Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise (42083 Views)

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Nex12: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omo this thing de pain me😭
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by kingthreat(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good news, the coward killer Jason Pass has been killed by the police with 4 bullets shot on him.
Kill by the gun, die by the gun grin

3 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by t2luv1: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Reason why Guns will never be legalized in Nigeria

Many are mad buh few are roaming around

That idiot killller should come to Nigeria and see Noise… he may end up killing everyone in Lagos

I stopped coming to Nigeria exactly because of guns not being legal to carry. I had my first gun permit when I was living in Chicago. Bought my first firearm few months after that. I have lived in so many states and I have always had guns registered in my name. Now that I live in Florida, I used to have 5 guns registered but I sold my AR15 a few months ago I don't think I need an assault weapon in my collection. I just can't imagine leaving my house without a gun in my car it is part of me. That man who shot the guy if he has a good lawyer can plead to 2nd-degree manslaughter. I think in New York State carries 12 yrs but out of parole in 6yrs. Definitely not 1st degree since it does not appear to be premeditated, the noise made him angry, because the noise was violating his 14th Amendment rights by being heard in his apartment In Nigeria law no difference between manslaughter and premeditation. To most Nigerians, killing is the bottom line. I left Nigeria when I was very young under 19 years of age. Over 40 years ago.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by kingthreat(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
planetx:
This is why I like Nigeria, at worst you will exchange blows and everyone will go their way thereafter still alive. The only place in the World I have had a gun pulled on me twice was in the US when I was still living there. First by a crazy white cop who pulled a gun to my face in the state of Maryland after ordering me out of the car, and felt I was too slow. The second time was in Washington DC by a young black akata thug who trying to carjack me was fumbling with a pistol in his waist giving me enough time to zoom off, same DC one of my friend was carjacked and shot in the legs.Totally gun crazy very unsafe country, but the money is the lure not safety.

Naija also rugged ooo. Dem dey break bottle, use knife too. Awka-made gun plenty for area. Bottomline is avoid trouble as much as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by fastseo: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good....

Minus 2 on the global depopulation list .......

we meeuve
No conscience. That's someone's father, son, husband etc.
Black man black mind
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by KingAzubuike(f): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
davillian:
How dare you turn your back on someone pointing a gun at you...
It's America. They are used to it. That's why he didn't fret.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjUYaCxrds?si=DWeFIPBxC1p_ye3Q

NYPOST
Bring that neighbor down to my street. He should come with an AR. Too much church noise down here.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by megastu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Well done sir.
t2luv1:

I stopped coming to Nigeria exactly because of guns not being legal to carry. I had my first gun permit when I was living in Chicago. Bought my first firearm few months after that. I have lived in so many states and I have always had guns registered in my name. Now that I live in Florida, I used to have 5 guns registered but I sold my AR15 a few months ago I don't think I need an assault weapon in my collection. I just can't imagine leaving my house without a gun in my car it is part of me. That man who shot the guy if he has a good lawyer can plead to 2nd-degree manslaughter. I think in New York State carries 12 yrs but out of parole in 6yrs. Definitely not 1st degree since it does not appear to be premeditated, the noise made him angry, because the noise was violating his 14th Amendment rights by being heard in his apartment In Nigeria law no difference between manslaughter and premeditation. To most Nigerians, killing is the bottom line. I left Nigeria when I was very young under 19 years of age. Over 40 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by t2luv1: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
planetx:
This is why I like Nigeria, at worst you will exchange blows and everyone will go their way thereafter still alive. The only place in the World I have had a gun pulled on me twice was in the US when I was still living there. First by a crazy white cop who pulled a gun to my face in the state of Maryland after ordering me out of the car, and felt I was too slow. The second time was in Washington DC by a young black akata thug who trying to carjack me was fumbling with a pistol in his waist giving me enough time to zoom off, same DC one of my friend was carjacked and shot in the legs.Totally gun crazy very unsafe country, but the money is the lure not safety.

I am not at all surprised, DC being very close to Baltimore is very violent place. Still better than Memphis New Orleans or Saint Louis
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by OvertheTop(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Discountsempai:

Well, he's dead.

Police cornered him. He opened fire, police shot back. Game over

link please
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by 2O17: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godfullsam:
Black people undecided

If devil should show up as human, he is most likely going to be a black.

Are Stephen Paddock, Dylan Roof, Robert Card and their ilks black too?

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Edusouls(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
America has gone totally mad and beaserk with guns and senseless murder, that country is on autopilot to unknown destination, the devil himself is in control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by sukkot: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
t2luv1:

alright hold on there now buddy, a coupla things not adding up about that there epistle you put up there

You were allowed a gun permit and a firearm in Chicago ? Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in America. Heck I don’t think you can legally own a gun as a private citizen

Secondly you said the case is not premeditated ? What do you call going somewhere for confrontation with a loaded weapon ? That’s premeditated

6 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
If i enter US i no go ever follow person argue. Crazy mofvckers..
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by samsard(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godfullsam:
Black people undecided

If devil should show up as human, he is most likely going to be a black.
Dial down the self-hate. There are wicked people from all races. Most mass shooters are white. There was even a mass shooting recently by a white person.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
hammerFC:

HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE SATAN WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL.

THOSE BLACK AMERICANS COME OFF AS PSYCHO.

I CANNOT STAY IN AMERICA.

I HATE THE COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE WITH PASSION.

EVEN TO VISIT, I 'M HAPPIEST BOARDING MY PLANE AND ON MY WAY BACK.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PEOPLE IS SICKENING.

Hate Black Americans but don't hate the white Americans they're the most peaceful and accommodating
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by blaise26abj(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is crazy . Avoid altercations with people . Just nod , apologize and move away the. Calm the police . That father was stupid to have come out with scissors . That is a weapon . However the man was already moving away looking like the situation was already de-escalating. But that killer can claim he said he was going to get his own gun and he shot first since he was first threatened with a scissors .

He will find it hard to get off the hook though for that execution style shot to finish him off .
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mikeak:
This one dey serious o...
But why killed the young lad too since he wasn't even part of the confrontation? It is really sad for making a woman losing her husband and son (possibly all she could call her family) the same day, same spot?
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by NOwazobia: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Gun is not legalized in Nigeria. But people are being killed like chickens every day.
It would have been tripled if gun was legalize.

Any small disagreement, guns will be drawn.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Offpointng: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Advancedman:

Why not call the cops?
Don't bring a knife to a gun battle, you pull out weapon first, don't flash a weapon without making good use of it.
Your wife drag you back but you pushed her away, you flashed your scissors without using it,he flashed his gun at which point you call him bluff and afterwards retreated but he ain't a dog that you turn your back at so he made it good to put you on the ground waste your family then came back to execute you.
He is the real deal a Man indeed cause Men don't shed tears but Blood.
Love it when men has dignity and hold it high against consequences even death.
You get mouth power I get fist power power na power the Koko bi say we both get am.

That nigga was nothing but a pure coward. Cuz why was he crying when Police cornered him later on?? Anyways he's now dead
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by MeineMutter: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Awon wherhey gbhogbho.

It’s one of the reasons I cannot live in the US. Madt people allover Yankee.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Kobicove(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Shooting someone in the back is an act of cowardice!

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by planetx: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
sukkot:
alright hold on there now buddy, a coupla things not adding up about that there epistle you put up there

You were allowed a gun permit and a firearm in Chicago ? Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in America. Heck I don’t think you can legally own a gun as a private citizen

Secondly you said the case is not premeditated ? What do you call going somewhere for confrontation with a loaded weapon ? That’s premeditated
Who told you that you can't get a permit and firearms in Chicago, while I agree the city have strict gun laws but guns are not illegal anywhere in the US. Just that how easily accessible to guns varies based on state or local laws.

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by NOwazobia: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Powersurge:

Yet there are over 300 million guns in Nigeria.
He is right never the less.

over 300 million guns use in secrecy, and own my very few is different from over 300 million guns owns by victually everyone and legalize.

It will be blood bath on the streets with our level of anger and hardship.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Offpointng: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cutehector:
I just dey imagine myself for america.. Na so so yes sir, yes ma'am i go dey answer evverybody even if na small pikin..

U punch me, yes sir. U kick me, God bless you.

You'll pass out on time. Or you think it's only in Nigeria they take advantage of Timid, weak people??

America isn't a place to be

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Nat really, if i can just shoot someone why would i waste my energy throwing punches?

Believe it or not, only brave people can pull out a gun and shoot someone, a lot of people have pulled a gun but wasn't brave enough to pull the trigger.

It is same as you have to be a brave man or woman to join the army, carry weapon and be prepared to blast your enemies brains out. Cowards do not join the army. So shooting someone is not being a coward. Believe it or not, I know.

When i lived in South Africa, 2 guys robbed me at gun point in broad dayight in the hillbrow's street corner, they took my phone, my wallet, my shopping i bought from SPAR supermarket, they took my shoes, as if that wasn't enough one of them demanded i take my Levis Jeans off because he wants it. I thought naaa! No way bro! I took out the 9mill. I had i tucked away on my waist and pulled the bloody trigger, he lay there in seconds dying the other thief ran, i grabbed my shopping they dropped and gave him chase. Do you still think i am a coward? Maybe i should have engaged them in a bare knuckle punch up. undecided
DSS will see this I promise you. Count on me !

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Offpointng: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Nat really, if i can just shoot someone why would i waste my energy throwing punches?

Believe it or not, only brave people can pull out a gun and shoot someone, a lot of people have pulled a gun but wasn't brave enough to pull the trigger.

It is same as you have to be a brave man or woman to join the army, carry weapon and be prepared to blast your enemies brains out. Cowards do not join the army. So shooting someone is not being a coward. Believe it or not, I know.

When i lived in South Africa, 2 guys robbed me at gun point in broad dayight in the hillbrow's street corner, they took my phone, my wallet, my shopping i bought from SPAR supermarket, they took my shoes, as if that wasn't enough one of them demanded i take my Levis Jeans off because he wants it. I thought naaa! No way bro! I took out the 9mill. I had i tucked away on my waist and pulled the bloody trigger, he lay there in seconds dying the other thief ran, i grabbed my shopping they dropped and gave him chase. Do you still think i am a coward? Maybe i should have engaged them in a bare knuckle punch up. undecided

How long was ur time after that act?

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Ajsmart(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Don’t mind the idiot. He’s an example of a self-hating bastard. His likes were those who sold their own people in slavery because they will do anything to support oyinbo and over-look their excesses.

Discountsempai:

In that same America , a white man killed 14 people last week.

Another white man shot dead his soon to be ex wife in front of their kids

Yet apparently white people are perfect in your eyes.

Emancipate your self

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
He does have a functional brain, a knife or scissors is considered a lethal weapon in the US, if anyone pulls a knife at me or scissors he be dead too if 8 had a gun.

This is clearly a self defence case. Don't ignorant! Man!
Will you shut the fk...

3 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by maasoap(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
blaise26abj:
This is crazy . Avoid altercations with people . Just nod , apologize and move away the.

That's it, avoid confrontation with people.

Calm the police . That father was stupid to have come out with scissors . That is a weapon . However the man was already moving away looking like the situation was already de-escalating.

I think he was possibly busy with that scissors in the room.

But that killer can claim he said he was going to get his own gun and he shot first since he was first threatened with a scissors .

I don't believe he actually threatened him in that video clip. Besides, he was already walking away, he shot him in the back.

He will find it hard to get off the hook though for that execution style shot to finish him off .
He murdered two people. The boy might even be underage. He actually pursued him. How is he going to justify that too?

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Offpointng: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
t2luv1:

How do y'all survive over there? I mean it's... just crazy and having 10 guns to yourself can't save you from being killed. even if the man had approached him with a Gun he'd still had been shot dead
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by sukkot: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
planetx:
Who told you that you can't get a permit and firearms in Chicago, while I agree the city have strict gun laws but guns are not illegal anywhere in the US. Just that how easily accessible to guns varies based on state or local laws.
chicago is very strict on gun ownership but yeah i guess there are no absolutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.