Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men (7129 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Silentgroper(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol... The argument is now over and we can move on.

I don't even like picking fights... I just don't like lies... smiley smiley smiley

I'm the nicest girl ever and I don't even hold any grudges... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lies .... LoL ... alright, whatever you call it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoiOOiuH8iI?si=L4tW5RtK_zQ7rGa5

Listen to that song.. I hope she convinces you she's not a prostitute...
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Please, let's not go there because I'm tired.

Music is just music... Right now I could use some jazz music with the way I'm super tired.
Silentgroper:

Lies .... LoL ... alright, whatever you call it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoiOOiuH8iI?si=L4tW5RtK_zQ7rGa5

Listen to that song.. I hope she convinces you she's not a prostitute...

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Shawnnn01: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
How many South Africans women desire naija, make una softly with all this una over hype.

Purvan:
I bet it's because Nigerian men are just so much more charming, handsome, and successful than South African men. I mean, have you seen the way they walk? The way they talk? The way they handle money? No wonder South African ladies can't resist them.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Lmao!! This is why slow people shouldn't have conversations beyond them. I haven't seen my boss physically since I started this work and somehow you think a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT would clean toilet? People are collaborating and working across continents, yet two NL ding___ think it is strange to have an assistant while working from home. This is why you remain POOR. The world has moved beyond your scope of reasoning. Catch up or suffer!!

Why not just use an AI as your Virtual Assistance. It would make the whole thing relatively easy and cheap altogether with whatever tasks being executed almost instantenously
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by XAUBulls: 7:53pm On Jan 02
Lionessza6:

At the bolded, I wonder why your brothers don't get this grin grin. It's the same shyt you see with black men with low self esteem, once they get a white woman to open her legs for him, they start bashing black females and society at large grin. But when you take a closer look most of these women are out of shape (image is very important to the white men),old ,and if they are good looking and young , chances are she has different baby daddies or a string of failed marriages or she is or was a call girl grin. 99. 9% one or more of the characteristics I mentioned are the reasons she " prefers" black men grin. Women always go for the best of their own men as a first choice, the second will be the average and good among them then if there is someone from another group who is financially buoyant, he becomes the third choice. I've never met women who prefer strangers over their own kind , this only happens in the brains of Nigerian men grin grin
Bump.
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by XAUBulls: 8:01pm On Jan 02
Samantha124. Pg1.
The title should be "reasons why most SA prostitutes and gold diggers prefer Nigerian men"....🤣🤣🤣
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by XAUBulls: 8:03pm On Jan 02
Samantha124. Pg1
These are the type of SA ladies that Nigerian guys would be bragging about...🤣🤣🤣... The ones even SA guys want nothing to do with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LovtJDfEjaU?si=hWi4w42UVUGMNkkx

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girls And Sex / Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? / A Serious Warning To Kossyablaze!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.