life to them… but I hope this husband isn’t one of our numerous developers?
Unfortunately the young man is here to develop her rotten poosie. Go and slam your head on the ground for seven good times if you're not happy with the situation
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Are they all singers?
No doctor amongst them?

Happy married life to him/them.
He is the finest I have seen. Looks calm too. Unlike that one with rhombus head, Seun (not Osewa).
two of felas brothers were doctors. One was minister of health under Babangida. The family is big and they have others who are at the top of their different Careers o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:
igbo girls too like yoruba men....... why are they running away 4rm their men??
Maybe she is from Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by SoNature(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:

Aboki, the number one promoter of tribalism on Nairaland

E dey pain you say Yorubas and Igbos would rather intermarry than settle for uneducated, crude Northern Muslim.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Ijaya123: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:

Their men no sabi knack. Yoruba na baba.

If you're in doubt, ask igbo babes. grin grin grin cool cool cool

I think it's the other way round.
Igbo girls allow only the wealthy yoruba men to marry them while the poor ones like you are left to marry the Yoruba girls. Do you see Igbo men going to marry yoruba girls? Mention Igbo men that you know that are married to yoruba ladies. But to the yoruba men, marrying an Igbo girl is like winning the World Cup.

You basically confessed that Igbo girls are nothing but gold diggers.

4 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:
you want them to drink corpse water peradventure their husbands die either as a result of old age or sickness? You want some frustrated illiterate inlaws to Bully the daylight out of them at the slightest provocation and render them homeless the moment their husbands are no more?

8 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by cocolacec(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:
Yoruba men don't value their Yoruba girls ...always running away from their girls

Why will other tribes marry Yoruba girls

Igbo girls running away from Igbo men,who will marry the Igbo men?
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by whitejs: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
leisuretym:

Bros igbo girls will stay with you till death do una path, but Yoruba girl will follow her mama step, polygamous in nature, no Yoruba girl will marry Churchill, Tonto married him, spent her money, the recent one too is igbo girl, they can truly love, but Yoruba girl believe the grass is greener on the other side, not where you water it, as long as there is bleaching cream in the market, they will keep divorcing their husband and remarry even at the age of 50, that's why their men are running away to marry other tribes and other tribes hardly marry them

Too much lie
Too much lie
;

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:

Rubbish..

Yoruba men hate their dirty yoruba women..

Fact...
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by ukaface(f): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Is the bride Igbo??
Cos that name is strange to my Igbo ears o

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Babysho(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Made Kuti and bishop collars na 5 and 6
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Awise09(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Are they all singers?
No doctor amongst them?

He is the finest I have seen. Looks calm too. Unlike that one with rhombus head, Seun (not Osewa).
Chai! grin grin
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

Igbo girls allow only the wealthy yoruba men to marry them while the poor ones like you are left to marry the Yoruba girls. Do you see Igbo men going to marry yoruba girls? Mention Igbo men that you know that are married to yoruba ladies. But to the yoruba men, marrying an Igbo girl is like winning the World Cup.
LOL. Una sef.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Alliswell248: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:
Yoruba men don't value their Yoruba girls ...always running away from their girls

There is no wisdom in all You said.
You have said nothing.

Millions of Yoruba guys wed yearly...less than 3 percent get married to igbo ladies.

No big deal.
We marry people from all tribes and cultures...we are not noise makers.

6 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:
same way I an Igbo man married a Yoruba princess from Ile Ife from one of the ruling house in Ile ife
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Igbo brides are beautiful as always
If u no marry Igbo girl na u lose

Na better pussy guy man carry go so oOoOOh
MY MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THEM,

MOST DON'T MARRY AS VIRGINS LIKE FEW YORUBA AND HAUSA ANYMORE

2, THEY STILL CHEAT IN MARRIAGES AND SOME WILL TURN OVERNIGHT WITCHES AFTER WEDDING.

3, THEIR BRIDE PRICE IS USUALLY RIDICULOUSLY HIGH, UP ON SAY DEM NO BE VIRGINS, WHICH KAIN NONSENSE BE DAT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Swiftgrp: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:

9 in 10 marriages are between Yoruba men and Yoruba women, so stop typing nonsensical FALSEHOODS here! This FACT is based on evidence I discovered years back and right till now from the Classified pages OR Change of Names pages in newspapers. When it comes to marriages, the Yoruba men still fancy a lot of romantic relationships with their Yoruba women from the statistics I've seen.

Only few Yoruba men [the 1 in 10] who probably are of mixed ethnicity tend to marry non-Yoruba women from around Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Also more Yoruba men are involved in mixed ethnic marriages than Yoruba women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

There is no wisdom in all You said.
You have said nothing.

Millions of Yoruba guys wed yearly...less than 3 percent get married to igbo ladies.

No big deal.
We marry people from all tribes and cultures...we are not noise makers.

you lie I follow for the 3%??
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Dodada: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hopefully, she doesn't FILL HER CHILDREN'S HEART with HATRED for Yoruba people like GRV's mother.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen 🙏
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Igbo girls dying for Yoruba boys and pricks since 5AD. Na dem dey rush us. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Swiftgrp: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

There is NOTHING so special about Ibo women so, stop trippin.'

Statistics clearly show that 9 in 10 Yoruba guys get married to their delectable Yoruba women.

Same with the Ibo male and female marriages too based on evidence I gleaned years back from the Change of Name sections of Newspapers.

Of course it is well known that you Ibos avoid marrying the Ibos among you who you call the Osus or social outcastes and that is why in 2020, I recorded a phone-in program I was listening to online where a group of Ibo male and a few female callers based in Lagos and Ogun State were discussing the Osu and marriage as a topic and the Ibo men said sarcastically that it is the Ibo Osu families that usually get married to the Benue, Yoruba, and Hausa people. These conservative Ibo male callers identified themselves as being from Imo, Anambra States, Abia mainly.

So, yeah, it reaffirmed what I've known for years that Ibos of the South East don't marry outside their ethnicity in large numbers and any one who does is classified by the Ibo society as an Osu or from an outcaste family.

The creepy Ibo guys in the recorded phone-in program beamed live from Lagos even stated that any one from another ethnic group (Yoruba, Efik, Edo, etc) that marries an Ibo male or female Osu has also become an Osu by association according to Ibo tradition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by friendl: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
GOD bless their union ,...
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Sillymoderators: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

Both you and the person you responded to are ass! Which money Made get? Meanwhile continue fooling yourself.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Sillymoderators: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
ariesbull:

What is the percentage of Yoruba men that married or married Igbo women and vice versa..... Between Yorubas are not like Igbos who are tribalistic to the core, Yoruba men marry anywhere unlike Igbo men that hardly marry outside their tribe So keep fooling yourself!
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
triple996:
that's NigerDelta name not Igbo
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by virginchaser(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Are they all singers?
No doctor amongst them?

Have you heard of Prof. Olukoye Ransom Kuti former minister of health? Have you also heard of Dr Beko Kuti? That family is highly learned bro.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by spagettiluv: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Millimann:

the beautiful ibos ladies will never wanna marry an ape looking igbotic Men(reasons they have highest single women above 40).
they prefer yorubas either rich or average,who will like to marry into a tribe that practice OSU caste system,drink corpse water or not inherit properties?
Thousands of Igbo ladies are troping into SW daily to look for yoruba men cos they are the real deal 😂 ( they even coined the word Yoruba demon)

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by Abagworo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
One of the few normal Kutis.
Re: Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
What Don Jazzy is afraid of doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Shares Bathtub Photos To Celebrate Christmas / Ini Edo Stuns In Akwa-Ibom Native Attires / Uchechi Kalu: Comedian Ajebo Wife Stuns At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.