Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) (36884 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by safetyboot: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Stealing at Aba or Onitsha is suicidal
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by ezegenigbonine: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool home state of our online President cool. Elu-ups from top to bottom are THIEVES

Racism

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2023
members of a notorious armed robbery gang led by one Itanda (Male), already in the Correctional Service Custodial Centre ...

That's ikanda ... not itanda.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Juicey and nice judgement... next one pls.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by micflo28(m): 12:43am On Nov 02, 2023
When will they serve ipob terrorists
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Tony4000: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life...What a painful way to die just because of temporarily things of this world!!!
who noticed that foolish girl on yellow top bent like what I don't know to snap what I don't know, Africans hate themselves, I don't blame the white man that calls us black monkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 1:15am On Nov 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Are they barbarians.
yes you mean biabarbarians
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 1:16am On Nov 02, 2023
pity obi be boys
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by YorubaPrince: 1:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Igbo pple and savagery... Chai!
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by sonofsteven: 2:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Cutedey:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

What you should be talking about is a good job

Cause how much people fit give wey no go finish and you start asking for more
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by hammerFC: 2:48am On Nov 02, 2023
THOSE IDIOTS EXPECT CUSTOMERS AFTER TURNING THE MARKET TO A HUMAN BARBECUE SPOT.

JOKERS!

IT IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU COPY FROM YORUBA.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life...What a painful way to die just because of temporarily things of this world!!!
it's not temporary things, people will go and work thier ass off, they will sit somewhere waiting for them to collect the little they have at times kill or injured them. So I support the justice, it's The Best way to die as armed rubbers
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by quickly: 3:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Amonijosh1: 3:23am On Nov 02, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Black people cannot contribute anything positive to the world

Thats a wrong statement dear!
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2023
jieta:
you never experience robbery once nai make you dey speak oyibo so
jungle justice is wrong... Why Ina no go burn politician wey Dem accused of stealing... Hand them to police who knows they might change tomorro.. yet these same Igbo claim civilization over others pass anything..
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by pargelenis(m): 3:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Cutedey:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith: 419
My name is Angela Thief Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
You are the biggest scammer on Nairaland.
Everyday a new ID but the same nonsense fake story grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by stasius: 3:41am On Nov 02, 2023
Onitsha and Nkpor no dey waste time.

Stealing in these places is an invitation to death. If you are caught just say your last prayers.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Oju4190: 4:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Dose people dat dere faces appear on d pic......Police will use Dem take shine.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by siant: 4:27am On Nov 02, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Black people cannot contribute anything positive to the world
slowpoke
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 4:56am On Nov 02, 2023
In the land of the beasts

Anty
Do You Still Remember MTN Midnight Calls From 12:30am -4:30am?
Did He Later Marry You Or I Should Leave You Alone?
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2023
lordm:
This is wrong, hand thieves to police. I remember the first time I heard someone was being burnt in my area in Lagos. I cried inside of me

What did you do inside of you when you heard that a thief killed somebody?

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2023
lordm:
This is wrong, hand thieves to police. I remember the first time I heard someone was being burnt in my area in Lagos. I cried inside of me
Experience is the best teacher. Become a victim first
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Benwallt:
This is one state once governed by bitter Obi. He sure left his trail of woes there.

Anambra, rise from Obi ashes and find your worthy place in the committees of leading state in Nigeria.

How can jungle justice be ended anyway? An innocent man can fall victim of this manace
Obi giving y'all nightmares.
Food on balanced diet and you'll still mention Obi.
Na early signs of schizophrenia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2023
foleskay:
You only read of d news of burnt people In d east and other south south states. Very barbaric humans. Disgusting lots. Cannibals. Burning their fellow humans with confidence. Even. Animals are not this brutal or cruel.

I can never live In other place in Nigeria except d south west. Sputss sad
Dem no dey burn pesin for southwest? Try tiff for alaba now. Dem go send you to Jesus straight

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by OsinAmaka: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Everybody is angry even the Police cannot save them from the hands of the mob,
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by BXNX: 5:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Xscape1993:

The life ma is temporary..doesn't justify the thieves actions though...
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Inosky(m): 5:40am On Nov 02, 2023
Why not send them to police station and lock them up? I can never support brutal k!lling of r0bbers, even though we don't have faith in our corrupt security men and women.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by AareGaa: 5:43am On Nov 02, 2023
tunjijones:
U no see where to tif, na onitsha main market you go.

No be say I dey support jungle justice ooo but People dey vex, make all tif go find work do...

Ibos and barbarism!
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Chasito(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2023
if nah those boys wey dey stay under bridge be this then I reserve my comment because men Don see shege shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shot Dead Lagos Tailor In Uncompleted Building / Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) / Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.