Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise (42068 Views)

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by YourGFsnatcher: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
t2luv1:

We are the first generation of Black people that will be able to pass something to our kids in terms of wealth. We just started voting in 1965 prior to that nothing. So partner a little patience is called for won't you say.

We are waiting. We are patient
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by t2luv1: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

We are waiting. We are patient

When Nigeria became independent Blacks in America were still not allowed to vote and even ride in front of a bus. Give us time my brother we gonna rise like a phoenix
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by YourGFsnatcher: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
t2luv1:

When Nigeria became independent Blacks in America were still not allowed to vote and even ride in front of a bus. Give us time my brother we gonna rise like a phoenix

I hope so, I pray so. That's what we want.
But a bright future begins with the right steps. Gang violence, drugs, single parenthood, disrespect for our women, disregard for family and inability to stay in school shouldn't be part of our narrative, we should be able to change the story
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Advancedman(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
cktheluckyman:

You obviously don't have a functional brain.

Thank you fool
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Advancedman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
hammerFC:

SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.

U NO WELL.

THIS IS COLD BLOODED MURDER.

AND THAT IS WHY POLICE WASTED HIM, THEM NO GET TIME FOR ANY LEGAL BULL SHIT AFTER WATCHING THAT CLIP.

JUDGES THESE DAYS ARE CORRUPT, THEY CAN REASON VERY FUNNY.

You didn't just understand how it works the shooter gotta prove a point and that it.
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Lingudy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
E be things oo
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by Somilat: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2023
planetx:
I saw the uncensored video and the father first came out without his shirt on walked halfway without the scissors, then went back inside to put on his shirt this time he came back out with the scissors.
post video
Re: Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise by millhouse: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
t2luv1:

I can make you my first
giving guns to people with small minds . Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) / Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.