Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) (36867 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Can you imagine after reading more than 4 pages and not a single person refuted the concocted story of a junk journalism by an arm-chair journalist. Chai! . How were they killed by mobs? Boys that were openly killed by the Anti-touting group and had nothing to do with masses.

Seriously I need to move away from Nigeria News for my mental health. Police is condemning what they all knew about. Which investigation do they want to do?

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by SANDAT(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2023
michlins:
These ones have been sent to God for him to forgive them or judge them accordingly.

In this Buhari times, you decided to steal the sweat and blood of others.

Omo!!!!
In this 'Buhari' time?
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by johnjose68: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by eldoradoxx: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Two notorious armed robbers terrorizing Onitsha main market. Ok, justice according to the streets have been served.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by foleskay(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Dem no dey burn pesin for southwest? Try tiff for alaba now. Dem go send you to Jesus straight
No be those cannibals from d east full Alaba??. Get lost
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by drerocker: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life...What a painful way to die just because of temporarily things of this world!!!
They won't learn
De no the consequences of stealing yet de do it
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2023
99thEnemy:

Abeg borrow me your time machine lemme go back to 2009 when one Bitcoin was sold at less than 0.4 dollars and 1 dollar was 145 Naira. grin

If now you can be in Buhari times, I want to go back to Yar'adua times. grin grin grin

This is one of my greatest regrets in life, not buying bitcoin then. shocked
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Honestfrend: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Benwallt:
This is one state once governed by bitter Obi. He sure left his trail of woes there.

Anambra, rise from Obi ashes and find your worthy place in the committees of leading state in Nigeria.

How can jungle justice be ended anyway? An innocent man can fall victim of this manace

So na only Anambra dem they burn thief?
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by WesKiz: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2023
I dey very sure say another thief go still dey among people wey dey burn these thieves
But no matter what human is not deserved to be burnt by fellow human being only Allah get that punishment
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Poisonousman: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
They eat human meat as a barbeque in south east .

The party has just started in main market in Onitsha , lots of chicks and beers along with meat .

They are chilling there ,while we are suffering here . I blame Tinubu for my woes undecided .

Shut the hell up nigga
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by crismark(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2023
jieta:
you never experience robbery once nai make you dey speak oyibo so
Leave them na… the day weh those idiots rob me, i begin say “YES TO JUNGLE JUSTICE” by force
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by SKYHIGHfx: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Urchins full here, all they seek is for the total destruction of igbo land.. But it won't happen
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by oyeb15: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2023
If u have been robbed before, u will never spare a thief
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by tnerro1(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2023
While robbery is very distasteful, there should be a federal law against jungle justice, such animalistic tendencies has no place in a modern society.

Chai, all these grammars I Dey blow this morning, na because something don enter the akant😁😁😁
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2023
siant:
slowpoke

Exactly how a blackman will react to the truth. Aside violence and looking emotional pity and calling people names, they don't have anything positive to contribute, just like how this gentleman quoting me has proven.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2023
Amonijosh1:

Thats a wrong statement dear!

We are contributing the least among all the races. And the gap the race we are following gave us is beyond measure. We are still wallowing in consumption. We can't produce anything meaningful to the world
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by tiswell(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2023
And they are blood brothers.

They aren't armed robbers though,they are markets touts ruthlessly extorting unsuspecting members of the public.

Their cup just full yesterday
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Exceed15: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life...What a painful way to die just because of temporarily things of this world!!!

No because of greed and lack of contentment.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Exceed15: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2023
If have ever encountered these people u won't pity them . I remember the night I was robbed and collected my phone.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Ndi Anambra una dey heartless
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by nurudeen181(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2023
tunjijones:
U no see where to tif, na onitsha main market you go.

No be say I dey support jungle justice ooo but People dey vex, make all tif go find work do...
i no be thief, i dey find work since 2021, i never get, i even drop my hnd cert learn photo editing and all that but na once in a while those ones work dey come... shey work dey your side. i am in kaduna state, i can come around please
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Benwallt(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2023
Honestfrend:

So na only Anambra dem they burn thief?

No, only a stupid person would reason that way. Thief dey everywhere but bitter Obi destroyed the moral fabric of that state
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Benwallt(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Obi giving y'all nightmares.
Food on balanced diet and you'll still mention Obi.
Na early signs of schizophrenia

He is a useless man
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Nonywendy(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2023
shagasha:
Say no to Jungle justice
Jungle justice prevail cos the masses have lost hope in the judiciary. Imagine those guys hv been to correctional center and yet refused to change. If you arrest them today before evening tomorrow they are out again to maim, kill and Rob people. Those guys are monsters
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Nonywendy(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2023
lordm:
This is wrong, hand thieves to police. I remember the first time I heard someone was being burnt in my area in Lagos. I cried inside of me
Make dis pple no attack u sha cos dey don't blink an eye to take ur life
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by kareemkamil(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Fear who no fear IGBO people
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2023
post=126742388:

https://www.facebook.com/100095516587309/posts/pfbid0qY8wQJ7NZzi7tvcfFheNfocrynfJbAxDBBCPtqGMAa8LgDX1ysqGAAw33Y2GX7XEl/?app=fbl

I don't support this type of mob-induced Judgement..

But our police and the Judiciary are not working.

So..
It is a trapped situation which needs urgent justice.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by econity(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2023
As a sales person driving around Onitsha, this guys do me something.

The go about harassing company vehicles with illegal levies called Freedom Fighters and Oh Mpa.

Once they catches you, the next thing they do is forcefully remove your car battery and write their phone number on the floor and flee with their Keke. From there on, the obtaining will start.
Before you will be able to bail your battery, you must have parted with nothing less than 30k and maybe some slap in the process of arguing with them.

I’m not in any way supporting JJ but this guy called Monday and his brother Omuma who was an escapee from the Owerri jail break 2021 are a terror to the people of Onitsha. Monday nickname is Ara Akaodo meaning mortar pistol madness. He moves around with a mortar pistol.

Monday was sent to prison for killing the relative of the Obi of Onitsha around the main market area some years ago. That didn’t deter him from committing more crime when he came out.

This guys will make you to avoid some areas in the cause of doing your day to day business.

Since 2021 I came to Onitsha and encountered these guys, I’ve never wished them well but not this kind of death.

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2023
foleskay:

No be those cannibals from d east full Alaba??. Get lost
Do you have a stroke? Go tiff for oshodi na.
Foolish boy
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by fx45(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2023
ahnie:
If you have ever gone to onitsha main market before,you'll observe how careful and observant traders are.
What are they observing?
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Hamilton1(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Inosky:
Why not send them to police station and lock them up? I can never support brutal k!lling of r0bbers, even though we don't have faith in our corrupt security men and women.
Lock them up so tomorrow Mumu police will release them collect money?? Nigeria police is the cause of all this jungle justice.
If some of this thieves are getting 15years imprisonment when caught. I'm not sure people will be engaging in jungle justice.
They will just hand you over to police to spend the rest of your years in Jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.