Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise (42071 Views)

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Tyktoker: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by tollyboy5(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
davillian:
How dare you turn your back on someone pointing a gun at you...
Oh! i get sir. you turn your front and catch the bullet lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin well.. as someone else have already said, America is not for you, even if you answer yes ma ,am and yes sir to everyone they d pick on you for being weak, bullies will have fun bullying you.
God bless you.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Offpointng:

You'll pass out on time. Or you think it's only in Nigeria they take advantage of Timid, weak people??

America isn't a place to be
God bless you.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by LoveJesus87(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
hammerFC:
THEIR IS SOMETHING ABOUT KILLING A MAN WITH A GUN THAT APPEARS VERY COWARDLY.

SEE THE WAY HE SHOOT THAT BOY LIKE SAY NA PUNCH HIM DEY PUNCH THE BOY.

CAN HE WIN A FIGHT WITH THOSE TWO WITHOUT GUN?

EXACTLY, COWARD HIDING BEHIND GUN TO EVIL.

u watched it??
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Offpointng: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
It's better than to be shoot. Them mofvckers are psychopath.. Be wise and be safe ✌️

A time will come when you'll be tired and would want to react and then you'll be shot regardless. How bout the Nigerian student that was shot and killed last year in Texas cuz he called the police to report a case of public disturbance, neighbour got bailed and headed straight to his apartment shooting him 9x

You'll be shot regardless no Matter how wise you want to be. but the truth remains; America isn't a place to be
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Offpointng: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
No time, it was self defence. I was not even arrested. In South Africa people are allowed to carry guns as long as the gun is legal. Now why do you think people are allowed to carry guns? For fun? lipsrsealed

That's crazy by the way. ya for pity em poor nigga
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by planetx: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Larrykaysail:
it's self defense, the guy in white brought out weapon 1st, no case
Not when you shot him in the back walking away that is not self defense, then walk up to him while he is wounded on the floor stood over him and shot him in the head. That is cold blooded murder not self defense definitely not in NYC.

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by STEWpid(f): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Semaj77:

From the heading where else do you think NYC is referring to

Saturn or Uranus.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by safetyboot: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2023
WOMAN! WOMAN!! WOMAN!!! How many times did i call you?
See what you have caused you husband and son embarassed
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Probz(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Throwback:
I have no tears to shed for America.

Since guns are like toys to them, let them continue toying with their lives.

I just weep for the innocent people who get caught up in all this at the club, at schools and Walmart. Literal children get shot in America.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Probz(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2023
safetyboot:
WOMAN! WOMAN!! WOMAN!!! How many times did i call you?
See what you have caused you husband and son embarassed

What in the heck are you on about?
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by millhouse: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2023
t2luv1:

I stopped coming to Nigeria exactly because of guns not being legal to carry. I had my first gun permit when I was living in Chicago. Bought my first firearm few months after that. I have lived in so many states and I have always had guns registered in my name. Now that I live in Florida, I used to have 5 guns registered but I sold my AR15 a few months ago I don't think I need an assault weapon in my collection. I just can't imagine leaving my house without a gun in my car it is part of me. That man who shot the guy if he has a good lawyer can plead to 2nd-degree manslaughter. I think in New York State carries 12 yrs but out of parole in 6yrs. Definitely not 1st degree since it does not appear to be premeditated, the noise made him angry, because the noise was violating his 14th Amendment rights by being heard in his apartment In Nigeria law no difference between manslaughter and premeditation. To most Nigerians, killing is the bottom line. I left Nigeria when I was very young under 19 years of age. Over 40 years ago.

so how many have you kil/led

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by BALLOSKI: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:
THEIR IS SOMETHING ABOUT KILLING A MAN WITH A GUN THAT APPEARS VERY COWARDLY.

SEE THE WAY HE SHOOT THAT BOY LIKE SAY NA PUNCH HIM DEY PUNCH THE BOY.

CAN HE WIN A FIGHT WITH THOSE TWO WITHOUT GUN?

EXACTLY, COWARD HIDING BEHIND GUN TO EVIL.

You saw all that in the video?
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by mightyhaze: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2023
planetx:
This is why I like Nigeria, at worst you will exchange blows and everyone will go their way thereafter still alive. The only place in the World I have had a gun pulled on me twice was in the US when I was still living there. First by a crazy white cop who pulled a gun to my face in the state of Maryland after ordering me out of the car, and felt I was too slow. The second time was in Washington DC by a young black akata thug who trying to carjack me was fumbling with a pistol in his waist giving me enough time to zoom off, same DC one of my friend was carjacked and shot in the legs.Totally gun crazy very unsafe country, but the money is the lure not safety.
well I've had all kinds of guns pulled on me and I've never set foot outside of the country..

I've had a military officer and his boys for no just cause order me into a very filthy gutter that got way above my waist at gunpoint.. I've had robbers point guns at me on several occasions including while taking an evening stroll with my very little brother years back..
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by vacanci: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2023
STEWpid:

What are you saying?

Where is New York City (NYC)..?

Chai..

u want them to spell out the acronym in full i guess. It's like when you see USA, you do not take it to mean United States of America.

It's like you saying you already knew that USA was a country on earth. You dont have to assume what is already is, as it is.

NYC has always and will continue to mean NEW YORK CITY and it's in USA. So you cannot now say you already knew it is in USA
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Calitoscassius(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahaha please 😆😆 how did you realize it was a prank!?
Co's if you are gonna call DSS you would not tell me first, you just call them, if you are gonna do something just do it! don't talk!

If you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by djon78(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Omoh simple thing that if it's radio noise "ok bro lemme take it down"

The shooter is just an animal, now he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

If he is released when he is 100years that's if he is still alive then no life to live...

Read on the news NYPD killed him on Wednesday. When they traced him to his car he was with a knife and refused to step down
After talking with him for over 15 mins

They shot him 3 times on the chest and one on the left leg

The guy was a very big coward

Wasted two lives
The report said he stopped working since 2017

That's what we get from Black Americans
They are the worst people to live around
Terrible animals
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by PrinceGallant: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2023
And this no be movie?
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Co's if you are gonna call DSS you would not tell me first, you just call them, if you are gonna do something just do it! don't talk!

If you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!
Noted 🚭
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by georgeakins: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If there were no cctv he would have argued his case in court that he did it out of self defence.

He can still argue self defence depending on the state where the the crime was committed.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by JeogahII(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2023
The moment I saw the headline I suspected a black person. "Black Lives Matter"
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by yewit37486: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2023
tollyboy5:

Oh! i get sir. you turn your front and catch the bullet lipsrsealed

🤣🤣
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by iamjavadem(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2023
The woman had the first chance to deescalate the situation but she did not, then the son also had the chance and he did not and now the father who I should have been the wisest of them all also refused to deescalate the situation. Now 2 of them are dead and 2 families have are ruined by the stupidity of 4 people.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by obesse: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
KosiGee:
What was the body builder doing with a pair of scissors? What was he thinking when his wife was pulling him away?

Anger management…disrespect, I don’t care attitude by not limiting your noise to your flat, inconsiderate and stupidity all in that incident.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by obesse: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
iamjavadem:
The woman had the first chance to deescalate the situation but she did not, then the son also had the chance and he did not and now the father who I should have been the wisest of them all also refused to deescalate the situation. Now 2 of them are dead and 2 families have are ruined by the stupidity of 4 people.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by teewhyhomes: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by t2luv1: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
sukkot:
alright hold on there now buddy, a coupla things not adding up about that there epistle you put up there

You were allowed a gun permit and a firearm in Chicago ? Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in America. Heck I don’t think you can legally own a gun as a private citizen

Secondly you said the case is not premeditated ? What do you call going somewhere for confrontation with a loaded weapon ? That’s premeditated

I obtained my gun permit in Illinois when Chicago was still a good place Harold Washington was the mayor of Chicago then. Back then South side was still livable (I used to live on 63rd/Ashland) on the south side) same as the west side. Now the crazy left has taken over the whole city and it is going hell over basket.

It wasn't premeditated now planning was involved it was spur-of-the-moment anger thereby 3rd-degree or stretching it 2nd-degree manslaughter. If the man had been in Florida he might have been able to invoke the Stand Your Ground statue.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by t2luv1: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
millhouse:
so how many have you kil/led

I can make you my first
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by t2luv1: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Every race has something better than this. We are the race that contributes least in all the races. We are still complaining about slavery and refuse to grow blaming racism when we cannot redeem our image. The Jews that were hunted like dogs n brutally murdered in large numbers found a way to redeem their image. They now control American economy. Black people are still hung on on slavery of over 200 years. Black people should grow up and stop whining

We are the first generation of Black people that will be able to pass something to our kids in terms of wealth. We just started voting in 1965 prior to that nothing. So partner a little patience is called for won't you say.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by t2luv1: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Offpointng:

How do y'all survive over there? I mean it's... just crazy and having 10 guns to yourself can't save you from being killed. even if the man had approached him with a Gun he'd still had been shot dead

Having a gun gives me a chance to at least fight back. Not having a gun means I was already screwed from jump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) / Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.